OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 2.234.045.000] Coolmindfreak [ABC] vs. PussyMoneyWeed [WOMBATS] (A: 489.199.000, D: 1.744.846.000)

Stan_Marsh

Post merge uni specs

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Troll

new uni New universe "Dorado" opening 25.10.

dark1806

Propose giving at least 4 planet relocation items to Yildun player when merging

Tony Montana

Recent Activities

• Stan_Marsh -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 ACS [TOT: 2.234.045.000] Coolmindfreak [ABC] vs. PussyMoneyWeed [WOMBATS] (A: 489.199.000, D: 1.744.846.000).

lol, u posted it with the tag "new top 10 ACS"... U ... noob :p Still it's an excellent hit and decent profit and convincing story. I support my previous statement that one needs to work hard 2 have such 'luck'. On the other hand, if PMW is ok in rl…
  • Meli -

Posted the thread Misc Post merge uni specs.

Thread
    I am well aware that we will not be allowed to poll till some time after the merge, but seeing as there are many different suggestions for what the post merge uni specs should be, I think it’s best for the community consolidate our ideas to streamline…
  • Great King Pat -

Liked WhoDis’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    ain´t you a whiner. people have to delete their accounts and you complain for having to use deut... to fleetsave. and having to stay out of vmode for 24 hours. kids these days...
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Like (Post)
    ain´t you a whiner. people have to delete their accounts and you complain for having to use deut... to fleetsave. and having to stay out of vmode for 24 hours. kids these days...
  • Great King Pat -

Liked blondu’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from improve: “just looked on this cygnus document showing who's planets are conflicting.......seems like ALL my planets will be moved. therefor my moons from which i can FS cheaply from will now cost ALOT more and i have to come out of vmode…
  • Zweilicht -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 ACS [TOT: 2.234.045.000] Coolmindfreak [ABC] vs. PussyMoneyWeed [WOMBATS] (A: 489.199.000, D: 1.744.846.000).

Saw this hit in my back yard and knew you hit another, good work
  • Great King Pat -

Liked Vogel’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hi, the next server are opening on 25th of October. - Eco x1 - Fleet x1 - +25 fields Regards,your ogame-team do i need to say more?
  • Dark Depresion -

Liked Troll’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from improve: “i have to be out of vmode for 24hours and have no way to FS unless it cost me 100+mil deut when my FS cost me less than 5mil deut at the moment, i wonder who has to pay the deut for that? me ofc ” Your planets might only get…
  • Dark Depresion -

Like (Post)
  • Uberman -

Liked Troll’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from improve: “i have to be out of vmode for 24hours and have no way to FS unless it cost me 100+mil deut when my FS cost me less than 5mil deut at the moment, i wonder who has to pay the deut for that? me ofc ” Your planets might only get…