OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 975.992.000] Artist vs. FUBAR (A: 107.192.000, D: 868.800.000)

j0k3

Big Hit?

HT-Death

Bug changes nickname

Forsennato

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

AMNeSia

venommourne

Recent Activities

• j0k3 -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 975.992.000] Artist vs. FUBAR (A: 107.192.000, D: 868.800.000).

• Dark Depresion -

Liked venommourne’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General George: “I invested heavily in IGRN many years ago with the knowledge that I would need it for some of the bigger researchers and this would give me a strategic advantage later in the game - WRONG!!! Along comes instant building and…
  • j0k3 -

Liked Kaldor’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Well... I could write an essay but there isn't much point in that when I can summarise and say this "feature" is utter bs. Maybe as compensation for those slot 3 guys would be for a field increase of +20. My choice would be to remove that "feature"
  • dmented -

Liked HT-Death’s post in the thread Misc Big Hit?.

Like (Post)
    If Artist knew how to fleet I wouldn't be able to hit in front of him. Idiot popped moon in our deploys and sent fleet 2 sec behind returning fleet when he knew i was online. Gave me plenty of time to go in front of attack and take df. I returned df back…
  • HT-Death -

Replied to the thread Misc Big Hit?.

If Artist knew how to fleet I wouldn't be able to hit in front of him. Idiot popped moon in our deploys and sent fleet 2 sec behind returning fleet when he knew i was online. Gave me plenty of time to go in front of attack and take df. I returned df back…
  • Blankie -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Because I'm too lazy to write a new post, here is what I posted as early feedback before it was put into the version: Quote: “No, just no. Simply because I would spend all my DM and relocate all 13 Planets to Position 15 to get more deut. (Not that I…
  • Lord of Ice -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Who would expect any less from fail forge... Why wouldnt this have been implemented prior to the merge when everyone still had many free relos? Oh wait they wanted to wait till after everyone used the free relos to gain more income.... Or maybe this…
  • Lord of Ice -

Liked Kaldor’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Well... I could write an essay but there isn't much point in that when I can summarise and say this "feature" is utter bs. Maybe as compensation for those slot 3 guys would be for a field increase of +20. My choice would be to remove that "feature"
  • Lord of Ice -

Liked Great King Pat’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    My lord - where to start ... This change is just BAD for the game. :/ :/ As @Not_Asian & @pirate andy have said above, it seems rushed, inappropriate & completely un-though out. It shows a complete disregard & actually punishes those players who had the
  • Forsennato -

Replied to the thread Game Bug changes nickname.

Aahh, all right, thanks, will look into it.