OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Darth Johnny -

Liked Bibas’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Quote from L0rdy: “Quote from Bibas: “51 players are against assasses, hmm :D personal wars aside when all of this started i suggested that taurus, uni1 and rigel get at least the same eco boost(i see a smart person said that "We" where greedy for x6,…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Daydreamer’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Quote from L0rdy: “I will strongly argue to GF for retaining a vanilla universe as a merge option on account that's all I've ever played my account in. ” I don't want to be rude but you're delusional if you think Rigel will stay in its current form after
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Tyler Durden’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    I quit. It's been fun :thumbup:
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked L0rdy’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bibas: “51 players are against assasses, hmm :D personal wars aside when all of this started i suggested that taurus, uni1 and rigel get at least the same eco boost(i see a smart person said that "We" where greedy for x6, yeah because thats…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Not only that asto, but Rigel will likely remain forever a “vanilla” uni and therefore a merge destination that no one will choose. Who’s going to switch to the lowest eco on the server?
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Asto Vidatu’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Andy, we agree there brother
    not only that few of us stay stuck in previously weaker uni but now the stronger unis get an advantage for at least a year or maybe much more
    instead of closing the gap or at least keeping it on the same level the gap is
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    @Bibas I am all for the likely merge locations having the same eco until we inevitably merge. Assuming uni 1 doesn’t get an increase, Taurus (x6) and kallisto (x7) will be huge if it takes over a year to merge. 80% was always going to be a mental…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Tyler Durden’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pirate andy: “There is a certain irony that japetus got eco speed increase when only 24 people voted overall. We had over 150 votes, 106 of which were in favour and we didn’t get it. I am open to another poll for a lower eco increase. 2x…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked baal’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Commiserations, Rigel I have a feeling the uni 1 poll will go tits up too. In fact, I'm not sure whether it's even still running. We had a poll running for x4 Eco, then others got greedy and wanted x6 So it's anyone's guess what is happening for us.
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked TheKurgan’s post in the thread Misc Eco Speed Increase - Poll Request.

Like (Post)
    Well this sucks. My desire to play this game anymore is reaching all time lows.