OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What lvl are your mines?

Vogel

This Year's Merge!

improve

7 x 100k Starter package for new players everyday

OgameMiner

[TOT: 190.805.000] awesome i am [CORN] vs. DeepSpace [SMC] (A: 0, D: 190.805.000)

[TOT: 123.880.000] threeflipskat3r [FZN] vs. SKYWALKER [VCX] (A: 1.144.000, D: 122.736.000)

Recent Activities

• Vogel -

Replied to the thread Spam What lvl are your mines?.

Level of Mines player Cpt 4skin ( s117-en ) at 24-9-2018 17:45:38 : Planet 01 : Metal 39 / Crystal 33 / Deuterium 35 / 39°C Planet 02 : Metal 39 / Crystal 33 / Deuterium 35 / 56°C Planet 03 : Metal 39 / Crystal 33 / Deuterium 35 / 25°C Planet 04 : Metal
  • improve -

Replied to the thread This Year's Merge!.

@Valent you put a FAQ for a 6year old post? lol make me laugh, you dont think there will be questions specific to each uni? i think the only way a merge will happen fairly is international merger. anything else will just be half arsed im sure if we…
  • OgameMiner -

Replied to the thread Misc 7 x 100k Starter package for new players everyday.

Quote from Tzolak: “Is this offer still open? I'll bite...though, this uni's fleet speed is a little slower than I like.. I can join :) ” Yes, after you join, send NamoAmitabha a message, I will send 150k resources to you.
  • improve -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 190.805.000] awesome i am [CORN] vs. DeepSpace [SMC] (A: 0, D: 190.805.000).

Thread
    love me a nice cargo fleet defender went vmode straight after hit. so wish him FR if he comes back
    On 24-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker awesome i am [CORN] ________________________________________________ Cruiser
  • threeflipskat3r -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% Phalanx Hit [TOT: 123.880.000] threeflipskat3r [FZN] vs. SKYWALKER [VCX] (A: 1.144.000, D: 122.736.000).

Thread
    Some may hate on smashing the newer players, I admit I have mixed feelings about it but leasons have to be learned even the hard way. I tried just a probe and go yesterday and was going to leave it at that but I asked for lanx on him earlier and Drift…
  • Njmatt10 -

Replied to the thread Last letter new word game.

• Di5turbed -

Liked Vulcan_558’s post in the thread This Year's Merge!.

Like (Post)
    The constant creation of new unis means that most servers are messed up as far as sensible mergers are concerned. The only realistic option is to merge like for like across servers. This will reduce the number of servers, increase the GO coverage and
  • Di5turbed -

Liked Mikoto’s post in the thread This Year's Merge!.

Like (Post)
    We need international merger, For starters props for international merge More players across countries into one server Merging all GO/ and operators into one server, Saving money for gameforge closing all empty servers. More equal mergers for players…
  • Stellar Pegasus -

Liked Shole’s post in the thread Photoshop Advanced signature tutorial - smudge & effects.

Like (Post)
    Litle hard but amazing tutorial. Take time and try it.... First_Signature_Tutorial_by_CptKelly.png