OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 123.880.000] threeflipskat3r [FZN] vs. SKYWALKER [VCX] (A: 1.144.000, D: 122.736.000)

Last letter new word game

Njmatt10

This Year's Merge!

Vulcan_558

SELLING 12Mil DEUTERIUM

[TOT: 85.893.000] LYCA [HNC] vs. Sol [MERICA] (A: 12.603.000, D: 73.290.000)

Frka

Recent Activities

• threeflipskat3r -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% Phalanx Hit [TOT: 123.880.000] threeflipskat3r [FZN] vs. SKYWALKER [VCX] (A: 1.144.000, D: 122.736.000).

Thread
    Some may hate on smashing the newer players, I admit I have mixed feelings about it but leasons have to be learned even the hard way. I tried just a probe and go yesterday and was going to leave it at that but I asked for lanx on him earlier and Drift…
  • Njmatt10 -

Replied to the thread Last letter new word game.

• Di5turbed -

Liked Vulcan_558’s post in the thread This Year's Merge!.

Like (Post)
    The constant creation of new unis means that most servers are messed up as far as sensible mergers are concerned. The only realistic option is to merge like for like across servers. This will reduce the number of servers, increase the GO coverage and
  • Di5turbed -

Liked Mikoto’s post in the thread This Year's Merge!.

Like (Post)
    We need international merger, For starters props for international merge More players across countries into one server Merging all GO/ and operators into one server, Saving money for gameforge closing all empty servers. More equal mergers for players…
  • Stellar Pegasus -

Liked Shole’s post in the thread Photoshop Advanced signature tutorial - smudge & effects.

Like (Post)
    Litle hard but amazing tutorial. Take time and try it.... First_Signature_Tutorial_by_CptKelly.png
  • Vulcan_558 -

Replied to the thread This Year's Merge!.

The constant creation of new unis means that most servers are messed up as far as sensible mergers are concerned. The only realistic option is to merge like for like across servers. This will reduce the number of servers, increase the GO coverage and
  • Rav3n -

Replied to a comment by Tzolak on Rav3n’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Not my fault, honest! ^^
  • Stellar Pegasus -

Replied to the thread This Year's Merge!.

So what if lets say the Zibal-Cosmos group gets merged.... i have an account on Bellatrix and Cosmos, if that whole group gets merged into 1 uni how am i going to play on 2 accounts in the same uni? Theres no way im choosing only 1 to play on.
  • Stellar Pegasus -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade SELLING 12Mil DEUTERIUM.

Thread
    want 12mil deut? 2.5|1.5|1 trade rate i can make the trade in 12 hours exactly, 00:40 server time tonight. (25/9/2018) i want 16,250,000 Metal and 8,250,000 Crystal 6,500,000 deut x 2.5 = 16,250,000 metal 5,500,000 deut x 1.5 = 8,250,000…