OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Big Hit?

Sideshot

Koutsos [BTT] vs. BlackMATRIX (A: 540.000, D: 156.657.000)

baker

Parsec

[TOT: 99.420.500] elmo114 [TIG] vs. Allerya [TSA] (A: 13.954.000, D: 85.466.500)

ardonga

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? Part XXIV

Blankie

Recent Activities

• cokoladni -

Liked Runner’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    The funny thing about new features is that there's always a lot of opposition... at least at the beginning... I was here (well... technically on OGame.ro) when the Redesign was launched and people were terrified and completely against it. Now, 90% of…
  • Sideshot -

Replied to the thread Misc Big Hit?.

Quote from HT-Death: “Look at TD me vs Artist or TD me vs you. i win in both. profits are higher for me as well. :rofl: ” Bro, everyone here who played Yildun knows you were scripting in that same uni under nickname "Death Angel" and you had automizer. Why…
  • baker -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap Koutsos [BTT] vs. BlackMATRIX (A: 540.000, D: 156.657.000).

• baker -

Liked Koutsos’s post in the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap Koutsos [BTT] vs. BlackMATRIX (A: 540.000, D: 156.657.000).

Like (Post)
    Bow To That co. present you a new hit. This was a scan find ,that i didnt expect :golly: just chilling and watching a dl movie from the master YIFY (long live pirate DL :thumbsup: ) defender FR i wish you
    On 11-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in
  • baker -

Liked Koutsos’s post in the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 57.153.000] BaKeR vs. Smeltt [Phoenix] (A: 0, D: 57.153.000).

Like (Post)
    easy profits! nice find mate
  • Icantsleep -

Replied to the thread Misc Big Hit?.

Quote from HT-Death: “Look at TD me vs Artist or TD me vs you. i win in both. profits are higher for me as well. :rofl:
    On 11-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Death Angel [Fleet]
  • Parsec -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

• Parsec -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    i don't get the "no one is forcing you to relo" argument. I think most are upset about the fact that you need to relo to take advantage of this and also the fact that yet another rule change mid game that makes a lot of previous investment…
  • threeflipskat3r -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap Koutsos [BTT] vs. BlackMATRIX (A: 540.000, D: 156.657.000).

Killer hit man and massive profits actually I really love these profits here what a great number 420M hehehehe blaze on!
  • threeflipskat3r -

Liked Koutsos’s post in the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap Koutsos [BTT] vs. BlackMATRIX (A: 540.000, D: 156.657.000).

Like (Post)
    Bow To That co. present you a new hit. This was a scan find ,that i didnt expect :golly: just chilling and watching a dl movie from the master YIFY (long live pirate DL :thumbsup: ) defender FR i wish you
    On 11-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in