OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear Players,

On Wednesday, 26th of June, we will have a lobby and game update.
    The update will happen at 10:00 CEST WW.
    The downtime should be a few minutes.

Lobby version 2.1.0
    [Bug fix] Fixed an issue and that caused the lobby login to slowly get blocked when the login to one or more game rounds was not possible.
    [Bug fix] Fixed an issue that would come up when you tried to reset the password of an unlinked game account.

The Game version 6.8.8 does not bring anything visible, but contain backend changes to accomodate the login fix for the lobby.

Regards,
    Your OGame.org Team
  • New

Dear community,
    on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade on the forum.
    Due to the upgrade, the forum might not be available during the day for some hours.

Also, the structure of the forum will be changed as we will be welcoming some of the OGame communities in other languages.
    New sections will be available for them and some sections of the current forum will be replaced or gone.
    The restructuring will happen between 4th and 7th of July.
    On 7th of July, the community members, teams and Community Managers of the following languages will be part of this forum:
    CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW.

We kindly ask you to please welcome the new members of the community and be patient with the changes as they will be happening gradually within the days after the upgrade.

Regards,
    Your OGame Team.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Proven cheater DeKKaH

-Arcane-

WTs DEUT -- selling Deuterium

[TOT: 5.811.000] Seidhra [SF0] vs. Consul Leonis [DDM] (A: 606.000, D: 5.205.000)

we need some change

Ali-G

[TOT: 347.706.000] CPTANNE [NLs] vs. Menino Malvado [SNP] (A: 3.060.000, D: 344.646.000)

AywarGrozny

Recent Activities

• Di5turbed -

Liked XxXCatastropheXxX’s post in the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Like (Post)
    you can lanx moons if you buy enough dm
  • Di5turbed -

Liked Asto Vidatu’s post in the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Like (Post)
    DeKKah, in his 10 years spent on .org, has been smashed more than anyone
    heck, ive pwnd him in uni35 at least 4-5 times
    but since you, Spirit, somehow managed to not smash him, id really suggest you go back to re-read Narcos Flight Manual, so that in
  • -Arcane- -

Replied to the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Quote from chewy: “A proven cheater accusing someone else of being a cheater in a different way than himself... kek Maybe your next account won't be able to get top 10'd :) ” cheat-ception #mindblown
  • DaLGa -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade WTs DEUT -- selling Deuterium.

Thread
    selling 1m deu tell me your rate. nick Procurator Leo thx.
  • Sheldon -

Liked Mikoto’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% Ninja [TOT: 5.173.707.000] Gunner [N-A] vs. Dessertmin3r99 [NLs] & Mikoto [RIO] (A: 4.800.000.000, D: 373.707.000).

Like (Post)
    On 25-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Well, about time I got lucky on him, I was beginning to give up. Gunner a sneaky little fellow Gunner launched a cross g hit to defender who message me and I was able to set up the acs
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked chewy’s post in the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Like (Post)
    A proven cheater accusing someone else of being a cheater in a different way than himself... kek Maybe your next account won't be able to get top 10'd :)
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked tazax’s post in the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Spir1t: “I guess some cyla blyatt can help me with finding Vega acc for me that i can lanx planets all the time on Vega,maybe is different from Q. Quote from tazax: “Quote from Spir1t: “Quote from tazax: “My iq dropped after this…
  • Seidhra -

Posted the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 5.811.000] Seidhra [SF0] vs. Consul Leonis [DDM] (A: 606.000, D: 5.205.000).

Thread
    On 25-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Seidhra [SF0] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 100 Cruiser 194 Battleship 114 Battlecruiser 30 _________________________________________ Defender
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked XxXCatastropheXxX’s post in the thread Spam Proven cheater DeKKaH.

Like (Post)
    you can lanx moons if you buy enough dm
  • Ali-G -

Replied to the thread Misc we need some change.

Quote from Cathedral: “Of course there will be a merge at some point. But the majority of Dorado would prefer that we remain 1X and that we are a target uni. ” All of them who play speed unis don't like specs of our server that is sure. Thing is if…