OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Rank 1

Grim Reaper

helping new players

Firestorm

Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

Marshmello

Selling 80kk Deut

[TOT: 126.212.000] Ameno [P_I_S] vs. nobody (A: 0, D: 126.212.000)

Yoyo company

Recent Activities

• Grim Reaper -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread Misc Old Universe 1 players/alliances.

Like (Post)
    Hello Gav : ) UrQuan are Evil Love Wolfpack
  • Grim Reaper -

Liked Lord42’s post in the thread Misc Old Universe 1 players/alliances.

Like (Post)
    There is at least 1 bonafied UrQuan still drifting about. 1 day soon, I shall rebuild the Dreadnaughts. Just not today...
  • Grim Reaper -

Replied to the thread Misc New Rank 1.

From what I can tell, there was an issue when they brought in the new event, which meant that all uni's could buy up to 100mil of each resource at any one time. So the new no. 1 must've spent a chunk on money on DM, and taken advantage of that mistake by…
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked Firestorm’s post in the thread Misc helping new players.

Like (Post)
    To keep our universe alive and new players coming in I will offer the following: 0-100k points - Resource care package 100-400k points: Donation of astrophysics resources up to level 11 & I will buy metal or deut at 3/2/1 and crys at 2/1/1 500k points:
  • Firestorm -

Replied to the thread Misc helping new players.

To keep our universe alive and new players coming in I will offer the following: 0-100k points - Resource care package 100-400k points: Donation of astrophysics resources up to level 11 & I will buy metal or deut at 3/2/1 and crys at 2/1/1 500k points:
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked Marshmello’s post in the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Like (Post)
    Since you two both want to post private conversations between each other, I'm assuming you're providing each other permission to do so.
  • Marshmello -

Replied to the thread Misc Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine.

Since you two both want to post private conversations between each other, I'm assuming you're providing each other permission to do so.
  • esio trot -

Liked carbon’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 6.610.320.000] carbon [B A A L] vs. Melos [RoLUE] (A: 769.125.000, D: 5.841.195.000).

Like (Post)
    Scooby found some snack All good But while returning home Found some strangers named Assassins They be like I am gonna take the snack from you ! I don't know which one of them was doing the math But heyo ! Better luck next time Snacks safely returned
  • Yoyo company -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade Selling 80kk Deut.

Thread
    Hello Selling 80kk deut for mix metal and crystal. Please contact me in the game. Nick name is: nobody Thanks