OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TAF] vs [ALPHA]

Eugene111

War against ALPHA

Rav3n

Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN

Ali-G

[TOT: 14.807.500] Crusader [TDA] vs. maasman (A: 766.000, D: 14.041.500)

maasman

How about an universe with disabled attack by default.

crispybits

Recent Activities

• Eugene111 -

Replied to the thread War Declaration [TAF] vs [ALPHA].

lol well lets hope theres some CR's going forward that don't end with a -1m+ loss to "top" players...
  • Rav3n -

Replied to the thread Misc War against ALPHA.

Let's only have one thread. so as not to confuse anything further. :closed:
  • Rav3n -

Replied to the thread War Declaration [TAF] vs [ALPHA].

Better late than never, but added to Current Universe Galatea Wars thread.
  • Ali-G -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

How come that there is attack block and those pirates keep on attacking me on expos :(
  • maasman -

Replied to the thread Fleetcrash [TOT: 14.807.500] Crusader [TDA] vs. maasman (A: 766.000, D: 14.041.500).

yeah, with no moons and all my planets under his phalanx he could keep hitting me with impunity. I don't have the time or motivation to deal with that right now. Good luck in the uni. Hopefully it's a merge target since the settings are perfect imo
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Master Yoda’s post in the thread Event 19-20.06: IMPORT/EXPORT X6.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, From Wednesday 19th until Thursday 20th, we are having an Import/Export event. During that time, players will be able to buy an item from Import/Export 6 times per day.
    OG_ImportExportEvent540.jpg
    Your Ogame.org Team
  • AstralCodex -

Liked kewlness’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Narcotics: “@staff Im not sure if this has been asked or not, If someone has done a long deploy fs for a couple of days even more in some cases and their fleets have been recalled and they was not planning to or able to log in for the…
  • kewlness -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Quote from Narcotics: “@staff Im not sure if this has been asked or not, If someone has done a long deploy fs for a couple of days even more in some cases and their fleets have been recalled and they was not planning to or able to log in for the…
  • what @Kaldor said + send an ingame message more than 50% of the players dont check board
    heck..more than half of top20 players in my universe NEVER check the boards
    if we can get a message every hour about the discount on DM plus a huge banner at
  • Njmatt10 -

Liked crispybits’s post in the thread How about an universe with disabled attack by default..

Like (Post)
    Quote from alex stukov: “Quote from AstralCodex: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from crispybits: “24 or 48 hour events where nobody loses any res when attacked. So if I have 2 million res on a moon and someone attacks me, they take the 1m res…