OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Ultimate Miner Guide

kewlness

Ninja [TOT: 3.232.500] Dracula [300] vs. Hektor [BeeGees] (A: 2.233.000, D: 999.500)

renzuki

Erotic - Who killed the boards? :(

Largenton

[TOT: 122.475.000] TirPiTz [NavY] vs. howlingabyss (A: 0, D: 122.475.000)

SnowWolf

DM NINJA [TOT: 2.626.500] Ruma [TDR] vs. LondoMollari [Muppets] (A: 2.149.000, D: 477.500)

Anoniman

Recent Activities

• kewlness -

Replied to the thread The Ultimate Miner Guide.

Quote from SmurfySmurf: “I do not understand why anyone not on slot 15 would go for fusion. Reactors are way less cost-efficient than satellites. ” How about the fact satellites can be destroyed meaning they cost you every time you are attacked in both
  • Uros Kiborg -

24 lvl of fusion and 23-25 lvl of energy is enough for 400m economy.If you have 20k sats you will be farm.
  • yeah well, this is the type of noob hektor is Hrmm, I can't do anything, he's to strong!!! Wait, i can spend down into light lasers and click click boom ninja him. This only works early game and ineffective in the long game. Another Pay to Win player.
  • Jossa -

Liked diddy’s post in the thread Spam Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?.

Like (Post)
    Cygnus cheaters please remove yourself. The stench of multi accounts is too overpowering for us non cheaters in Vega :)
  • SmurfySmurf -

I do not understand why anyone not on slot 15 would go for fusion. Reactors are way less cost-efficient than satellites. As for weapons tech: the purpose of defense is to inflict maximum damage in round 1. It is not a big deal for a fleeter to send 50k…
  • Distress0r -

Liked TheJoker’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% [TOT: 9.985.107.000] The Beast [HOT] vs. Diablo [CLOSED] (A: 2.111.075.000, D: 7.874.032.000).

Like (Post)
    The Beast came. The Beast saw. The Beast took what he pleased. This hit took many hours of careful watching, but all you need to do it catch a timer, launch, and BOOM. It's unclear to me who's playing that account now, but if it's a new player,
  • SnowWolf -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 122.475.000] TirPiTz [NavY] vs. howlingabyss (A: 0, D: 122.475.000).

Quote from LordRevan: “I usually don't like to be a tattletale, but I count 7 pushes attacks. ” It would be 'bashing' and not pushing because I am higher ranked than he is. Quote from LordRevan: “Well, sure, I don't know who made follow-ups, but I…