OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear users,

We would like to invite you to share your Christmas spirit with us by participating in our holiday events.

1. Favourite Christmas song contest: Post your favourite Christmas song and post it here. The best Christmas songs by users' choice will be awarded: 1st Place 1x10 Euro DM coupon, 2nd Place 2x3 Euro DM coupon and 3rd Place 1x3 Euro coupon.

2. Show us your Christmas tree: take a photo of your Christmas tree and post it here. The best Christmas tree by users' choice will be awarded: 1st Place 1x10 Euro DM coupon, 2nd Place 2x3 Euro DM coupon and 3rd Place 1x3 Euro coupon.

Rules:

• All of the submitted photos must be original, i.e. be taken by the user
    • Each song can only be posted once. If you post a song that someone else has already posted, your entry will not be valid
    • The contests will start on Thursday, December 13th at noon and will close on Monday, December 24th at noon
    • The users will be able to vote for the winners between Monday, December 24th at noon and
  • New

Dear players,

on Thursday, 13th of December at 10:00 in UK, 13:00 CET in the rest of the countries, we will get a Gameupdate to Version 6.8.3.

Changelog:
    [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when having a planet on 4-12.
    [Bugfix] Deletion mails are not sent to accounts with DM now.

Regards,
    Your OGame.org Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cygnus spam.

improve

Fleet Lost glitch

Dark Depresion

Server setting changes

Hatu

bsod [DoP] & ObelicS [DoP] vs. SOBOF [BULGARIA] [TOT: 8.800.000]

bsod

[TOT: 1.981.000] Vice Deneb [DARK] vs. Harry Balzonya [RoD] & DaxTaran [RoD] (A: 1.540.000, D: 441.000)

bsod

Recent Activities

• king julian -

Liked Tyler Durden’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% RIP-Kill [TOT: 5.85B] Tyler Durden [FURY] vs. killer73 [DoD] (A: 1.02B, D: 4.82B).

Like (Post)
    efcc2c23-30f5-5eac-96f8-5999aca14ff6.jpg
    CRASH, BANG, WALLOP...and my first crash post since we merged in here from Rigel. I have had a few hits already but seeing as it’s a new uni for me I wanted to wait for the ‘right’ hit to introduce myself…
  • improve -

Replied to the thread Spam Cygnus spam..

yeah their absence from the CR section is because all of mofse have vmoded and deleted accounts unless you count them on the wrong side of CR?
  • Dark Depresion -

Replied to the thread Game Vega Fleet Lost glitch.

Probably got ninja'd by the MUPPETS. They've been crushing some enormous fleets post-merge by keeping an eye on inactives with defences.
  • Wraith02 -

Replied to the thread Game Vega Fleet Lost glitch.

Chances are someone saw your attack and defended it with a larger amount of RIPs or destroyers, then collected the DF 1 or 2 second after your fleet hit.
  • Hatu -

Replied to the thread Misc Server setting changes.

Research up if we can. Eco up if we can. Am content with current settings, but always willing to support a good change for all. Lots of miners here, but also quite a few fleeters. I think if the choice is 0.5 Deut it will not pass with 80%, we struggled
  • Godiva -

Posted the thread Game Vega Fleet Lost glitch.

Thread
    Browser-extensions / Addons: Please deactivate them! No Support with Addons. So I spotted an inactive (big I type) with 130kk of defences (bulk in RL and LL). Sent a fleet of 200+ RIPS. Apparently got destroyed in first round w/ no debris field. Planet…
  • Njmatt10 -

Liked Troll’s post in the thread Misc Server setting changes.

Like (Post)
    I think most people already agreed (ish) a compromise of 0.5 deut and 60% df
  • bsod -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% bsod [DoP] & ObelicS [DoP] vs. SOBOF [BULGARIA] [TOT: 8.800.000].

• Sexy ninja guys,keep it up :thumbsup: GG/FR
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Yxzor’s post in the thread Misc Server setting changes.

Like (Post)
    eco change - not rly needed but yes if increase :) df change - doesnt interest me deut change - maybe 0.9 or 0.8 but no to 0.5 bonus fields - definitely yes! especially to those 15th slot planets already taken before the change research change - would be…