OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Vulcan_558 -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% RIP-Kill Vulcan [Exiles] vs. Harry Potter [] - TD: 582.157.000 - (A: 72.375.000, D: 509.782.000).

Thread
    Seems leaving fleet sat is catching as this was sat all night. Took a flyer and launched. Harry P came on and grabbed a bit of the DF. FR Harry
    On 26-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Vulcan [Exiles]
  • Black Magic Woman -

Liked BANDIDOS’s post in the thread Misc Uriel votes for the future of the pushing rule..

Like (Post)
    Thank you for the response piink. The vote never stood a chance, certainly not at 90%. The fact the majority wants the change should result in a change in my opinion, but my opinion does not matter. The problem is that those with multiple push…
  • BANDIDOS -

Replied to the thread Misc Uriel votes for the future of the pushing rule..

Thank you for the response piink. The vote never stood a chance, certainly not at 90%. The fact the majority wants the change should result in a change in my opinion, but my opinion does not matter. The problem is that those with multiple push…
  • Frka -

Ufff that was close :headbanging: :headbanging:
  • Cuttie -

but just too short for me to vote :O "dont play every" what hour day week? give us some time to start a compaign and can we have a re-vote in say 2-3 months? thanks for the poll
  • The spirit of fun and entertainment is not yet dead in Betel :rofl: Sometime ago I blew most of Harry Potter's moons and since then have tried to blow the replacements made by Blondu almost as fast as he creates them. I guess I got a bit sloppy or Blondu
  • piink -

Replied to the thread This Year's Merge!.

The Lobby is still being worked on, it has not been implemented in all communities, but just the public test server and we are still working on several features that have to make it before we bring it live.
  • NoLimitSoldier -

Liked Leoxses’s post in the thread Alliance Search New Player.

Like (Post)
    Status report: It has been 3 hours and I'm not seeing any friendly ships approaching :(
  • fuyu -

Posted the thread Search Looking for a miner account in slow speed uni.

Thread
    As title, Im looking a miner account in low speed uni. I have played this game for 3 years since 2012 quitted for a while because of my job, now Im back and don't really want to start over( unless new slow uni comes out ^^ ) Anyway, please contact me if…