OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Heavy handed and misinformed Mods

Koutsos

Fleet vs ENL-X

Phoenyx

AntiGameReborn

Cathedral

[TOT: 109.936.500] ChuckBiscuits [bushido] vs. rosy (A: 18.614.000, D: 91.322.500)

Koutsos

Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration

Joseppy

Recent Activities

• Koutsos -

Replied to the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

Quote from Heretic: “ Heck, the miners might want to move some planets to a slot 15. ” you can relocate only at positions 4-12 also when you relocate you dont change the °C of your planet, you cannt lets say build huge planets at 8 position ,…
  • Phoenyx -

Replied to the thread CR-Thread Fleet vs ENL-X.

On 15-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.500 _________________________________________ Defender vincofsnow [ENL-X]
  • Heretic -

Replied to the thread Spam Heavy handed and misinformed Mods.

The village idiots shouldn't benefit - to bad You are welcome that some of us are literate and willing to fight for what is owed to us Y
  • pirate andy -

Liked harley13girl’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @piink We have gotten our relos & officers as promised!! Thank you!!! We(the players of Virgo) appreciate all the hard work you do & everything you have done to do right by us!! Thanks so much again!!
  • Cathedral -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Quote from Wraith02: “yes, it'll show the number of SC / LC needed per planet. I think it is either on by default, or there with the collect function. ” Hmm...so I see where it will tell you how many SC/LC you need for the current amount of RES. But…
  • Koutsos -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 109.936.500] ChuckBiscuits [bushido] vs. rosy (A: 18.614.000, D: 91.322.500).

i gave him a moon at G1 unfortunately and it is always red online too :vain:
  • Joseppy -

Replied to the thread War Declaration Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration.

I see both sides of this argument but still it IS a war game. I have to agree with Cocacola (and he's hit me a couple times so not just blowin smoke). It's all about profit. Doesn't matter if it's 1kk or 1kkk. profit is profit. For me I raid inactives…
  • Marshmello -

Replied to the thread War Declaration Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration.

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “There is only one format of a war, but which can be ended multiple ways: - CR-Thread has no posts for 7 days - CR-Thread got closed by a moderator - One of the partys of the war doesn't exist anymore, eg. alliance disbanded -…
  • Vulcan_558 -

Replied to the thread Misc Server setting changes.

I'm surprised they are still employed hehe
  • vitamin_x -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% Revenge Hit [TOT: 8.342.625.000] TheWeeknd [SF5] vs. fakir filocu [ThoR] (A: 264.605.000, D: 8.078.020.000) [Profit: 4.3 bn].

Vega is for sure a high alert type of universe - which makes it that exciting - surely you can never carry the bad habits from one universe on to the next . Good hit Alen , you did well being persistent and harvested a great reward at the end !