OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

We are having a new server for you that will be launched on Wednesday, December 12th 2018 at 14:00 CET.

The features of the new server are the following:

• Fleet x6
    • Eco x6
    • Research x12
    • DF 40%
    • Deuterium consumption 50%
    • 6 galaxies
    • + 30 fields
    • 25.000 DM upon validation
    • Category: fleeter

Good luck everyone!

Best regards,

OGame.org Team
  • New

Dear community,
    we are confident that the Vmode script is finally working and we hope to be able to run it WW soon, however it needs one last test round before it is applied to all servers.
    Therefore tomorrow, 6th of December at around 13:00 CET, the script will be applied in 2 EN servers: Universe 1 and Quantum 117.

Please report anything you think is wrong once the inactives get off Vmode. As soon as we have feedback and can guarantee the script is finally working we will be able to schedule it WW.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

Your OGame Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server Setting Change

Sideshot

How to Deep Space push

NoMoreAngel

[TOT: 106.742.000] Crox [PocoLoco] vs. Rias [Apex] (A: 40.000, D: 106.702.000)

j0k3

[TOT: 3.961.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Darkbuilder (A: 0, D: 3.961.000)

bsod

Djubre [DoP] vs. Nosleeper [TurboZ] [TD: 3.209.000]

Cathedral

Recent Activities

• Sideshot -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

@Tony Montana, it aint me bro. You know that. @Server settings change - only thing i'd really like to see changed in the future is that vmode "abuse" - its annoying and its very abusive as it seems. Vmode should be changed once in a 7 days or something…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Spam How to Deep Space push.

@Jyndungo it is a reference to older quantum hits made by Unity (Tirnoch was in there) in which they got accused of doing deep space pushes^^
  • Crox -

Liked j0k3’s post in the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 106.742.000] Crox [PocoLoco] vs. Rias [Apex] (A: 40.000, D: 106.702.000).

Like (Post)
    GG mate
  • LEGIO -

I dont play this uni much but i like the settings as they are now .I know some of you will think that faster research times will help but how? you still need res to complete your level 109 weapons tech ,eco 10 is a no no as Blankie stated , ........maybe…
  • Blankie -

Quote from improve: “@Marshmello are you picking on me? you want to read the rest of the thread and give warnings to people like @drogs @Tony Montana @Sideshot @Rocky Balboa @DarkDuck ???????? im getting tired of getting warnings for spam and no1 else…
  • LEGIO -

Liked Rocky Balboa’s post in the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

Like (Post)
    merge oberon here is my two cents.... lol
  • LEGIO -

Liked Mikoto’s post in the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

Like (Post)
    why you all game over? Just deploy recall then you golden
  • LEGIO -

Liked DarkDuck’s post in the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

Like (Post)
    those so called fleeters are so good that they are demanding a higher eco because they don't want to work on mines and still they want to merge with quantum lol what a joke of a players I think next merge should not be before one or even 2 years after…
  • Tony Montana -

Having come from Rhea which was 5x fleet speed I wouldn't mind that again. Stop trying to get me more warnings Improve lol.Sideshot says he quit yet he not in VM