OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Mecha -

Posted the thread Super Advanced 20% ACS [TOT: 42.312.703.000] Radar [RIO] & LEGIO [RIO] vs. looking for friends [Noob] (A: 0, D: 42.312.703.000).

Thread
    posting for a friend, there is no story behind the hit, i guess they were bored and decided to fly on a random turtle FR m8
    On 11-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Radar [RIO]
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Hell lets just make every slot 300 fields and produce max deut and max solar! (but only if you spend DM) #sarcasm Edit: on a side note I like Antis' idea only apply to new uni
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Antis’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    only apply on new unis. then everyone will be happy with that :D old uni ppl doesnt seem happy with this update
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked venommourne’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from General George: “I invested heavily in IGRN many years ago with the knowledge that I would need it for some of the bigger researchers and this would give me a strategic advantage later in the game - WRONG!!! Along comes instant building and…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked General George’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    I invested heavily in IGRN many years ago with the knowledge that I would need it for some of the bigger researchers and this would give me a strategic advantage later in the game - WRONG!!! Along comes instant building and poof, my investment goes up in…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Great King Pat’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    My lord - where to start ... This change is just BAD for the game. :/ :/ As @Not_Asian & @pirate andy have said above, it seems rushed, inappropriate & completely un-though out. It shows a complete disregard & actually punishes those players who had the
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked IsaacAsimov’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    yeah I agree, takes about 40 to 50 shots to get a decent slot 3, then terraform to level 10, then relo it to slot 15, what a waste of time, how about you make all the current slot 15 planets suddenly acquire 1.5 times their original planet size ...
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    This should have been the case when relos were introduced. I feel totally screwed over by GF yet again. I have invested a lot of res, time and DM into slot 3 planets to terraform then relocate to slot 15 and for what? I could have all 300+ field slot…
  • Darth Johnny -

Liked Not_Asian’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    What about all of us who focused on getting max size slot 15s? do we get re-scaled or are we getting punished for our long term vision and careful planning? Absolutely zero consultation, a complete removal of an arbitrarily imposed cost with no…
  • GrandMast3RRR -

Liked baal’s post in the thread Misc Server Features.

Like (Post)
    sorry, i only just noticed this was active again not sure about eco x7 i'm not against it per se, but the miners have already had a big boost. i want something for fleeters this time round. 0,5 deut and a higher df percentage. * no caps or