OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

5000 numbers

Uros Kiborg

Pay to play

SmurfySmurf

DiDF% Enabled in Bellatrix

Uros Kiborg

Old Universe 1 players/alliances

Sithis

Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?

BlackBEERd

Recent Activities

• Uros Kiborg -

Replied to the thread 5000 numbers.

• SmurfySmurf -

Replied to the thread Misc Pay to play.

• Exce -

This should be limited to 100k though ? Unless there was a messup and he was able to buy more to get the higher levels
  • Uros Kiborg -

Replied to the thread Misc DiDF% Enabled in Bellatrix.

Then you make lot of stars and take those 20m heh every star 1m of farm capacity hh Rise hipespace technology on 20 lvl so they will be very quick heh
  • savage -

Not much to look into though, if he spent 300$ to gain advantage in a universe that's going to last for half a year it's his problem. Plus if he's a noob it's going to backfire eventually, so you can see this as an investment for the rest of the uni
  • Sithis -

Replied to the thread Misc Old Universe 1 players/alliances.

Quote from Lord42: “There is at least 1 bonafied UrQuan still drifting about. 1 day soon, I shall rebuild the Dreadnaughts. Just not today... ” There is only 1 member left in the original alliance Slymo but he's inactive if his account vanishes we…
  • Sithis -

Liked Grim Reaper’s post in the thread Misc Old Universe 1 players/alliances.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ramirez: “Hi Sithis, I remember you, we were in Umgah together with SirCharles. Good to see your still knocking around. ” Ah SirCharles, now there's a name that I haven't heard in a very long time
  • Sithis -

Liked Lord42’s post in the thread Misc Old Universe 1 players/alliances.

Like (Post)
    There is at least 1 bonafied UrQuan still drifting about. 1 day soon, I shall rebuild the Dreadnaughts. Just not today...
  • Sithis -

Posted the thread Misc Pay to play.

Thread
    Look at the leaderboards for rank 1. This player has effectively bought his way to the top. He's gone from 50k points to over 700k within seconds just from buying his way to the top. How is this even fair? Could this get looked into please?
  • BlackBEERd -

Replied to the thread Gauss Cannon = Good for nothing?.

Indeed Chewy! Remember my laddies, res saving is important! The more often you res save the less you have to waste on icky defence.