OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Night Slayer -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

@Blankie @NoMoreAngel I have an account in uni1 but I want to get my account from rigel and play it in uni1. Going to quantum is out of question. My rigel account has the priority over my uni1 account, should i set my uni1 account to deletion in order to…
  • BOSSers -

Liked Vogel’s post in the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TP: 321M][TOT: 133.412.500] Birdie [RISE] vs. Mission1 [UFP] (A: 0, D: 133.412.500).

Like (Post)
    latest The early birdie gets the wurm.. And in this case the fleet. Spy & fly :) Its was sitting on the planet. Now he has a moon. :stick: FR Mission1. On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Birdie [RISE]
  • deazen -

Posted the thread Basic 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 203.694.000] Ruby [DoD] vs. nastynate [WuN] (A: 0, D: 203.694.000).

Thread
    On 15-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Ruby [DoD] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 195.000 _________________________________________ Defender nastynate [WuN]
  • Mannix -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 257.678.000] Mannix [Romania] vs. DanBei (A: 7.990.000, D: 249.688.000) TP 358.921.750.

Thread
    Hello Virgo! So i was just doing my farming routine and noticed an * on one of defender's moon. I actually never spied him until now, everytime i saw his planets and moons they had some sort of activity but now it was all dark except for this one moon.…
  • FarfetchD -

Quote from Forsennato: “How come you have dead bang on 100 000 000 points? ” Because that's the only option I'm being given to continue playing my main account in a 1x fleet speed uni...
  • pirate andy -

@Req isn’t bibas due another injection from you? RHJ might be a boring watched, perma bans don’t tend to be too active ;)
  • Ghostwolf -

Quote from baal: “you've done a fair bit of complaining yourself, @Vulcan_558 we all have. it's less than 6 days to go. maybe the best thing to do now is wait for 22nd and see. ” Not all of us have complained....I've only trolled the people…
  • Hannibal Lecter -

Liked Firestorm’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    For what its worth I want to reiterate again how bad a decision these second choice universes appear to be and ask why we can't simply be allowed to select universes where we already have accounts on condition that only one account is played (as will
  • Ghostwolf -

Liked clittle’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Guys, Please stop all the banter on this thread. I know you all are heated up about some pretty difficult situations but this thread was to answer questions regarding the merge. If you want to bash each other then please take it to either a spam thread
  • Forsennato -

Quote from FarfetchD: “@Darkest Lord MBN35sU.jpg This is the only thing you can do... #Delete2Merge #DeleteMeGF ” How come you have dead bang on 100 000 000 points?