OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello!
    Next Wednesday, 21st of February, the first version of the Lobby will be implemented in the Public Test Server.
    We would apreciate if you could join the test phase and provide as much feedback as you can.
    If you want to provide feedback in the test community directly, feel free to visit us at the Origin forum!
    To create an account in the Public Test servers, click here.

Notes:
    • With this version, we will introduce as well the Facebook login, meaning, players will be able to register in the Lobby through Facebook.
    • Since the first version of the Lobby does not have an option to merge within the same Lobby game accounts that have different e-mail addresses, a Lobby will show up for every login with different mail and password.
    • With the Facebook login, the Lobby account will not have the option to change the e-mail since the registration to the Lobby is done without this data.

Happy testing!
    Your OGame Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Selling 30kk metal

a DIRE message for [mung] from [TDSS]

Urza90

[PSY] vs [gurd]

NoMoreAngel

[TOT: 27.623.000] Karabaja [Ex Bal] & crazy1 [Ex Bal] vs. Mendeleev (A: 4.390.000, D: 23.233.000)

Neki Lik

[TOT: 644.449.000] Azat [BgBd] vs. spladler07 [Cronus] (A: 106.157.000, D: 538.292.000)

Spladler07

Recent Activities

• BelloForte -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade Selling 30kk metal.

Thread
    Selling 30kk metal (prefer crystal). pm ingame
  • Urza90 -

Replied to the thread Misc a DIRE message for [mung] from [TDSS].

Quote from captain_discory: “this is my only warning to this shit alliance MUNG, this all started because some sons of *****es in their MUNG alliance that cant take a HIT so they send 'PURE' after some of our members? this trash player think he is pro…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread War Declaration [PSY] vs [gurd].

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “All users that will participate in the war need to be named with their current points in the wardeclaration. Tables of all members of an alliance can be easily found on those two pages: mmorpg-stat.eu/ (search for the alliance…
  • Neki Lik -

Replied to the thread Fleetcrash ACS [TOT: 27.623.000] Karabaja [Ex Bal] & crazy1 [Ex Bal] vs. Mendeleev (A: 4.390.000, D: 23.233.000).

Quote from Mendel: “Angel 21.02.2018 23:56:12just don't like the whole instant build of recs and stealing ru, if you fall fall with dignity. but ok we cant all play fair ^^ There were 3 shots, 2 of those catching my small fleet and last my main, on first…
  • azat -

Liked Spladler07’s post in the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 644.449.000] Azat [BgBd] vs. spladler07 [Cronus] (A: 106.157.000, D: 538.292.000).

Like (Post)
    Congrats on the hit. Maybe now you guys will stop accusing me of using scripts. I forgot to set my alarm on my phone this time and you caught me in the 30 minute window. Enjoy the profits
  • Spladler07 -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 644.449.000] Azat [BgBd] vs. spladler07 [Cronus] (A: 106.157.000, D: 538.292.000).

Congrats on the hit. Maybe now you guys will stop accusing me of using scripts. I forgot to set my alarm on my phone this time and you caught me in the 30 minute window. Enjoy the profits
  • Anakin -

Liked Kaj’s post in the thread Ogniter revived.

Like (Post)
    Hey all, I don't know if there is any interest in this in the .en community.. But I'm a player in the .nl community and a lot of people were missing the ogniter stats site over there.. I just wanted to let you know that I managed to get a new ogniter…
  • kokos -

Replied to the thread War Declaration [PSY] vs [gurd].

I think you should open CR thread as well. Bashing rule is lifted 12 hours after war declaration.