OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rank and Target disparity

Draconian Helix

Server Setting Change

Andvari300

Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Vendelboen

How to Deep Space push

Spir1t

Big Hit?

Spir1t

Recent Activities

• Troll -

Liked Jossa’s post in the thread Advanced 20% RIP-Kill [TOT: 1.702.443.000] Outcast vs. troyn [Exiles] (A: 312.375.000, D: 1.390.068.000).

Like (Post)
    I saw that sitting 2 days ago, knew he was off but was too sleepy that i couldnt keep my eyes open, let alone launch and wait for fleet ;) It's odd but nice to see an exiles rat hit an exiles player, funny to say the least......;)
  • Troll -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Advanced 20% RIP-Kill [TOT: 1.702.443.000] Outcast vs. troyn [Exiles] (A: 312.375.000, D: 1.390.068.000).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jossa: “I saw that sitting 2 days ago, knew he was off but was too sleepy that i couldnt keep my eyes open, let alone launch and wait for fleet ;) It's odd but nice to see an exiles rat hit an exiles player, funny to say the…
  • NightQueen -

Liked Spir1t’s post in the thread Spam How to Deep Space push.

Like (Post)
    Why nobody ban this kid improve ,he is in every thread whining about something.
  • Draconian Helix -

Replied to the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

Quote from RainbowUnicorn: “Okay, I know this is kind of irrelevant, but I just wanna make it clear that I was only sort of confused about your meaning, but mainly 100% confused by your grammar. Quote from Draconian Helix: “Quote from RainbowUnicorn:…
  • AywarGrozny -

Liked king julian’s post in the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 104.458.000] Drift [FZN] vs. Soong [RoLUE] (A: 4.469.000, D: 99.989.000).

Like (Post)
    Two days in a row :vain: GLoTR def... an easy rebuild On 10-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Drift [FZN] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.555 Battlecruiser 11.111
  • Andvari300 -

Replied to the thread Misc Server Setting Change.

• 0x00 -

Replied to the thread Misc Rank and Target disparity.

That's what alliances are for everyone in the top 100 also has to think about when/where to leave fleet laying around, because of ACS. If your post was in a Non-ACS uni then maybe you would have more or a point. Although since attacker cant slow fleet…
  • Vendelboen -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Hi @Hatu thanks for transfering all the inactives out of VM. If you could take a guess, when do you think it will happend for the inactives in VM with fleets?
  • Spir1t -

Replied to the thread Spam How to Deep Space push.

Why nobody ban this kid improve ,he is in every thread whining about something.
  • Soulburner -

Liked Spir1t’s post in the thread Misc Big Hit?.

Like (Post)
    So you wanna tell that there was a hit?I m just wondering which GO is behind that cheater Death Angel that allows him to break every possible rule.