Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grimm -

Replied to the thread Misc Change server features.

I lose braincells replying to this guy... Quote from Fitifu: “a thing is actually stupid. and that's the discussion with you, and just because they only build mines and deff, so I'm finishing this now. what I want for quantum is my thing. ” Please,…
  • Iris -

Liked arteezy’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 4.184.575.000] Arteezy vs. Micek (A: 32.385.000, D: 4.152.190.000).

Like (Post)
    ********Maybe I did it after 100 failed attempts. Defender FR...
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Arteezy ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 44.444
  • -hadary- -

Liked chaosk’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marshmello: “Quote from baal: “@Ghostwolf i'm sorry dude. nobody in universe 1 has been crying, or whining, or any of those horrible terms gamers like to throw at each other. and neither have i. i was just pissed about lack of support
  • unclesam -

Liked Tirnoch’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Update of the opening post: ( @NoMoreAngel please update :) ) ----- START ----- Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version…
  • Usisac -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 203.694.000] Ruby [DoD] vs. nastynate [WuN] (A: 0, D: 203.694.000).

Little Foxy Ruby nooby.... :this: Your first as attacker, no ninja this time. But soon.... :huntsman:
  • utrfu -

Replied to the thread Misc Merge.

yup but if we can't nothing another can for example i think that I know some people from quaorar, two on vega and who know how much more xD I play this s***t game about 12-13 years who know maybe there is more players probably all of us can find some…
  • -hadary- -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Woohoo GameForge shafted its player base yet again. Geez please remind me how many times in a single merger have they done it already, seriously I lost count already, is someone tallying this shizz up? :thinking: I sure as hell didn't waste my time to. :this:
  • -hadary- -

Liked Di5turbed’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ghostwolf: “With the 2 targets having accounts i do believe they will force merge your accounts into one of the targets ” Yes ,but wich one . Russian roulette indeed. On sidenote , I wanna meet GF merge executive. I am simply curious to…
  • esio trot -

Liked Wraith02’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quite frankly it's massively disappointing that the only sensible option left isn't being taken. There is NO good reason I have seen as to why the Merge can't be delayed until the account trading can be readded. And I bet you that there would only be a…
  • Vulcan_558 -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the bullying all the time to ppl i…
  • Inspector Norse -

Liked Wraith02’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quite frankly it's massively disappointing that the only sensible option left isn't being taken. There is NO good reason I have seen as to why the Merge can't be delayed until the account trading can be readded. And I bet you that there would only be a…
  • Njmatt10 -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Thanks for the clarification @-Arcane- that explanation made it crystal clear.
  • Njmatt10 -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RammsteinPT: “Quote from Njmatt10: “So I’ve seen that on the post it says Vega is the only option for merge section 2. Some people have said that those players have Vega or Virgo as an option. Which of these is correct? ” mate i think…
  • Vulcan_558 -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @Blankie cheers for being our little bit of sanity amoungst the crazies that manage the game from afar. As for everyone still asking for changes I think blankie's post elluded to but didn't quite get to the crux of the matter. GAMEFORGE ARENT LISTENING…
  • Phoenyx -

Replied to the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 3.387.424.500] Death Angel [Fleet] vs. l1l [GTC].

@Ramco if that’s the case and you knew they guy so be it. But that also means he didn’t know me or when I was coming back from ban. He fleetsaved before I even returned and at the time coke couldn’t take him by himself. That’s why he was in cokes…
  • Kaldor -

Like (Post)
    Update of the opening post: ( @NoMoreAngel please update :) ) ----- START ----- Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version…
  • Hannibal Lecter -

Like (Post)
  • Polaris -

Liked Dutch’s post in the thread Advanced 20% [PROF: 163Mn] Dutch [RAVE] vs. Razamattaz [SF5] (A: 7.905.000, D: 336.724.000).

Like (Post)
    Whoops... FR On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Dutch [RAVE] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 10.000 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender Razamattaz
  • unclesam -

Liked arteezy’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% Cargo Slap [TOT: 4.184.575.000] Arteezy vs. Micek (A: 32.385.000, D: 4.152.190.000).

Like (Post)
    ********Maybe I did it after 100 failed attempts. Defender FR...
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Arteezy ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 44.444
  • -Arcane- -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from RammsteinPT: “Quote from Njmatt10: “So I’ve seen that on the post it says Vega is the only option for merge section 2. Some people have said that those players have Vega or Virgo as an option. Which of these is correct? ” mate i think…