Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RammsteinPT -

Liked WhoDis’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vogel: “Miners bein miners wil always get protection from their deutbuyers..(if you chose wisely) Fleets have only to fear if they provoke the big ones because Quantum is Dead in his own way... ” this kind of dumb shit is what starts the…
  • Tirnoch -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Update of the opening post: ( @NoMoreAngel please update :) ) ----- START ----- Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version…
  • Nice job as usual, noone is safe when you are around. Good profit, I hope to see much more when merge comes, if chineeses does not kick my ass :)
  • unclesam -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the…
  • RammsteinPT -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @Blankie cheers for being our little bit of sanity amoungst the crazies that manage the game from afar. As for everyone still asking for changes I think blankie's post elluded to but didn't quite get to the crux of the matter. GAMEFORGE ARENT LISTENING…
  • RadioSweetHeart -

Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its…
  • VIRIATO -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Game The merge is coming!.

Like (Post)
    The settings of the following universes will get changed tomorrow, 17th of October, at 11:30 CEST: Universe 1: Ecospeed increased to 5x Vega: Ecospeedincrease to 7x Xanthus: Eco- and Fleetspeedincrease to 6x It might take up to 30 minutes for the…
  • Selene -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 54.608.000] Anonymous vs. BoogeyMan [Gods] (A: 14.076.000, D: 40.532.000).

• Selene -

Liked An_nYm_uS’s post in the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 54.608.000] Anonymous vs. BoogeyMan [Gods] (A: 14.076.000, D: 40.532.000).

Like (Post)
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Anonymous ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.000 Small Cargo 1.202 Light Fighter 5.300 Heavy Fighter 4 Espionage Probe 2
  • Selene -

Liked Jeff’s post in the thread Basic 20% Ninja [TOT: 320.000] Hawk [SoF] vs. Jeff [VDT] (A: 320.000, D: 0).

Like (Post)
    It was a day like any other. suddenly an alarm. this was the attack alarm. our main fleet was away raiding other to bring back money and wealth. they took all the combat ships we were doomed. nothing left but to try and hail the attacking fllet and let…
  • Selene -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% Ninja [TOT: 320.000] Hawk [SoF] vs. Jeff [VDT] (A: 320.000, D: 0).

I have to say, this is by far the best story that went with a CR. 10/10... I'm sure you have already rebuilt those cargos but FR def lol
  • LEGIO -

Liked Vogel’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Why delete uhhh.. dont click on a option and force merge the account into the uni u want.. That said i think a lot of players her feel unheard and are disappointed.. But we cant do anything about it.. Also for deleting accounts well yeah, its YOU'RE own…
  • Selene -

Liked Dutch’s post in the thread Basic 20% Ninja [TOT: 320.000] Hawk [SoF] vs. Jeff [VDT] (A: 320.000, D: 0).

Like (Post)
    Hehe this could have gone a lot worse XD (I am Hawk) Yeah real life got the better of me, but at least it made for a funny report :P
  • Kaldor -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the bullying all the time to ppl i…
  • Fitifu -

Liked Marshmello’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Looks to be the majority of people being forced into going to Quantum with one of their accounts seem to be unhappy with doing so. That is their opinion, folks, and although you may not agree with it, there is no need to belittle anyone here. As Blankie
  • Fitifu -

Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the…
  • Decent damage, maximum profit. contiuning to cleanse my neighborhood. some * through hit on other planets... probably fake *. Defender Vmoded after hit. Fr or GLIRL. Go Apex! :beer:
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker
  • Marshmello -

Looks to be the majority of people being forced into going to Quantum with one of their accounts seem to be unhappy with doing so. That is their opinion, folks, and although you may not agree with it, there is no need to belittle anyone here. As Blankie
  • harley13girl -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fitifu: “Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Quote from unclesam: “I don't know what the big deal is with people being afraid of joining quantum... our alliance isn't that bad... well its mostly me just doing the bullying all the time to ppl i…
  • Cash -

Quote from Spir1t: “@Blankie Please respond to this. As i see more people are going to choose Cygnus as their Target Uni ,if that happens Oberon will remain as it is vmode empty uni.So my question is ,is it possible to merge Oberon if happens that not…