Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• version4 -

Liked Hatu’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Inactives will be moved last and not everyone is going to 1 Uni so a large displacement is rather unlikely. As previously stated, you will get a free relocate for ALL displacements not just the 3 that were allotted in the 2016 Merge! It's also a first
  • i would trade it everyday :) a moon for 3bn profit. very well indeed :) fr def
  • lost moon while did this and i lost some of rips terrible hangover ;(
    On 20-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker herr gonzo [Ususpect] ________________________________________________ Battleship 230.322 Battlecruiser
  • lost moon while did this and i lost some of rips terrible hangover ;(
    On 20-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker herr gonzo [Ususpect] ________________________________________________ Battleship 230.322 Battlecruiser
  • jack&jill -

Like (Post)
    Quote from herr gonzo: “cba to read i have small acc in yildun ( which i don't play) so if it gets merged in xanthus it stays the same specs? ” You will assume the Universe specs of Xanthus which are 6x fleet and 6x eco, 70% DF, +25 fields, 60%
  • Hatu -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from herr gonzo: “cba to read i have small acc in yildun ( which i don't play) so if it gets merged in xanthus it stays the same specs? ” You will assume the Universe specs of Xanthus which are 6x fleet and 6x eco, 70% DF, +25 fields, 60%
  • Bad Apple -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% RIP-Kill [TOT: 82.426.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] vs. Wiz (A: 12.588.000, D: 69.838.000) 6 more rips.

RIPpin the uni to pieces :) nice catch, and shame def did the smurf mode thingy :(
  • Hatu -

Liked jack&jill’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatu: “ There are only 110 active accounts in Vega atm, so I wouldn't worry too much about the rankings. Even within the Top 100 there are currently many perma-vmoders - by my count 46, almost half of them. Believe me we are all being
  • mckraken -

Posted the thread Super Advanced 20% New Top 10 Solo [TOT: 1.493.430.000] Admiral Meteor [ABC] vs. Crom [TSA] (A: 246.508.000, D: 1.246.922.000).

Thread
    Hello Aquarius ! first of all due to recent hits if this isn`t top 10 , my bad . Story : me and defender had one thing a couple of weeks ago . i`ve launched one time for his fleet but he logged so he forced me to recall . because of my audacity Crom…
  • Asto Vidatu -

Like (Post)
    Inactives will be moved last and not everyone is going to 1 Uni so a large displacement is rather unlikely. As previously stated, you will get a free relocate for ALL displacements not just the 3 that were allotted in the 2016 Merge! It's also a first
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked jack&jill’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hatu: “ There are only 110 active accounts in Vega atm, so I wouldn't worry too much about the rankings. Even within the Top 100 there are currently many perma-vmoders - by my count 46, almost half of them. Believe me we are all being
  • Kaldor -

Like (Post)
  • jack&jill -

• Jeff -

Posted the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 18.462.500] Jeff [VDT] vs. Zakerius [TSL] (A: 3.767.000, D: 14.695.500).

Thread
    Part 3 There had been rumors and gossip of strange writing on abandoned planets. i didn't believe it cause they all were saying the same thing which is impossible. they were saying metal miner Jim had left markings on these places and writing. i had to
  • Gold Dragon -

Like (Post)
  • Selene -

Liked Canary Wundaboy’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    On the plus side, if so many people are deleting active accounts then maybe I won't fall down so many ranks. *off to look at how many of the top 150 post-merge players in Vega have said they'll delete*
  • Selene -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Im pretty sure you only get three free relocations not the total amount of.planets that get moved. If 7 planets get moved you get three relos. #SadTimesForImprove As for people moving from 5 gals to 9.... Why don't you just try pretending the number…
  • herr gonzo -

cba to read i have small acc in yildun ( which i don't play) so if it gets merged in xanthus it stays the same specs?
  • baal -

Like (Post)