Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Himalia!
    Defender came on after, instad recs, stole DF and then instad 5500 LL so no one sees the drop.
    Profit is profit, shame wasnt the full 19mil but so be it.
    Defender, Hope you had to skip lunch today to afford that DM. Attacker
  • GROM -

Liked patkica’s post in the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 561.557.000] patkica [MINER] vs. Ruddy (A: 72.080.000, D: 489.477.000).

Like (Post)
    kinda boring on the forums lately so why not post.. spy & fly dedi to my miners :beer:
    On 19-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker patkica [MINER] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 25.000
  • patkica -

Posted the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 561.557.000] patkica [MINER] vs. Ruddy (A: 72.080.000, D: 489.477.000).

Thread
    kinda boring on the forums lately so why not post.. spy & fly dedi to my miners :beer:
    On 19-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker patkica [MINER] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 25.000
  • Largenton -

Replied to the thread Last letter new word game II.

• Asto Vidatu -

Replied to the thread Spam Failed Scrappy Coco.

now even im confused i thought this was about scrappy coco who failed?
    but maybe we all failed to see the topic and it was about Jois all along
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked -Arcane-’s post in the thread Misc Ban.

Like (Post)
    Its the day of the ban hammer. You can tell people to go die but you cant tell people to look outside. You cant have a sacrastic name but you can use the word gay as an insult. Moral of the story is dont be a sausage jockey who looks outside.
  • -Arcane- -

Replied to the thread Misc Ban.

Its the day of the ban hammer. You can tell people to go die but you cant tell people to look outside. You cant have a sacrastic name but you can use the word gay as an insult. Moral of the story is dont be a sausage jockey who looks outside.
  • FELL -

Quote from Asto Vidatu: “Quote from FELL: “Person above me scrapped account smaller then jois also. ”
    ummm theres no person above you, youre the first one on the page alas
    ive scrapped OTTOMANIAC`s account from jupiter
    plus ~10bn worht of ress from
  • Dragon -

Replied to the thread Fleetcrash [TOT: 14.807.500] Crusader [TDA] vs. maasman (A: 766.000, D: 14.041.500).

Quote from Ali-G: “This is absolutley faboulous.. 3 of my deut traders gave up so sad :( And it is interesting to see that this guy ended up in your alliance couple of days after hit.. Also there were few accounts that were hit by tda and dop and in the…
  • Kloshar -

Liked Asto Vidatu’s post in the thread Spam Failed Scrappy Coco.

Like (Post)
    well, i`ll buy you heels for christmas :p
  • Silverwind -

• Asto Vidatu -

Liked FELL’s post in the thread Spam Failed Scrappy Coco.

Like (Post)
    Person above me scrapped account smaller then jois also.
  • Asto Vidatu -

Quote from FELL: “Person above me scrapped account smaller then jois also. ”
    ummm theres no person above you, youre the first one on the page alas ive scrapped OTTOMANIAC`s account from jupiter plus ~10bn worht of ress from another one
    and ive said it
  • FELL -

Person above me scrapped account smaller then jois also.
  • Largenton -

• Ali-G -

Replied to the thread Fleetcrash [TOT: 14.807.500] Crusader [TDA] vs. maasman (A: 766.000, D: 14.041.500).

This is absolutley faboulous.. 3 of my deut traders gave up so sad :( And it is interesting to see that this guy ended up in your alliance couple of days after hit.. Also there were few accounts that were hit by tda and dop and in the end they came to…
  • Largenton -

Replied to the thread Guess who posts next II.

• kewlness -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues and support.

Like (Post)
    Hello! As you all know we had some issues with the lobby and some servers yesterday. As this Thursday it is a bank holiday in Germany, we might have some delays when restoring cases of affected people by the lobby issues. If you lost your fleet or a big…
  • Sithis -

Replied to the thread First 20% [TOT: 12.393.000] Intercept [300] vs. Execuet [MarineS] (A: 2.074.000, D: 10.319.000).

Good hit, please put yourself on meeting code.