Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Di5turbed -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “Quote from Di5turbed: “Yes ,but wich one . Russian roulette indeed. On sidenote , I wanna meet GF merge executive. I am simply curious to talk with guy or maybe woman. This is epic lvl of incompetence so I dont wanna…
  • Quote from CoolMindFreak: “Quote from Dingy: “Nice. Nooby ally must be destroed. ” LoL 1 small hit and you started talking about noob ally :youcrazy: Hahahahahahahahhah Did you forget the Hit i made it before, or ninja that made Black ??? :rofl: how can wesoly…
  • I can Fly Like Superman Too :)
  • threeflipskat3r -

Replied to the thread Defense bash RIP-Kill [TOT: 571.180.500] El Cyb [BMW] vs. Madd Hatter [b00m] (A: 75.758.000, D: 495.422.500).

Nice hit and good find with a decent profit from some rips behind a shell. Looks like this guy is just as noobish as the previous owner lol....
  • The_Captain -

Liked JustADuc’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% New Number 1 Solo [TOT: 1.105.315.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] vs. Numbers [b00m] (A: 164.080.000, D: 941.235.000) New Solo #1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Captain: “Congrats on 1st super advanced! I gained free rank and checked knew he got wacked... Enjoy those profits and GLIRL numbers Black ops 4 is solid ” Thanks for the kind words, I bought it solely for blackout :) I love BR games
  • Hatu -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Woohoo GameForge shafted its player base yet again. Geez please remind me how many times in a single merger have they done it already, seriously I lost count already, is someone tallying this shizz up? :thinking: I sure as hell didn't waste my time to. :this:
  • Bartzabel -

Liked Akkenru’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I just discovered the GameForge meeting room when one of us asks a question about the merge Warning: contains strong language that might offend Notice- Please don’t put videos like that on the boards. - Clittle
  • General Lumpy -

Replied to the thread Spam Uni 1 would like to welcome all the merging uni's.

F U GF!!!! I wanted to give my account away to an ally m8 here in U1 but instead my original U20 account going to Quantum instead because of GF stupid lobby system!!!
  • threeflipskat3r -

Liked Kaldor’s post in the thread Misc Change server features.

Like (Post)
    As things stand there'll be an influx of players from single speed arriving in this universe, unless they all start deleting accounts. Therefore, I think it might be a good idea to suggest that Quantum adapts, and becomes a x1 server. This should be…
  • Again, thanks TomTinkerer, really helping me in my pursuit of the fabled Hyper 15.Def FR Def
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Semsi [bushido] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.000
  • Semsi -

Posted the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 66.536.000] Semsi [bushido] vs. yarritsblake [PRO] (A: 7.688.000, D: 58.848.000).

Thread
    Again, thanks TomTinkerer, really helping me in my pursuit of the fabled Hyper 15.Def FR Def
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Semsi [bushido] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.000
  • Semsi -

Posted the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 56.157.000] Semsi [bushido] vs. yarritsblake [PRO] (A: 6.956.000, D: 49.201.000).

Thread
    Dedi to TomTinkerer for showing this to me.
    On 16-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Semsi [bushido] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.000 Light Fighter 100.000 Cruiser 500
  • Akkenru -

I just discovered the GameForge meeting room when one of us asks a question about the merge Warning: contains strong language that might offend Notice- Please don’t put videos like that on the boards. - Clittle
  • harley13girl -

Liked threeflipskat3r’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Di5turbed: “Yes ,but wich one . Russian roulette indeed. On sidenote , I wanna meet GF merge executive. I am simply curious to talk with guy or maybe woman. This is epic lvl of incompetence so I dont wanna leave a possibility out and to …
  • harley13girl -

Like (Post)
    Woohoo GameForge shafted its player base yet again. Geez please remind me how many times in a single merger have they done it already, seriously I lost count already, is someone tallying this shizz up? :thinking: I sure as hell didn't waste my time to. :this:
  • Kaldor -

Replied to the thread Misc Change server features.

As things stand there'll be an influx of players from single speed arriving in this universe, unless they all start deleting accounts. Therefore, I think it might be a good idea to suggest that Quantum adapts, and becomes a x1 server. This should be…
  • FELL -

Like (Post)
  • threeflipskat3r -

Quote from Di5turbed: “Yes ,but wich one . Russian roulette indeed. On sidenote , I wanna meet GF merge executive. I am simply curious to talk with guy or maybe woman. This is epic lvl of incompetence so I dont wanna leave a possibility out and to …
  • Kaldor -

Like (Post)