Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have been lazy last 5-10 days, so i just farm ... In meanwhile i notice this fleet, and i w8 deff to go off, after that i spy him again, fleet was seating on the moon, i launch instant and here is whats happend when you dont FS :) Deff GLOTR on GLIRL On
  • Just noticed this one and should chime in that he contacted me after the hit, and told me that he fell asleep waiting for his fleet save to land. Nice catch on your part but, I was also impressed you sucked up the debris as fast as you did as well. He is…
  • vitamin_x -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 190.568.000] slayer [TCE] vs. antigravity [MINERS] (A: 36.360.000, D: 154.208.000).

Nice hit dude. great to see people flying and smashing at humble beginnings.
  • vitamin_x -

Replied to the thread War Declaration Snowflakes [SF5] vs TURKS.

Quote from Marshmello: “Quote from vitamin_x: “Breaking news: It looks like the inhabitants of the region of Turkey has gone on vacation mode. which is Totally understandable after witnessing TURCO suffering from frost bite cause by the snowflakes…
  • Shoopdawoop -

Liked Tony Montana’s post in the thread The V mode.

Like (Post)
    The problem with VM fleeters is that it's perfectly okay for them to come out smash some poor miner that's been playing "actively" and fleetsaving for weeks, possibly months for astro or that next mine level and in one raid its all gone and the attacker…
  • Crxtch -

Liked Corwin’s post in the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 5.053.000] Crxtch [TTN] vs. Wyvern [DeadO] (A: 180.000, D: 4.873.000).

Like (Post)
    Nice profit, congrats on the hit, very clean! :thumbsup:
  • version4 -

Like (Post)
    The problem with VM fleeters is that it's perfectly okay for them to come out smash some poor miner that's been playing "actively" and fleetsaving for weeks, possibly months for astro or that next mine level and in one raid its all gone and the attacker…
  • Elldamar -

Like (Post)
  • Elldamar -

Liked Xanidrar’s post in the thread The V mode.

Like (Post)
    eeh ? how is Increasing VM from 24 to 48 wrong ? If it was up to me, I would have made it 3days/72h .. cus, u either do it Fri noon so u can drink and enjoy RL till end of Sun/Mon ..or do it when u have something to do, which, usually is more than 1-2-3…
  • Tirnoch -

Replied to the thread The V mode.

Quote from Tony Montana: “The problem with VM fleeters is that it's perfectly okay for them to come out smash some poor miner that's been playing "actively" and fleetsaving for weeks, possibly months for astro or that next mine level and in one raid…
  • Heretic -

Liked Rabban’s post in the thread Advanced 20% [TOT: 393.801.000] Heretic [AzraelZ] vs. Davos (A: 15.641.000, D: 378.160.000).

Like (Post)
    great find, great profits. FR defender
  • Electrical Eng -

Liked Darth Vader28’s post in the thread Headhunt Need help in getting rid of a very annoying player.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, I'm a full miner in Bellatrix and don't have the time/fleet to go after this guy despite being ahead of him by >100 ranks. Message me in-game to talk further.
  • Sagat 13 -

Replied to the thread Misc A clean universe finally.

Quote from RacerA1: “Now just saying here, according to the accusation and reply it would appear that iSagat and untouchable are the same person with 2 board accounts since non_asian was accusing iSagat and untouchable replied with denial. Now having 2…
  • Tony Montana -

• RacerA1 -

Replied to the thread Misc A clean universe finally.

Now just saying here, according to the accusation and reply it would appear that iSagat and untouchable are the same person with 2 board accounts since non_asian was accusing iSagat and untouchable replied with denial. Now having 2 board accounts does…
  • Well, it doesn't matter, does it? The point is that you are pathetic, miserable and desperate man, and noone should ever call you a player or a fleeter, because you are neither. Now go :censored: yourself. Warned for cursing - Florence
  • The Predator -

Replied to the thread Misc Retirement notice for xanthus !! Bert Ozan is not here anymore :).

I do believe Bert u are in breach of rules here and openly admitted it also in public. You see you are not allowed to give away any account or account details to any other users as it will result in a perma ban i believe. Untill Gameforge finds a way to…
  • RacerA1 -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade Selling 5 mil deut Need 7 mil cry.

Thread
    Selling 5 million deut for 7 million cry, 1.4-1 trade rate, one time offer! ingame :The Dude
  • Xanidrar -

eeh ? how is Increasing VM from 24 to 48 wrong ? If it was up to me, I would have made it 3days/72h .. cus, u either do it Fri noon so u can drink and enjoy RL till end of Sun/Mon ..or do it when u have something to do, which, usually is more than 1-2-3…
  • Tirnoch -

Quote from Dark Depresion: “Actually there is certain merit to the suggestion. While yes, it would be annoying to everybody, it would hit the VM-whores much harder than everybody else. They would be forced to stay out of VM if they want to spend those…