Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zorro09 -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Update 13.12: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, on Thursday, 13th of December at 10:00 in UK, 13:00 CET in the rest of the countries, we will get a Gameupdate to Version 6.8.3. Changelog: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when having a planet on…
  • Tony Montana -

Posted the thread Spam Cygnus spam..

Thread
    Spam spam spam
  • AstralCodex -

Liked IsaacAsimov’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    yeah I agree, takes about 40 to 50 shots to get a decent slot 3, then terraform to level 10, then relo it to slot 15, what a waste of time, how about you make all the current slot 15 planets suddenly acquire 1.5 times their original planet size ...
  • TuneR -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

such a slap to players who were colonizating position 3 (to get around 170-180 fields), then doing relocation to position 15 to switch to fusion... Now anyone who was not planning this, can do double relocation and come to position 15 with 250+ planet…
  • IsaacAsimov -

yeah I agree, takes about 40 to 50 shots to get a decent slot 3, then terraform to level 10, then relo it to slot 15, what a waste of time, how about you make all the current slot 15 planets suddenly acquire 1.5 times their original planet size ...
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Not_Asian’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    What about all of us who focused on getting max size slot 15s? do we get re-scaled or are we getting punished for our long term vision and careful planning? Absolutely zero consultation, a complete removal of an arbitrarily imposed cost with no…
  • AstralCodex -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    This should have been the case when relos were introduced. I feel totally screwed over by GF yet again. I have invested a lot of res, time and DM into slot 3 planets to terraform then relocate to slot 15 and for what? I could have all 300+ field slot…
  • very nice hit there , well done , you have been busy over the last weeks while ive been away , congrtz :) FR defender.
  • AstralCodex -

Agreed with the above poster, I spent 100m+ resources on Terraformer to upgrade slot 3s before relocating to slot 15 - now it feels like all my hard work has gone down the drain, and I'm faced with either deleting 10% of my account or being stick with…
  • Mafkees -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread New Game Features idea.

Like (Post)
    There are plenty of bots in uni 1...
  • pirate andy -

Liked Not_Asian’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    What about all of us who focused on getting max size slot 15s? do we get re-scaled or are we getting punished for our long term vision and careful planning? Absolutely zero consultation, a complete removal of an arbitrarily imposed cost with no…
  • pirate andy -

This should have been the case when relos were introduced. I feel totally screwed over by GF yet again. I have invested a lot of res, time and DM into slot 3 planets to terraform then relocate to slot 15 and for what? I could have all 300+ field slot…
  • Not_Asian -

• Soulburner -

Liked Artist’s post in the thread Misc Big Hit?.

Like (Post)
    Story is long and bored, i send md on msmith, and then i send my attack, DA block and clean in front me. So they took 6bn profit what i should do.
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked umakhelwane’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    hell yeah i can relocate position 8 to 15 now also i guess this is a great way to fix the inactives issue; just make your players pay up
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Dear players, on Thursday, 13th of December at 10:00 in UK, 13:00 CET in the rest of the countries, we will get a Gameupdate to Version 6.8.3. Changelog: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when…
  • deazen -

All i ask, and i think everyone agrees, is a couple of free relocations since i expect many to have already relocated a few planets without knowing this would even be considered as a feature :P otherwise like the above post said, feels like a money grab :/
  • Desperado -

Replied to the thread Advanced 20% RIP-Kill [TOT: 479.891.000] invino [PocoLoco] vs. Maverick [BXU] (A: 39.891.000, D: 440.000.000).

Very well executed with a 1 second return attack and to boot 1 second on recyclers. Nothing I could do but watch and count down to the inevitable . Would like to say to me it didn't matter as have a massive fleet but being ranked then at 280 and now down…
  • umakhelwane -

hell yeah i can relocate position 8 to 15 now also i guess this is a great way to fix the inactives issue; just make your players pay up
  • NoMoreAngel -

Posted the thread Feedback: Game version 6.8.3.

Thread
    Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Dear players, on Thursday, 13th of December at 10:00 in UK, 13:00 CET in the rest of the countries, we will get a Gameupdate to Version 6.8.3. Changelog: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when…