Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kaldor -

Liked MikeGrinder6’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kaldor: “I could be wrong, but I think he's asking if he/"we" could just decide not to choose anything then get another choice later down the line. So, if he didn't want to go to uni1 and didn't select it. The idea being that in a weeks…
  • Kaldor -

Replied to the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Kaldor: “I could be wrong, but I think he's asking if he/"we" could just decide not to choose anything then get another choice later down the line. So, if he didn't want to go to uni1 and didn't select it. The…
  • WhoDis -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kaldor: “I could be wrong, but I think he's asking if he/"we" could just decide not to choose anything then get another choice later down the line. So, if he didn't want to go to uni1 and didn't select it. The idea being that in a weeks…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Like (Post)
  • Parsec -

Replied to the thread Game Can't log to any of my 3 different Universes accounts since of 12th June 2018.

I think pioneers is the "beta" server. Did u active the beta feature ingame?
  • MikeGrinder6 -

• WhoDis -

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “The account will be force-merged into a random target within the Merger Group, so if you're in Group 1 then you'll be force-merger into a random target universe in Group 1 and NOT any other Merger Group. ” That doesn´t…
  • Kaldor -

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Tekashi: “I have a question, if anyone can shed some light it will be much appreciated. I just have one account so that part is good, but what I don't like is the Target Universe we are being merged into. If I do…
  • MikeGrinder6 -

Quote from Tekashi: “I have a question, if anyone can shed some light it will be much appreciated. I just have one account so that part is good, but what I don't like is the Target Universe we are being merged into. If I do not select the Target…
  • WhoDis -

Quote from Tekashi: “The accounts that did not select a server during the selection phase will be forced-merged into a random target (depending on the server capacity). ” That´s for cases where there are two target universes. If you don´t select…
  • Troll -

Quote from Tekashi: “So there is hope to avoid being merged into a Universe you don't wanna go to? ” Just be careful what you wish for. Even if that becomes a reality and you get put in a random server, that random server might end up being worst…
  • Kaldor -

Liked Tekashi’s post in the thread Merge 2018 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I have a question, if anyone can shed some light it will be much appreciated. I just have one account so that part is good, but what I don't like is the Target Universe we are being merged into. If I do not select the Target Universe in the time frame…
  • Tekashi -

I have a question, if anyone can shed some light it will be much appreciated. I just have one account so that part is good, but what I don't like is the Target Universe we are being merged into. If I do not select the Target Universe in the time frame…
  • Tekashi -

Replied to the thread Game Can't log to any of my 3 different Universes accounts since of 12th June 2018.

Can't log into my account since Saturday. I am 100% positive that I enter the correct e-mail and password, but it gives me the error: "You have entered an invalid e-mail address or incorrect password." I also noticed the link changed, now I am seeing…
  • Tekashi -

Can't log into my account since Saturday. I am 100% positive that I enter the correct e-mail and password, but it gives me the error: "You have entered an invalid e-mail address or incorrect password." I also noticed the link changed, now I am seeing…
  • patkica -

Replied to the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 606.021.000] TuneR [NoEmo] vs. Sammi (A: 0, D: 606.021.000).

insane profit mate, 0 losses.. and that deut =O
  • TuneR -

Posted the thread Basic 20% [TOT: 606.021.000] TuneR [NoEmo] vs. Sammi (A: 0, D: 606.021.000).

Thread
    Attacker TuneR [NoEmo] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 133 Destroyer 30.000 _________________________________________ Defender Sammi ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 4 Large Cargo 45.600 Light
  • Thel V -

Liked JustADuc’s post in the thread Super Advanced 20% New Number 1 Solo [TOT: 1.105.315.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] vs. Numbers [b00m] (A: 164.080.000, D: 941.235.000) New Solo #1.

Like (Post)
    Hopefully you guys haven't forgot about me, I do have an okay fleet :whistling: . Well I have been a bit low-key lately due to IRL being very busy, so I finally got a few days to relax and play the new Blackops 4 :biggrin: and also do some clicking on here. So I have