Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• version4 -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Attack block 40% event.

Like (Post)
    @PEKET I hope you are ok with it, I change the size of your message to be able to process it. There is no need to use a bigger font and a bright color to get attention, I'm here and reading :) Hopefully we can work on the issues we are having lately and…
  • NmC -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Dude i am software engineer nearly 6 years :) I'm not sure you noticed that GF mods already said that they made an sql error when they launching this server. (Configuration was wrong, wrong speed, wrong debris ratio etc.They fixed that but API still have…
  • Warsaalk -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, we are currently having some issues with the lobby. To protect the accounts, all rounds are being set up with an attack block until 16:00 CEST today (except Zibal that will continue having its attack block until 20:00 CEST). For the…
  • Warsaalk -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby issues.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately the issues escalated slightly. The attack block has been placed in ALL servers until tomorrow morning at 08:00 CEST. The fleets have been recalled. The 40% moon chance event with its 15% discount on moon items has been extended for…
  • AstralCodex -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KAG: “Attack block of this long during a 40% MS event is crazy. ” isn't it better than people losing their fleets because their deploys was recalled?
  • AstralCodex -

Liked NmC’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    Lol extended till 07:00 tomorrow. What about moon event guyz? Will you extend that? How hard to write a "where clause" to an sql query? First you cost a lot deut to players. Now you ruining an event. Well played GF, well played :headbanging:
  • AstralCodex -

Liked pirate andy’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    @patkica I had the same thing. Deploys recalled is rediculous. Especially when sending my main fleet on deploy is not cheap. Am I getting my deut back? Also it’s different to last time where attacks already flying went through
  • AstralCodex -

Liked patkica’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    had about 15 slots flying, suddenly 0 and all ships are back on the moons.. i get the attacks but even the deploys and transports returned, why? edit, even though they returned, i can still send new attacks..
  • KingSize -

Liked kewlness’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    The 40% Moonshot event has been extended another 24 hours so this attack block will hopefully not affect anybody's improved moon chances.
  • KingSize -

Replied to the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Quote from NmC: “Lol extended till 07:00 tomorrow. What about moon event guyz? Will you extend that? How hard to write a "where clause" to an sql query? First you cost a lot deut to players. Now you ruining an event. Well played GF, well played :headbanging:
  • savage -

Replied to the thread Spam Appreciation post for LOVE alliance.

Quote from YaMaTo: “Quote from savage: “Hello guys! Have a good day, or should I say "iyi günler dilerim" my friends! ” i wish u good day too"sanada iyi gunler"But i m not agree u abt Seksej and Artis(i dont know who playing right now.)but…
  • LordDraco -

Liked XxXCatastropheXxX’s post in the thread War Declaration [TAF] vs [ALPHA].

Like (Post)
    actually it wont be interesting as they are staying in their private system in high g4.
  • Parsec -

Liked kewlness’s post in the thread Attack Block Time Frame Too Short AGAIN.

Like (Post)
    The 40% Moonshot event has been extended another 24 hours so this attack block will hopefully not affect anybody's improved moon chances.
  • savage -

Liked LoveAndHate’s post in the thread Spam Appreciation post for LOVE alliance.

Like (Post)
    I wish you continued success
  • There should've been an announcement ingame. I know players who don't look at the board who had no idea what was going on.
  • AstralCodex -

Replied to the thread What are Battleships best used for?.

Quote from Tirnoch: “Quote from Miscellaneous: “Ok nevermind I just did some simulations and I see that BS are better than LF when paired with BC vs fleets. And they are a bit faster so that would be their only use. With BCS vs fleets. Otherwise…