Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• moons spam every hour

piink - - Feedback & Criticism

I think it got fixed pretty quick, we are sorry for the lil spam. Please keep reporting such things if the happen

• Ogame.fi Draco

piink - - General

hi! I would like to know if any of you actually made it into the x6 x7 FI universe! Is that the case?

• Guess who posts next

piink - - Social Spamboard

done, u guys spam my notificartions too much next is @NoMoreAngel

• [15th Anniversary] Event Servers

piink - - Game

Hello, there are several winners that still did not reply to the contact mail to receive their rewards. We have been giving these days for everybody to give an answer, but the event has come to an end. The deadline to request the rewards replyign to the initial contact mail is tomorrow, 3rd of November at 23:59 CET. Any answer given after that won't be considered. Regards, piink

• This Year's Merge!

piink - - General

The truth is that we do not have a date for it. It is in our plans, we know the communities have been requesting it and I myself forwarded the message and got as a reply that they will happen at some point, but for now there is nothing else I can say about it because there is simply no date for it.

• This month we have a very special newsletter for you! Did you ever wonder how everything began? Then you might finally find some of the answers you’ve always been looking for in our newest video. In celebration of OGame’s 15th anniversary Phelan grabbed Legor, the creator of our universes, WeTeHa and Florianer to chat about the early days and muse about the future. Of course, it wouldn’t be a birthday without presents. In our latest raffle we will be giving away five 50€ Coupons for the OGame Sp…

piink - - Game

Hello! It has been announced as well in a discussion thread in the community section, but just to have it somewhere in news: The event server will be closed on Thursday, 2nd of November.

piink - - Game

Hello! The winners have been contacted already and the random winners will receive a mail from us today. Here is the list of winners. Congratulations to everybody and thank you all for taking part! Top 10: 1. SuNiPeR 2. Twinblade 3. zinan 4. Director Spirit 5. TheNamelesS 6. GEEZER 7. Bully Ray 8. no-comment 9. kirk 10. MoonAy Random winners: Engineer Hubble Guregu Incognitus

• Animated Advertisement

thanks!

• Animated Advertisement

sorry for double posting, is anybody here able to share a screenshot or a quick lil video with me? Please do that in a private message or poke me in private to check a way of exchanging info

• Closing date

piink - - Alliances, Wars and General Talk

the plan is to announce the closing date, but we still don't have that date available.

• Animated Advertisement

forwarding the message

• Closing date

piink - - Alliances, Wars and General Talk

the server itself will be running for a lil longer, the event itself finished yesterday at 14:00 CEST. The announcement with the winners will come in a bit (latest tomorrow). Last check ups are being handled

• login pop-up

piink - - General

we are still working on that update, it should not take too long, but please a lil more patience

• I have not been taking part of this discussion till now because I won't be part nor reply to player that use this thread to attack, discuss or simply trash another player. Now, this does not mean I have not been reading. Back to the point: Quote from MikeGrinder6: “I don't really care about the drama that the 1x universe players has to offer, so I will just point out what I feel is wrong with the community & game at the moment. I hope this is the right place to post about it, if not then please …

piink - - Game

It is time to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of OGame! We are opening Event servers in 5 different communities on 4th of October. These event servers will be open until 18th of October. The communities where you will be able to find the Event Servers are: Germany (DE), England (ORG), France (FR), Spain (ES) and Poland (PL). The server settings these 5 universes will have are: - Economy: x10 - Fleet: x7 - Debris: 70% - Debris field Defense: 40% - ACS active - Circular Galaxies - Circular Systems …

piink - - Game

Entry Conditions The following conditions govern the execution of the OGame Event (hereafter the “event”), hosted by Gameforge 4D GmbH, Albert-Nestler-Strasse 8, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany (hereafter “Gameforge”). 1. Participation Period The event starts 4/10/2017 at 2 PM CEST and ends on 18/10/2017 at 2 PM CEST (hereafter “participation period”). 2. No Participation Fees During the participation period, the optional purchasing of paid premium currency (hereafter “Dark Matter”) is possible, howeve…

• September Newsletter and New Q&A Video

piink - - Community

It is Newsletter Friday again, and this month we have spoilers, spoilers, and more spoilers for you. OGame is turning 15 on October 3rd, and we have plenty of things prepared to celebrate this special occasion with you. In our newest video WeTeHa will invite you all to the party, and let you know what you can expect! But that’s not all, you’ll also be able to catch a first glimpse of our upcoming merchandise shop. And as usual there is also something to win again. Ten lucky winners will be able …

• Quote from FarfetchD: “i think you missed one suggestion bibass how about removing the merchant? or at the very least, set an equal trade rate for everything? ah wait.. that one isn't beneficial for you and your merch abuse scheme, now is it? ” Honestly, do you really think this kind of comments help figure out what are the issues of the community? I avoided quoting the last piece of your post cause I see it is completely disrespectful towards the rest of the people taking part in this discussio…

• Quote from letssled: “Plink, for some reasons the last "community manager" stayed the course on many un-popular decisions, such as changing the MD rate for unis that were well established. What burns me and I am sure many others is the amount of decisions that are made poorly and seemingly in stone. Then you expect us to stick around and pray for a change? The MD example is unpopular with virtually all the fleeters and rippers, the insta rec feature is unpopular with virtually all the fleeters a…