Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 460.

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

-Arcane- - - Universe 1

This thread is so epic (and a good case study of the after effects of taking acid). Popcorn, aloe vera and some Marvin gaye on. I'm set ladies, get to the jelly wrestling already.

• Changing the settings of Vega

-Arcane- - - Universe Vega

Ive said it numerous times in the support pages that gameforge should do more to engage with lapsed players. Simply giving them a free commander for 3 months or something which would cost nothing would engage a few people every time. They market all the time via email, why not to lapsed customers.... As for old accounts, when people quit they should be more willing to pass on their accounts to people who are still active and wanting to play.

• I probed all but one moon. All but one! FR Kratos.

• well well well Asto. I don't have anything to say. FR hatu

• I understand your anguish, Jossa. I often feel after my inadequate bedroom performances my wife is also lost for words.

• Quote from Kenny: “Happens... Thank Jossa coz im leaving your bashing was very effective ” sorry to see you go. I seem to have a habbit of making people quit things... My wife always seems to have a headache nowadays.

• What a terrible story. No mention of the 400m deut that I sent you. I'm going to correct this. On the eve of yesterday's eve Vice spotted that chimpy hadn't fleetsaved. He naturally got so excited he needed to change his underwear on his head that he wears in leiu of being an actual superhero... Now, after contacting the supreme human and deut baron Adam for 400m deut, waking up his child and causing him emotional anguish (I will require fiscal compensation in the scale of Paul McCartney ex-wife…

I agree some what art. But I also think that eco benefits you and similar the most. I hope you don't mind me saying but you and other like-minded people are an absolute bugger to catch... Even with 2 hour mds. So with that logic we may be able to raid occassional daily production. But realistically catching yours, CZ pink bits, astos, HQ etc fleets is increasingly hard. I would say that if it passes and in a year's time the top of Vega will be dominated by miners and Jossa.

• @strider I'm a fan of limericks There was was a man called Vice He looked like he was always on Spice. Always look for a fix, He's up to dodgey tricks, He'll haggle the f*CK out of the price. #NiceOrVice

• This little tale started with Vice ringing me at 23.50 and waking my 8 month old up asking for ridiculous amounts of deut to be sent to him (results of that to be posted later). After about an hour and a half of settling the raging beast back to sleep I came back to see how his hit had gone when he told me virus had been sat for hours. Well... We can't have that can we. Unattended fleets in vega. Shocking. Now, between shouting at vice and soothing the hell beast of a daughter I have the hour p…

Maas - I res save everyday. I adjusted my fs time to land three hours later. That way it let me Res save as my fleet was coming in without affecting my day. Just a thought. Might work for you.

Quote from carbon: “Arcane i am talking about most other average players here ( its not about me , I am a fleeter this 4x eco is good for me .. more profit from the hits ) Me and asto were in top 3 ranks of nekkar beside i didn't scrapped 20 - 25 bn ress into my mines But good comparison ” it is about you... It's always about you because you make it so (when it suits then you contradict yourself entirely to make it not about you). You moan YOU are behind because your account is 8 -10 - 45 years …

Carbon. Astos account is the same age as yours. Stop moaning about that FFS.

Carbon ive been nothing but pleasant to you in this thread. You are trying to draw people out so you can play the victim. 1) no one cares anymore. 2) you hide behind excuses. 3) it's my choice which way I vote, as it's yours for your vote. I've not tried to sway you. 4) I actually believe that X4 eco is the best choice for the uni but will cause me to drop down the rankings. I think it will benefit mid accounts the most who farm all day every day.

Rather than argue about account age and vmoding - why don't you all just vote the way you want and we can see the outcome. 0.5 deut and X4 eco will both be beneficial or a hiderance depending on your base mindset. And the think that's really clear here and in vega in general is that there are two schools of thought, and we disagree out of the principle of disagreeing. Vote - and let's await the outcome. Edit: I also want to say thanks to @piink for atlleast giving us the opportunity to make a ch…

Im quite open to any changes. As long as something is done to liven up the game in lieu of a merger. X4 eco would actually make me drop down the ranks initially as people like hq and 2good would instantly double their growth which is already larger than mine However I feel it would be good for lower to mid ranked accounts as they would get more out of the game more quickly. .5 deut off sets the higher eco to give fleeters some additional benefits to the universe. But again... Happy with anything

Carbon - you should absolutely vote for what you want. That's your right. If it's the majority's wishes then it will happen *Thumbs up* I'm voting for X4 eco and .5 deeut

@piink When could something like that be implemented. Do you need to have evidence on the board that a change is requested or can this thread be sufficient

Ideally I would like to see deut consumption at 0.5 and eco at X4 or X5. I wouldn't like to see speed increased at all, quite happy with X2. I suppose we can't affect the number of galaxy's now?

Ill take anything about now.