Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• So bad news . Congratulations to attackers, but too bad it's Monkey who got hit. Well in my opinion, I think voodoo is innocent. Apparently Monkey can't play 2 universes at the same time. He got crashed often when this universe just started because he was playing in 2 universes at that time. Now he's playing in another universe (not in org server), so this happened. We were planning a big hit as a goodbye hit, and then we can quit this universe recently. OK now here is a hit that is much bigger …

• Congratulations to attacker and defender wish you FR. Look at those number of ships....so amazing.

• It's my first solo advanced 20% hit in this universe . On 27-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 6.238 Light Fighter 30.203 Cruiser 2.800 Battleship 660 Battlecruiser 1.532 _________________________________________ Defender julie ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 455 Large Cargo 584 Light Fighter 7.456 Heavy Fighter 100 Cruiser 436 Battleship 319 Colony Ship 8 Recycl…

• Have tried to attack him for many times, and finally got him once. On 25-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Light Fighter 27.992 Battleship 572 Battlecruiser 1.440 _________________________________________ Defender NANOBOT ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 309 Large Cargo 4.549 Colony Ship 1 Recycler 1 Espionage Probe 84 Solar Satellite 295 Rocket Launcher 2.684 Light Laser 4.8…

• On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 2.723 _________________________________________ Defender killer ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 2.098 Light Fighter 5.000 Cruiser 110 Recycler 844 Light Laser 422 _________________________________________ After the battle ... bH2LdRb.jpg Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 2.719 ( …

• It's the first bigger target that I hit after several busy (in RL) days . On 22-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.000 Light Fighter 7.000 Cruiser 2.000 Battlecruiser 800 _________________________________________ Defender Garlindus [MUNG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 220 Large Cargo 64 Light Fighter 987 Heavy Fighter 4 Cruiser 616 Battleship 75 Recycler 2 Bom…

• In this day, I was lucky to destroy some recyclers of 2 different players. In that day I only hit those recyclers, and no other target was found. It's a recyclers' day, I guess . On 17-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 400 _________________________________________ Defender Sputnik [F R] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 70 Recycler 373 Espionage Probe 21 Rocket Launche…

• Hello guys, I was busy for several days, didn't have time to search for targets and post CRs. This is one of the small hits that I made a few days ago. On 17-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 800 _________________________________________ Defender King of the Dwarves ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 585 Large Cargo 264 Colony Ship 3 Recycler 791 _______________________…

• One of my alliance mates told us that one of his planets was IPM attacked by the TGS alliance people. There were about 60 IPM CRs when he came online. He did nothing to those people and they only got little profit (because the cost of IPM was too high). Therefore, I wanted to take revenge for him and probed all those people who attacked him. Fortunately, I found this guy's fleet lying on the moon and attacked him. The hit successfully landed and the 5 more follow ups also arrived before he came …

• Hey, nice hit and congratulations. But what is more important to me - thank you for making my rank rise by 1.

• I guess I know who did it to you. They did the same thing to one of my alliance mate. And I just took revenge on them, destroyed one of the player's 13m fleet and made a profit over 26m. I'll PM you in game to see if they are the same people.

• Trading Metal for crystal

ilovesnow - - Universe Yildun

Hello, I would like to trade with you, but what's your ID in game? Or please find me in game, ID: ilovesnow .

• I was really lucky to find this target. The story is like this: When I woke up in the morning, one of my alliance members told me that there was a 202 recycler DF floating near my planet, so I sent my recyclers for that DF. The DF was floating on a (n) player's planet, and I phalanxed the (n) player to see if someone is still attacking him. The phalanx showed no activity at that time. When my recyclers almost arrived, the planet of the (n) player had activity, so I phalanxed him again to see if …

• Well I was very lucky to find this target, I'll write the long story in part 2. However considering this hit only, I was very unlucky. When I simulated, it said that I'll take about 4.x M damage. But in the real CR, I lost 7.9M ! That was really much more than the simulation. I checked if something was wrong in the simulation but just couldn't find the reason. On 12-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Lig…

• Well no long story for this one, just a nice target. On 10-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 680 _________________________________________ Defender TheQ [U-B-F] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1.000 Large Cargo 200 Light Fighter 625 Battleship 100 Recycler 200 Espionage Probe 220 Bomber 10 _________________________________________ After the battle ... VYeMM1t.j…

• Quote from detnarg: “This thread is an amusement to me. There are three things that everyone should be talking about: 1.) How much detnarg obviously sucks at the game 2.) How neighbor caught me in the way that he did and then calls it "easy", while it is still better gameplay than I've seen so far from most of the top-10 fleeters in Yildun. 3.) DAT IMAGE. No no, everyone focus on: 1.) Ciccio 2.) Turks 3.) Cheating Because that's Ogame. LOL ” Yes you are completely right. Indeed the image is nice…

• The attacker saw lots of resources on my moon and came earlier once, attacking my moon and planet at the same time. I messaged him but he didn't recall, and I didn't have enough cargoes to FS all the resources so I could only spend them in a hurry. What a waste. After he saw my resources been spent, he finally recalled. However, I still had lots of deut on that moon, and he came again for those deut. Fortunately, this time Monkey was able to help and my fleet was also available. Just a few minut…

• Hello, guys, this is the CR with the most profit for me in this universe so far. One day I found this target and sent my attacking fleet. However, 3 mins before my fleet arrived, his homeworld planet suddenly had activity, and the activity on the moon that I was attacking did not go into mins. Therefore I probed the moon again and found that the fleet and resouces were still there. In addition, the number of his large cargoes increased about 800. So I guessed that he didn't come online and I was…

• Before I sent the attacking fleet, all of the defender's planets suddenly had activity, so I was afraid that he came online. However, I still waited until most of activity was gone, except for 2 planets. Despite the activity of 2 planets, I still gave it a try and yeah it worked. Good thing I didn't give up this target. On 06-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker ilovesnow [SSK] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 700 Light Fighter 12.366 Cruiser…

• Quote from Revolutionary Lancer: “"Worth" posting, all valid hits are worth posting. If you railed out a turtle, a miner, or a fleeter, there is purpose to posting the hit. When dealing with defence of that size, add a small detachment of bombers to your composition, it'll enforce a shield bounce and limit your losses in LF and SC. ” Well I make several hits each day, but some of them are so small that the net profit is only about 1~2 million, or even less than 1 m. I don't think those hits are …