Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 772.

• Arcane great hit carry on the good work @letsled if you know the real value of Sikh Hurting one doesn't come there I dont have hatred like you guys have for me

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

carbon - - Universe 1

Arcane boi Missed P.E.R.I.O.D.S ? Let me know if you want to start Shit talkin none of us will get warning here ;)

• Not at all I am way too nice to actually + letsled was such a good friend what happend with him suddenly lol will drink beer and hang out !

• Say my Name Say my name Positions are changed From good friend have become a good enemy Carby the bomber man ! Letsled You are going to get a surprise visit when i visit Canada this year lol And something tells me , you wont like it much Kitty you said carbon/carby like 5 - 6 times So much obsession ?

• Quote from Jossa: “Quote from Kenny: “Happens... Thank Jossa coz im leaving your bashing was very effective ” as i said before, your ally tag made it happen, sorry! ” Not sure how bashing is a good idea or something from a good top player But well you have made many people quit ........... *low middle rank ones * because of those small profitable hits Which i even told you ingame once So good job Jossaa baby ! @RadioSweetHeart Stop showing your love for me kitty Cuz arcane will be jellly

• Sorry Ken I am so sorry to see you hit but its part of life and game always move on and hopefully someone will play your account take care buddy Good work arcane P.S Dont worry this noob is goin to quit soon { talkin about me }

• Changing the settings of Vega

carbon - - Universe Vega

Quote from maasman: “I don't know if I want/will be able to devout the time required to fleetsave that often ” Dont worry you can /will Though i know many players who wont be playing anymore After all not everyone play 18 hours a day and farm around But if we are going to merge someday with some other uni .... 4x eco not really bad NMA Slow down bro lol Go Vega Take everyone down in next merge ;)

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

carbon - - Universe 1

You are late bibas ... This kind of comparison is done in very starting cuz the voting starting is started

• Guys keep it civil This is just a game From now on I will act like a board mod lol ( just kidding )

carbon - - Universe Vega

Talked with tgamer once he is not even a friend And they made up a story about me asking him to scrap his fleet into mine Woaw Amazing lol ..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Warned for offtopic|11.5.2018|13:41:01::..

• Bibas please pass me whatever you are smoking Regards Carbon I dont even read your comments anymore completely skip it lol I dont get time much to play but everyone know whenever i play i know how to make it count and you can atleast just chillax and enjoy your profit in the other hit you made This is just a game ^^

• Quote from baal: “so one sloppy player hits another sloppy player. unimpressed. next ... ” Omg lool Best comment i have seen today

carbon - - Universe Vega

Broadcast by Carbon 07.05.2018 12:21:59 From: Carbon Ken and joe harvey and other let us know what you vote your vote is your own personal choice btw And as you can see my CM I dont care about the 4x eco whether if it come or not Just want to state the bad affect it can give to the universe to other group of players @Metalica I am evil , cant you see .... Dont you know ?

carbon - - Universe Vega

Jossa there is something call Edit Log where MOD can see lol Arcane you are so wrong at so many levels because only player ahead of me is asto cuz we are from nekkar and i even stopped playing so many times in between and we all know how noob i am Yes @piink can we see the update on the poll ..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Warned for offtopic|11.5.2018|13:39:07::..

• You didn't relocated away seems like Stay in my system and give me more deu then No need to say FR cuz you got billions of deu On 10-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker carbon [B A A L] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 9.200 _________________________________________ Defender Bibas [TBH] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.000 Large Cargo 15.000 Colony Ship 5 Recycler 105 Espionage Probe 1.909 Rocket Launcher 6 ________…

carbon - - Universe Vega

Quote from Asto Vidatu: “i didnt scrap em into my mines ive scrapped them into astro 25 good comparison tho and now stop with all the chit chat youre the supreme overlord of the vega universe it`ll be as you wish ” The whole point is you got away with 25bn ress + a year ago Dont tell me scrapping was legal >> << it was never legal And the fact you are a GO and you advice people to sell accounts ..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Warned for posting personal messages|10.5.2018|13:26:11::..

carbon - - Universe Vega

Broadcast by Alsatian 10.05.2018 08:16:07 From: Alsatian Hello, does anyone know of you in which direction the vote concerning the university settings develops? How big are your planets? Mine are all between 200 and 222 fields. In the past, planets with over 300 fields were possible. Then unfortunately this was changed. In speed unis there is often a field Bonus now. We did not have this one here. But with 4xeco we would need even higher storages, which again uses fields. I already have terrafor…

carbon - - Universe Vega

So basically you guys actually want people to change their Real life schedule and be more active with increase of more eco Cuz they have to collect ress more then 1 time in a day Good very good You guys actually want the whole game mechanics change for your own benefit . Very nice Arcane i am talking about most other average players here ( its not about me , I am a fleeter this 4x eco is good for me .. more profit from the hits ) Me and asto were in top 3 ranks of nekkar beside i didn't scrapped…

carbon - - Universe Vega

We have 8 - 10 year old account difference in this uni ( thanks to merge ) But uni 1 accounts dont really have tat much difference between accounts Those who went to uni 1 ( knowingly) { because uni 1 was target uni } Already had big accounts , Big mines and at least they knew where they are going and what to expect Others choose Rigel . So 4x eco dont give unfair advantage to players because they all had almost same time to built account many did well , many didn't or whatever But here its a di…

carbon - - Universe Vega

Dear Kitty , With love and respect I can still take down muppets whatever changes are made and will be made in future ( we both know that ) Its not about muppet , its not about me .... its about if we will even get a merge or not in future Let say if we dont , Then All those small rank acct size or middle acct size who are now in vega will be so behind If they are compared with Muppet accts , The Synd and many other alliance with huge mines and huge accounts ? No , the gap will increase So there…