Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Baal is just... BALLin'! Speaking of legitimized game-play, bibas, I want to know if any player can complete a full year without V-mode or DM. Remember when there wasn't any bombers? Turtling seemed b0rked, yet not one player was griping about "all these damn turtles." The introduction of officers created a huge spiel, a subscription rate to "gain an edge." Players were going out of their way to hunt down officer "abusers." The addition of Battlecruisers offset fleeting compositions in a whole n…

• +35 fields (old fogies deserve some recompense) .75 deuterium consumption / x2 fleet speed or .60 deuterium consumption / 40% DF (in lieu of fleet speed multiplier) or .50 deuterium consumption (only)

• Lurk: Bibas Cass Troubles Wraith02 BlackMass Absent: NA Durr Pluto FA etc. Welcome back, by the way.

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

Revolutionary Lancer - - Universe 1

Quote from Bibas: “it would have been very smart to ask for at least 3 things, not first week eco, poll, then 3rd week lower consumption, poll, then 10th week more res into DF, and so on ” Actually, "Bi-boy-bas", (I jest) I suggested the one-at-a-time concept in lieu of everything all at once, so we could determine our server specs for better balance. Call me old fashioned, but a wider range of selection of singular server properties seems to serve everybody's interests greater than a narrow sel…

• embassy

• Scraping A Fleet

Revolutionary Lancer - - General

When players leave, a few things can happen. For accounts without permanency a suicide hit can be performed without any grounds for pushing, though it may disqualify the validity of any HoF. Otherwise, the player may choose to just let the fleet sit on a lightly defended planet for his/her mates to scrap. In the case of account permanency, depending on account value and retained DM, the account may be worth preserving to hand off to a returning veteran or passing off to promising talents. Some p…

• 1x Fleet

Revolutionary Lancer - - Universe Aquarius

Removed post on behalf of poster - Clittle

• 1x Fleet

Revolutionary Lancer - - Universe Aquarius

A solid fleeter can have battleships in under 24-hours, with 1x eco and fleet speeds. I don't need you to believe me, but just know the more aggressive a player is in a new server, the more likely they'll rise and stay at/near the top. If you're really bothered by the fleet speed, then join Uni_1; otherwise you signed up knowing exactly what the terms of this server was.

• Can we get a formal "yay or nay" on this, something to directly notion a poll on eco speed (specifically)? From that point perhaps we can move forward towards other polls of relevance, however it seems Eco Speed will be the major determining factor in other areas, just simply due to the off-set it may provide to individual growth. Based on other servers' zeitgeist, we can wholly watch the other servers and hopefully determine what eco speed would help maintain the long-term balance. Yay

• That may be Clittle, but we have to remember the mandate for the separation of church and state. Let's be sure to hold our religious counter-parts (Muslim, Abrahamic, etc.) to that same standard.

• Direct: Unfortunately bibob, you might not understand what was said, and I hate doing the following but I'm just going to pick apart that first sentence: Correctified-a-mundo: Sorry I"m late but the 2nd amendment is an in/unalienable right and cannot be legislated away, given away, surrendered, sold, traded, signed,away, or restricted away. Tangent: Sorry BlackMass, I don't like correcting ****, but for the sake of iteration I did it. (For the record, I like it when people fix things themselves,…

• List of Polls of Interest - Eco Speed - Fleet Speed - Fleet Economy - ACS - Probe cargo capacity - (De)regulation of trade ratios - Eco speed should be adjusted to achieve parity on potential merges - Fleet speed seems arbitrary in contrast to eco speed - Fleet Economy seems to be of interest, possibly due to exorbitant deuterium costs with over-inflated fleets - ACS - Does it serve purpose at this point; or is this intrinsically linked to fleet speed? - Probe Cargo - Any classic player would mi…

• An Ultimatum

Quote from IsaacAsimov: “it's not in my nature to surrender, I am British after all and if we surrendered back in 1939 where would we be now?” I don't know, where would the UK be if they hadn't any allies? You might be British but I guarantee British is not you. To quote Joe Cocker, "I get by with a little help from my friends." Adolf Hitler was stubborn too, but even he had friends. ;p

• An Ultimatum

The time-frame is distorted; remind me which servers you all got dumped here from? *Looks at sig* Jean_Michel, are you lying about being a "normal player in uni 1?" You seem more like a sociopath & liar if you weren't really part of uni 1... Just to add in drama.

• Yasser Arafat

• BEST PLAYER?

Revolutionary Lancer - - General

"Who is the greatest player? You may find yourself asking this as you refresh your homepage. Is it Deneb? Perhaps it's that guy that keeps probing you? No, the true greatest player of all time *points* is you." captain_planet_power_is_yours_t_shirt__47426_zoom.jpg

• Don't know what Cro's angle was on this, but it almost seemed like a blind launch. Good use of your HF, but don't discount the effects of that shield bounce, especially early game. Considering I chose Bocce and disc-golfing for the weekend, I was afk since Friday, and just logged in now. Cro, you had 3-days to plan this attack, Ion cannons and domes should warrant causation for some cruiser composition. Based on your techs, though, I can imagine you're just encroaching that horizon. On 29-04-201…

• Yggdrasil