Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oh i totaly forgot they had probes after his fleet came as well... and if they did get banned then...it seems it was proved otherwise of what i said upper...tho it's a very rare case

• Over the year's i've seen a lot of player's do what was done here and has always been considered as the way to play the game and never as bug using or cheating your way into hitting the player.from where is this coming now i have no ideea. Now even if those probe's were hitting your planet and made you fight and couldn't move fleet bcause of it,all you had to do was scrap defence and move fleet away...and that was it...N Quote from improve: “dont be predictable by deploy FS'ing same system, or a…

• Drone Owners

blondu - - Entertainment and Tech

Can't wait to see you buy one and do some shot's hope you gonna show us

• Drone Owners

Oh man i find this the most stupid reason to not use a drone honestly and no offence to you or anyone who thinks like this,i am just disccusing and i'm givving my real taught's about it,why i think that is because it's the same when you doing photography with a normal camera or a video yeah?you never see people complain about that,never,and even on a crowded street for example in London on oxford street the most busy street in london,my wife has taken photos of it multiple time's with hundreds a…

• Changing the settings of Vega

blondu - - Universe Vega

you are corect the merge program was fixed months ago and then they said they will be waiting for that new future(forgot it's name) to be implemented and then they will act towards the merge.

• so this mean's we will get all 3 of the settings we asked?cause you said these settings will be programed soon.

• oGame's Negative Regression

blondu - - Feedback & Criticism

Quote from Joe: “What on earth are you talking about? Where am I at? There is no logic or point to this. ” Quote from Joe: “Everyone talks to me as if I'm an idiot for sending a english message ingame these days. ” that's where it got you to....

• oGame's Negative Regression

blondu - - Feedback & Criticism

Quote from Joe: “If you read the rest of the thread ” You're assuming that i haven't when i did...making assumtion's probably got you to where you're at...i haven't replyed to the other point's because they have been discused a hundred times in a million diff thread's.While the subject i replyed to upper was a new one and unheard of...

• Quote from Joe: “- I'm playing oGame UK yet I can't find a SINGLE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON ANYWHERE. Everything is dominated by the balkan demographic. Everyone talks to me as if I'm an idiot for sending a english message ingame these days. There are disadvantages with playing against different time zone based players when the game is based on time. This isn't how a multi-country based game should work. ” I have played and play with quite a few people from UK,also i have never seen anyone …

• Drone Owners

Hey guy's i am curious how many of us have a drone and wich type?and maybe we can help eachother with tips and also show our work with it. So i will start by saying the drone i own,it's a DJI Spark,i would of buyed the DJI Mavric Air,but it came out 1 week later and i had no ideea it would come out....plus the week it came out i was in South Africa,Cape Town and really wanted a drone with me there :))So that was just unlucky...but i am still very satisfied of my lil' drone. Because i don't trave…

• @piink hey thank's for the poll,but could you check please i went to vote selected my choices and when i pressed vote it sayd i already voted...when i honestly didn't...could you check if my vote was or not recorded as 6x eco 0.5 deut 30fields

• Part 1 --> Part 1 On 14-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker blondu [KOJ] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 200 _________________________________________ Defender jhl247 ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 867 Solar Satellite 415 Plasma Turret 734 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker blondu [KOJ] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 200 ( -0 ) _____________________…

• This will probably be the last hit on this guy as he most probably already left us. A couple of day's ago he sent a messege to me and an ally in wich he was cursing me my wife and my nationality and my allies wife and nationality:)) I asked him what's gotten into him as i haven't hit im or anything,but no reply...after that i see obiwan crashed a piece of his fleet and got some nice ress...i dunno if he came back and this was what was left but i am inclined to think this was on a long fs...becau…

• Congratz on the recovery,good job on coming back so fast,but my advice to you is never give the names of your deut dealer's even if you wan't to thank them trust me you will keep them safer if you don't mention their name. Also most of the times when a guy say's to their deut dealer's i will keep you safe, like i dunno 70-90% is fake because you cannot.....it's immposible...so gl further.and defender vfr m8...

• sry bro it ain't me on this area.

• yeah we are actually 44 active player's according to mmorpg-stat.eu and there is 20 player's in my alliance who have agreed on it but did not post...wich make's of it almost 50% and i see here 2 posts that are not from my alliance wich gets us to that 50% now we need just a few more obiwan :))

• @piink just wanted to show you in case you haven't noticed.that's why i tagged you.

• @piink just wanted to show you in case you haven't noticed.that's why i tagged you.

• Changing the settings of Vega

blondu - - Universe Vega

Alright people the next comment after my post that get's anything out than what to vote will get warned.i have givven you a notice before and now i only givven everyone a notice on their post.but if this continues i will pull out the big guns and trust me everyone will start crying.

• Change server features

blondu - - Universe Quantum

i advise you guy's to keep on track. you have made this thread to vote for a new setting of the univ not to discuss other issue.the next comments that are off topic will be warned.