Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, forgot how OP battlecruisers are. Nice destruction.

• DM Modifications

BeaVerPaTroL - - Universe Virgo

Can't argue the dark matter ninja lol. I have done it twice to people in Virgo now. They just launch and leave. Only possible way I can think of to have that happen when attacking a planet (and you deserve it if that's what you did). I do get why people get pissed off about dark matter recyclers after they crash someone. Eating into their profits! At the same time, I would do everything in my power to recover my fleet if I lost it. Think about it. The ogame I played back in the days, people woul…

• DM Modifications

Quote from Captain Spaulding: “Skipped past a few of the comments since it looked like many turned away from the original topic. I don't see DM as an issue though. If someone relocates to your system, just move your fleet to another moon, if you only have 1 moon then it's not an issue just be more careful and don't leave fleet sitting for long or just fleet save it. I've never spent insane amounts of money on DM, the odd fiver here and there for a couple of merchant trades when I need it quickly…

• DM Modifications

Game Forge will not take away anything that makes them money like many people have said. We have been dealing with this DM garbage since basically 2009-2010 when I had enough of it and quit. I decided to give it one more try and started an account up in this universe the other day and already ninja smacked someone attacking me thanks to insta-build defense. I must say it feels cheap to win a battle that way, but its part of the game now. The suggestion I would make to them is start a new univers…