Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from nastynate: “low and behold cog was on hours before the mds raiding inacts then the moons poped and he had runner probe me for my techs ” bhahahahaa You honestly think that someone asked or demanded that i spy on you? =)))

• Changing specs for Zibal

Runner - - Universe Zibal

+1

• = 2:1:1 deut trade for DoD members and selected few 3:2:1 for the rest...

• Changing Kallisto's Specs

Runner - - Universe Kallisto

Quote from Hellraiser: “X20 eco ” I think we need to be reasonable...

• Changing Kallisto's Specs

I would definitely love to see x6-x7 eco. Also the Probe Storage would be just freaking amazing. Regarding the Def to debris that would upset the balance in the game because you have a lot of miners that rely on those defenses to protect themselves from a handful of players with a lot of fleet. Def to DF would have a bad impact on how Kallisto is working at the moment. Instead of that we could ask for 50% fleet to DF...

• Quote from Kenny: “Quote from Runner: “So... 2 high ranked players send resources to 1 lower ranked. Resources sent are not enough to help the lower ranked overtake the higher ranked. Lower ranked then takes those resources and sells them for profit via merch or regular trade. What's wrong with that? Have you never helped a lower ranked with resources? ” mate.. the point it not the lower one gaining profit.. the point is that the lower ranked sell the fuel to their main accounts to gain profit o…

• So... 2 high ranked players send resources to 1 lower ranked. Resources sent are not enough to help the lower ranked overtake the higher ranked. Lower ranked then takes those resources and sells them for profit via merch or regular trade. What's wrong with that? Have you never helped a lower ranked with resources?

• I will say this as many times as i have to: If i higher player sends resources to a lower player, they can send as much as they want UNTIL lower ranked reaches a point where he/she surpasses the higher ranked. Until that happens, it's legal.

• Pirates v GOTG

Quote from KeVLaR: “Player Kevlar has entered the war. ” Welcome! Have fun!

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2.250 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 40.998 Large Cargo 11.402 Light Fighter 1.414 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 858 Battleship 3.201 Espionage Probe 1.347 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 _________________________________________ Af…

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 4.500 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 43.745 Large Cargo 11.704 Light Fighter 1.513 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 858 Battleship 3.201 Espionage Probe 1.450 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 _________________________________________ Af…

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 9.000 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 47.219 Large Cargo 12.069 Light Fighter 1.648 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 859 Battleship 3.201 Espionage Probe 1.583 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 _________________________________________ Af…

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 17.000 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 51.493 Large Cargo 12.495 Light Fighter 1.811 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 860 Battleship 3.201 Recycler 8.906 Espionage Probe 1.746 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 ____________________________…

• Pirates v GOTG

Quote from Generaljin: “A lack of other parts of our lives?!?! So you wanna get personl eh? ” what? Quote from mattski: “After all, we are Pirates....what did you expect? ” Pirates don't declare wars... they just raid for profits... so do that...

• Pirates v GOTG

1. Language! 2. You have 4 times our points and are declaring war on us because of some inactives... I understand that you are bored, i'm a miner and i am bored as well. That's the nature of the Universe and we can only hope for a merge. Sooner rather than later :)) Everyone who doesn't want to take part in this pointless war was told to go into v-mode and some will do that. But nobody is going to leave the alliance over this...

• Pirates v GOTG

Trade rates will always remain the same, you can feel free to search your fuel somewhere else. Giving the fact that is actually bothering you, i can suspect that you can't find cheaper dueterium No matter the outcome, rates will remain the same and inactives are going to get farmed as they are found profitable. As for the rudeness, i actually agree with it since you started it. Inactives are there for everyone and you have absolutely no right to impose yourselves onto them (talking to Son of Thu…

• Bump! 300.000.000 Deuterium available. I need 480.000.000 Crystal. Post here or PM ingame. //sold

• Selling Deuterium for Crystals

SOLD!

• Selling Deuterium for Crystals

Quote from Zebedee: “1.1 no one will pay 1.6 ” That's my rate...

• I currently have 200kk (200 mil) Deuterium for sale. Crystal only. 1.8:1 Bulk Discount (all for 1.6:1) PM INGAME!