Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 260.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seek and Destroy - NEW CONTEST

Icegirl - - Game

Dear players, Thank you for participating in our contest. It was really nice to see most people are active. I hope you had fun. Final table with winners. Winners are marked with green colour. Please send me pm with your reward request. Please make sure that building you are requesting can't give you more than 5% of your current points. table.tableizer-table { font-size: 12px; border: 1px solid #CCC; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; } .tableizer-table td { padding: 4px; margin: 3px; bor…

• Happy Easter 2017!

Icegirl - - Community

Dear players, We wish a happy and blessed holidays for you who celebrate them. For you who don't, we hope you will have a nice weekend. Don't forget to FS! Best regards Your OGame.Org team

• New universe vote and discussion

Icegirl - - General

after Quaoar i gave up pronouncing xd

Icegirl - - General

Quote from Tazobak: “OF COURSE NOT! Didn't you notice that it's the post nº 1.668 is equal to his previous post... It's fake ! ” her**** -- Okay, new uni announcement is posted

• Dear players, After voting that took place on our board, new universe Spica (145) is opening on 6th of April around 2-3pm German time like always. This universe will have the following features: - 3x Fleet speed - 6x Economy speed - 5 Galaxies - 70% DF - + 30 Fields - 0.5 Deuterium consumption We wish you luck in new universe! Discussion thread is here: Spica discussion thread Best regards OGame.org Team

Icegirl - - Game

Dear players, I have added 4th information to be included in CR posts. Full info here Please add points to the post. It will save some time to calculate all team and individual points. Thanks. Also, reminder that I wrote in rules that you have "48h after the hit" to post CR. Due to organization, please try to stick with this.

Icegirl - - General

no problem

Icegirl - - General

player trolled you with that info about no DM.. theres no universe yet. i have no info when it will start. i hope next week

Icegirl - - General

Check the date guys xd

Icegirl - - Game

Change in rules: ACS: Player with biggest fleet will get 100% value of points, player with second 80%, third 60%. If two players have same size of fleet, they will get 90% of points, each. If three players have same size of fleet, they will get 80% of points, each. Points: Attacking player that does not participate in contest will result as 50% of points while attacking player that participate in contest will result as 100% of points. *Example: If you attack player that does not participate and …

Icegirl - - Game

Dear players, Unfortunately, universes Taurus, Deimos, Fidis are not going to participate in the contest as there are not enough participants. Universe Rigel is being canceled because all participants are from same alliance. This is not the point of the contest since you can't attack each other at all. Sorry guys. Universe 1 will start contest on 1st April, 0:01. Best luck guys OGame.org team

• What's going on in the team

Icegirl - - Team

We would also like to welcome back: 2631-GameOperator-ogame-en-60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860-png - President Snow We wish him luck with new responsibilities

Icegirl - - Game

We are still waiting for u1 and Taurus applications. Other universes are being canceled. I sent messages ingame. Regards

Icegirl - - General

we don't know yet

Icegirl - - Game

Dear players, Applications and discussion thread are currently available in General section until moved to new section. You will be informed. Please be good, stay on topic and post in your uni threads General Regards

Icegirl - - Game

Dear players, We are bringing to you new contest (similar to .pl Seek and Destroy) where we will reward you for your skills, experience and activity in game. We will start with universes: icon_battleknight_en_841c447591756772da992c0cccfb67b8.png Universe 1, icon_battleknight_en_841c447591756772da992c0cccfb67b8.png Rigel, icon_battleknight_en_841c447591756772da992c0cccfb67b8.png Taurus, icon_battleknight_en_841c447591756772da992c0cccfb67b8.png Deimos, icon_battleknight_en_841c447591756772da992c0c…

• Merchant offer 2.000DM - 23/24

Icegirl - - Events

Dear players, On Thursday 23rd and on Friday 24th each merchant call will cost 2.000 Dark Matter (instead of 3.500) for the whole days (server time). OG_MerchantDiscount.jpg Your OGame.org team

Icegirl - - Team

We would like to welcome back: 2631-GameOperator-ogame-en-60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860-png - Mao We wish him luck with new responsibilities.

Icegirl - - Team

Our team is bigger for one member: 2631-GameOperator-ogame-en-60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860-png - Sideshot We wish him luck with his new job.

• Relocations 30% - 20/21 March

Icegirl - - Events

Dear players, On Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st we will have a discount on relocations from 00:01 until 23:59 (server time). All relocations started within the event period will have a discount of 30%. OG_Relocation540.jpg Your OGame.org Team