Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from V_4: “Isn't there an adjustment due to planet average temperature effecting Deut output?” Not trying to sound rude here but if you had actually looked at link provided, you would see that there is an adjustment for planet temp built in to the formula. Quote: “Deuterium Synthesizer: 10 * (level) * 1.1 ^ (level) * (1.44 - 0.004 * (max temperature)) deuterium” The result of the above formula is then used in the Plasma Tech formula: (Base Deuterium Synthesizer production) * 0.0033 * (leve…

• Account Deletion

Crimson King - - General

Why do accounts that are in v-mode get the short end? Just because all they do while in vacation is take up space doesn't mean that they should be shorted. If an account doesn't get deleted for 6 months, an account doesn't get deleted for 6 months. Having less than the current 35 days (5 weeks) for an account to be deleted isn't going to sit well with players who need to take a 30 day break in the first 3 months of a uni. Quote from CoReTeX: “Naturally, to promote the "buy dm or gtfo" plan, thos…

• sdgsdgsdagsdg

Crimson King - - General

• How often universes open?

Crimson King - - General

as requested

• WTH

Crimson King - - General

It is being dealt with. If you see any other posts like that, please report them.

• Driverless cars

Crimson King - - Discussionboard

Seeing as how I am forced to rely on others for transportation to anything that isn't within walking distance, a self driving car would give me some degree of independence. As with any technology, there is a teething period that sees these vehicles doing things they shouldn't do. I think this is what has most people worried.

• emporer accounts in unity

Crimson King - - Archive - Bugs

Some of them are probably accounts registered just see the number of players and the points of the rank 1 player. All of them are the result of registering on a page that doesn't allow the player to choose a user name. See Universe Nusakan discussion for info.

• This is not a bug. The Heavy Fighters cannot do enough damage to break the shield of the Small Dome and thus the fight ends in a draw. The system is smart enough to know that these specific combat conditions will always result in a draw and no shots are ever fired. More info on how combat works: How a fight works Please read the section regarding how shields work.

• Universe Nusakan discussion

Crimson King - - General

Quote from Shonsoo: “not to mention the usual filler 'Emporer[number]' type thing (makes a change from Imperator I suppose)” These are NOT fake accounts intentionally created by GF. These are accounts created by players who registered on en.ogame.gameforge.com/landing. That registration page DOES NOT ask for a user name and the system assigns them one.

• account

Crimson King - - Game Help

Quote from senpai: “Quote from Crimson King: “Are you in the right community? There are two English speaking communities with their own set of unis. This is OGame.org (en.ogame.gameforge.com). The other community is OGame.us (us.ogame.gameforge.com).” LMAO... he has 108 posts in this community, im pretty sure he's not lost lol..” And I've seen somebody with 3+k posts in this community forget that the account they were trying to log in to was in OGame.us. The number of posts and/or the length of …

• account

Crimson King - - Game Help

Accounts are deleted for inactivity after 35 days. Purchased Officers with more than 35 days remaining at the time of last activity will delay this until the last Officer expires. Unspent purchased DM will prevent account deletion for inactivity until the uni closes. Are you in the right community? There are two English speaking communities with their own set of unis. This is OGame.org (en.ogame.gameforge.com). The other community is OGame.us (us.ogame.gameforge.com).

• enough

Instead of complaining (again...) about accounts that have been registered on an official OGame page that doesn't offer the player the ability to choose a name at registration, maybe we should be complaining that GF even has such a registration page. Please do us a favor: 1. Click on this: en.ogame.gameforge.com/landing/landing1 2. Click on "play for free now" at the bottom. 3. Look at what it doesn't allow one to do. 4. Go to the OGame home page and click log in. Notice how the box that used to…

• Please keep wreck field discussion in Wreck field- discussion thread

• Moving to another country

Crimson King - - General

It certainly wouldn't hurt to bring it to their attention.

Crimson King - - General

Quote from End: “So I just send in a ticket and I should be fine? ” You should be. It creates a paper trail that you can use to say that you informed the game staff that your IP may change because you moved to a different country if you get banned. The game staff may still ask that you provide proof but you will have a proactive starting point rather than a reactive one.

Crimson King - - General

Quote from KlaatuOne: “I don't see how that could be considered account sharing since your still under same user name. I'm in USA and have logged on when in a different state.” Account sharing is one account and two or more people playing that one account using the same info to log in. Unless one is logging in from the same mobile device and has a static IP for that device, even logging in from different areas of the same city could potentially be account sharing. Game staff sees the account nam…

• If they are active players and you are attacking them, you want to be concerned about the bashing rule, not the pushing rule. For the rule about bashing, see New Game Rules - valid from 17.9.2012 - Bashing The only automatic ban is the payment ban. All other bans are handled by game staff.

• Can't save new notes.

Browser (version)? Add ons? Details like these may help track down and isolate the issue.

• Quote from Addicted Miner: “Hm... maybe players in target universes could get 1 or 2 free relocations. That would be a balanced solution in my opinion.” Why? If GF is going to give 3 free relocations to exodus uni players who didn't need them, earn them, or expect them then those 3 relocations should be given to all players, regardless of their status in the merge.

• v.6 Inerface is too heavy

Does the game run a little slower in v6 than it did in v5 or v4? Yes. Can it be dependent on the device that runs the browser and the connection speed? Yes. It has always run slow for me on mobile devices. This is because many mobile devices can't or won't support the scripting necessary to have OGame run smoothly. The only way to correct this is to get a device that supports scripting like a desktop does. If AGO is slowing the game down to a point where it is sluggish all the time, how is that …