Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 451.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from thegoat2903: “Mr necro you are so salty it's hilarious ” Nah, i just wanted to trigger Seksej as much as possible and...well it worked prntscr.com/jvhdlr

• Guess who's back

NecroFlex - - Universe Yildun

Quote from seksej: “hahahahha what a funny story.. when some idiot dont know how to farm and then he comes at forum and talking so much ahha So what about english? Jelaous? You can only talk.. but you are one of that who talking so much and pushing.. So cant bealive in that And yes look at my destroyed points..only isagat was destroyed 400m fleet of me.. so im not farming, so im not trying destroy moon? ” People can farm, but there's a difference between farming and using a farming script, which…

• Guess who's back

Quote from amg: “if all of those multi's are gangster's they wouldn't have been in VM would they? :)) artist and mirakuru not doing any hits??? prnt.sc/jusqlx - ONLY FROM YESTERDAY ! but ofc you'll say now they're using bots, automatizers, black magic, masons etc... If they don't post it on forum doesn't mean they don't hit and don't farm. Voodoo, again you... I'm really worried about you.... Go push someone pls and save all of us from your pathatic and funny comments, noone is interested in you…

• Guess who's back

Quote from prosit: “and grammar, not grammar (who cares btw) ” Well, grammar is a bit important, i'm mostly teasing Seksej cause 1. he gets triggered easily so it's fun and 2. Cause there's a difference between grammar mistakes and just randomly writing words into a sentence and then posting them, basically what Seksej is doing. And then you have to decode what the hell is being said. Quote from MrSomeone: “Quote from amg: “I find it funny how suddenly there are so manny accounts in VM since yes…

• To be honest, i really wouldn't be surprised if Artist does all the work in general,he's the smart one in GC

• The new lobby system

NecroFlex - - Feedback & Criticism

It's as clunky as something you'd expect from the 90's/early 2000's. Not something that was made in 2018, it's like they decided to use the first idea that grandpa had after his nap...

• Yaay Seksej i'm so proud of you, who's a good boy! Who's a good boy! Want a cookie? Here, sit...SIT...good girl, here have the cookie

• Guess who's back

Quote from Skillz: “Is this a write everything right game? No, most of us speak English as a second language, no need for corrections. At least we understand what everyone is saying. Without players from different countries there would not be so many players = boring. Stay cool boys and gals ” English is my 2nd language aswell, actually have proper education. Anyone can play, that's fine, but don't try to speak unless you can formulate atleast 1 proper sentence. Quote from seksej: “:headbanging:…

• Guess who's back

Sadly the emoji spam isn't considered a sentence so i can't exactly tell you that you did a good job. But if you're too bad to use proper English then you can use emoji's to try and formulate something that resembles a sentence from the pictures, tho it will be hard but i believe in you!!

• Guess who's back

Quote from seksej: “Quote from NecroFlex: “Quote from seksej: “who are the you? ” Sir, this is an English only forum, so i'd advise you to use it, thank you! ” oh, some noob ” See, you're learning, well done little one! Oh my bad, you forgot to capitalise the first letter and forgot to put a . at the end, you still have much to learn it seems. Cleanup - Clittle

• Guess who's back

Quote from seksej: “who are the you? ” Sir, this is an English only forum, so i'd advise you to use it, thank you! Cleanup - Clittle

• Guess who's back

You guys really are something else, not in a good way ofc. You yap and yap and yap, talk a lot of smack yet you've done next to nothing in terms of hits. Checking the top 10 section...STAFF...STAFF....STAFF...STAFF....STAFF...oh look GC..oh wait, i don't see you in here Seksej, never mind then...TRFLEET...STAFF...SPEED IT....TRFLEET...oh look finally you helped with a hit, Artist did most of the work, but you did a small bit yourself, gj!....TRFLEET....SPEED IT...oh look Artist with another hit.…

• The new lobby system

The biggest issue i have with it (other than the acc trading system not already with it) is that it's clunky as hell. You have a separate window for the actual lobby and then it just throws you into another tab for the game itself... I had everything fine before, had 3 tabs pinned for the 3 uni's i play on and i logged in separately, was fine. But now i have to keep pinning those tabs, it's quick but annoying as well. When i heard about a lobby system, i expected something more...21st century...…

• The new lobby system

Quote from improve: “all i got from your post was this.......... damn me and my friend both play the same account we just switch the email on it every now and then to make it look like we aint multi it damn lobby will make that harder to do. moan at gameforge. you have obviously been abusing the ticket system.....swapping account every 15days is ridiculous to say the least. learn to play the real way. build account from scratch and dont ever let any1 else on it. nubber seriously.....you say game…

• The new lobby system

As i understand when the new lobby system comes out noone will be able to trade correct? So you're telling me/us in general that...well not you guys as in GAs and GMs and such, but Gameforge in general has not implemented a trade system even tho the lobby thing was in testing for a few months? Guys, April fools has already passed, tho this isn't even funny. A trade implementation is probably the EASIEST thing in the world...it should work the same way, making a ticket and GOs changing the email …

• Quote from improve: “defender showed real bad sportsmanship saying he would "make me go crying to my mommy" seems like he is crying already. no idea why he so sour about the hit, after wreckfield and the debris he lost 2days worth of mine production? not so bad on a super advanced. just shows the true nature of a person ” 1st off, feeling sick thus the anger, not really crying, just annoyed you're gonna gloat on it, i can FR easily, but i will make you go cry to your mommy, that is a promise Als…

• Heard a lot about this uni and what was going on and decided to join today and lo and behold, the autistic kid got smacked already, what a great start to this adventure! Grats on the hit and profits! Quote from I Cant Stop: “ ” Quote from nenadj1: “ ” Warned for insult - Clittle

• Article: nytimes.com/2018/03/14/obituaries/stephen-hawking-dead.html Just wanted to give a minute of silence for a man, who despite his illness, helped us realise the vastness of space. He helped the unknown become known. Another great mind lost, but not forgotten. May you rest in peace

• Quote from Troll: “Quote from NecroFlex: “then it became mundane and too easy ” pillepalle.gif I will never change my name... NEVER!!! ” Oh right, i keep forgetting that not everyone's brain works the same, some people are easily entertained by little things. I mean, i did have fun with the game for like 3 years, then it became repetitive and easy so i tried to move on, tho kept one leg inside just cause of boredom i guess, something to do when i really have nothing else to do in life. Oh well, …

• Quote from Troll: “My GPU can't handle all those graphics. I'll stick with playing a browser game called ogame. you should try it. It's hella fun ” Your GPU can't handle that? Guess you're not part of the Master Race then, tho to be fair, the master race isn't for kids like you, so do grow up first and try to join at a later date, there might still be room for you then. And i did try this dying game called ogame, was fun at first, a small challenge, then it became mundane and too easy but i just…