Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 664.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changing specs for Libra

Blankie - - Universe Libra

Oh, wow. The planet fields are the best

• youtube.com/watch?v=zKl31HxJlv4

• youtube.com/watch?v=WgZ9Llabn-8

• Fleet duplication

Blankie - - Bugs

You need to make a ticket and we will look into it. If you already have, please give us a time to verify everything. Tickets are replied within 48 hours.

• youtube.com/watch?v=HuHlzl-UKsQ

• Lobby down - attack block activated

Blankie - - Game

Dear players, Due to the Lobby being down, an attack block has been activated till 10PM, local server time. CEST We will keep you updated. We apologise for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience. Regards, Your OGame.org Team

• Issue with new login change today

Blankie - - Bugs

Guys, can you please use this thread We are posting all the latest information there.

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

Hey everyone, We just got the information that an attack block has been activated till 10PM, local server time, which might be extended as soon as there is more info. We will keep you informed.

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

Quote from Blankie: “Hello everyone, This appears to be a global issue as multiple communities have reported it so far. We have no information as to what is happening, and as soon as we know something, we will inform you. The only thing I know is that the Ipad app works, I have tried it myself. I know, not a big consolation but ” Nothing new.

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

@EthanC It is forbidden and we cannot encourage it, but since this is not normal situation I suggested it. If you will be doing it, it will be at your own risk as I don't know what issues will come out of it. Everyone must know the risk of giving your account detail to someone over Discord or whatever. It will be less risky to wait for the Lobby to be active again and we will deal with every ticket, and I am sure the GF will restore everyone's loses as soon as possible. And there is still no inf…

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

Quote from Old_Fella: “You know we can lawfully SUE them for this?... ALso if you get farmed or crashed for this and go's/or whatever lvl's doesnt restore the previous thing for you before something like this happened, you are allowed to sue them in RL . ” Please do not share disinformation and flame an already bad situation. The team is made up of volunteers, GOs, SGOs and GAs, we do not work for GF, hence only the COMA, an actual GF employee can restore resources, fleet, etc.

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

Guys, please keep in mind that with the Lobby, even though it doesn't work now, it is forbidden to exchange the account details. Because this can cause issues such as accounts being linked into the other player's Lobby etc. If any of you endure any loses during this down period, you will get everything the back after reporting it via a ticket. I am sure that this not an ideal scenario for anyone, but I cannot do anything than wait together with you.

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

I am not a tech person, but the IPad app works because the login is different, it opens in the same tab. As I said, it is not a big consolation for you but I had to share it with you. I cannot freeze anyone's accounts because the Lobby does not work for me either. If you know someone with an IPad you can ask them to VM for you, but please report it via the Support System. And trust me guys, this is no fun for me, I got out of bed to see what is happening, and I will be here until I can share som…

• Lobby Broken

Blankie - - Game Help

Hello everyone, This appears to be a global issue as multiple communities have reported it so far. We have no information as to what is happening, and as soon as we know something, we will inform you. The only thing I know is that the Ipad app works, I have tried it myself. I know, not a big consolation but

• Decent lesser-known songs

Blankie - - Entertainment and Tech

youtube.com/watch?v=EuCfoEnsAfA

• Bugusing/Scripting Rule Clarifications

Blankie - - Game

Dear players, Lately we had some cases where players have intentionally or unintentionally exploited bugs in the combat system to gain profit. In order to prevent such events in the future we have clarified the rule: 6. Bugusing / Scripting Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden. Using a program as interface between the player and the game is prohibited. Any other form of automatically generated information generated for a group o…

• Decent lesser-known songs

Blankie - - Entertainment and Tech

youtu.be/Vf5NUBIcEyU

• New universe "Bellatrix" opening 28.06

Blankie - - Game

Dear players, We are having a new server for you that will be launched on Thursday, June 28th 2018 at 14:00 CEST. The features of the new server are the following: - Fleet x3 - Eco x6 - DF 70% - Deuterium consumption 60% - 5 galaxies - + 25 fields - 25.000 DM upon validation We wish you lots of fun and fair play in this server. Best regards, OGame.org Team

• youtube.com/watch?v=UxrfapRuGuE

• youtube.com/watch?v=ViMF510wqWA