Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

piink - - Universe 1

polls are up! they'll finish on 23th of July

• your eco poll is up! The poll will run until 19th of July. Once we have the results I'll come back to you.

• Adjustment to Rhea

piink - - Universe Rhea

Your polls are up. They'll be open until 19th of July. Once we have the results I'll come back to you in here.

• Changing the specs of Wasat

piink - - Universe Wasat

ok, so, you already have +25 fields, I added +30 on the poll just in case that's what you mean. Your poll is up! The message just went on the server. The poll is going to be running till 19th of July. Once we have the results I'll come back to you in here.

• Server setting changes

piink - - Game

Dear community, following up with the server setting polls, the following servers will get their settings changed on Thursday, 12th of July. EN 142 Polaris From Eco x5 to Eco x7 122 Vega From Eco x2 to Eco x6 From 0 to +25 fields 135 Izar From Eco x5 to Eco x7 From +25 fields to +30 fields 138 Libra From Eco x4 to Eco x7 From 1 Deu consumption to 0.5 Deu consumption From +0 to +30 fields 139 Unity From Eco x5 to Eco x7 117 Quantum From Eco x5 to Eco x7 From 0 to +30 fields Your OGame Team

• Greetings Commanders, This month our newsletter will fly into your mail boxes on Saturday. Win a month of gold status in our raffle, get a jump-start into the future in our Insights, and check out more awesome scribbles straight out of our art department! Happy reading! Your OGame team

• Fleet refunds- Down time on 28.06

piink - - Game

Dear players, we are aware of the cases we have where some of you lost your fleet yesterday night due to the issues to log in through the Lobby. We are evaluating several solutions and will communicate the final one to you within the next days. We apologize once again for the inconvenience and ask you for a bit of patience on this matter. Thank you for your understanding, Your OGame Team

• Lobby down - attack block activated

piink - - Game

To compensate the recent issues, we are starting 2 events today. These events are going to be active until Sunday this week: Items on expeditions DM on Debris field

• 28.06-01.07: Items on expeditions

piink - - Events

Hi, Starting today and until Sunday , players will be able to find items on expeditions, the same that they can get in auctions & import/export. This event is part of the compensation event we are doing due to the Lobby issues we had the past night. board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…430cea3c53a1f46ece4e6bcc7

• 28.06-01.07: DM on Debris Field

piink - - Events

Hello! Starting today, there will be a special event. This event is part of the compensation event we are doing because of the issues with the Lobby the past night. Randomly across the galaxies there will be debris fields spawning which will contain Dark Matter instead of Metal or Crystal. It works on "first come first serve" technology. board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…430cea3c53a1f46ece4e6bcc7

piink - - Game

I just made a correction in the initial post. The attacks block is until 10 PM CEST, meaning, 9PM UK time.

• New universe "Bellatrix" opening 28.06

piink - - Game

Dear players, as we want to make sure our servers run smoothly when we open them, we are posponing the server opening that we had planned for today. The new server is opening tomorrow, 29th of June. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Regards, Your OGame Team

piink - - Game

Good morning, the Lobby is slowly coming back and you will be able to log in. The attacks block will remain in place until 10 PM as stated before. We are really sorry for any inconvenience this issue might have caused. Regards, Your OGame Team

• Piink

piink - - Ratings

aaaaww! thank you @Blackmass !!

• Change server features

piink - - Universe Quantum

Hello! Unfortunately I got sick last week and I was not able to post the results, but here they are now. The results of the eco poll are the following: 26 people want to keep the eco on x5 while 153 want to change it to 7. It means this change is happening. For the fields, 168 people want +30 fields while 11 do not want more fields in planets. This change is also happening. The deuterium consumption change is not happening in this server as it does not reach the 80% requirement. 123 people voted…

• Changing the options of Unity

piink - - Universe Unity

Hello! Unfortunately I got sick last week and I was not able to post the results, but here they are now. At the Eco speed poll, 34 people voted for the change to x7 while 6 voted to stay in x5 That means, the change is happening. For the deuterium consumption, 28 people voted to reduced it to 0.5 while 12 want to keep it on 1 so this change is not happening. I'm currently gathering several poll results and as soon as we schedule all the new changes for this round the date will be announced in th…

• Changing specs for Libra

piink - - Universe Libra

Hello! Unfortunately I got sick last week and I was not able to post the results, but here they are now. The 3 polls in Libra have actually a positive result so the changes will happen. out of 19 people voting, 18 want eco speed x7, 15 want to reduce the deu consumption to 0.5 and 18 want to have +30 fields. I'm currently gathering several poll results and as soon as we schedule all the new changes for this round the date will be announced in the News section. Cheers, piink

• Changing options of Izar!

piink - - Universe Izar

Hi! I'm sorry for not being able to bring the results earlier ,I got sick last week and I was not able to post them. To the poll aiming to change Izar's eco speed, 45 people votd for the x7 while 5 voted to remain in x5 so this change is happening. For the fields, 2 people voted to keep it in +25 while 48 to increase it to +30 so this change will also be applied. The DF change and the deuterium consumption changes are not happening as the DF has 14 votes to keep it in 30% while 36 voted to incre…

• Changing the settings of Vega

piink - - Universe Vega

Hello! Unfortunately I got sick last week and I was not able to post the results, but here they are now. To the poll aiming to change Vega's eco speed: 86 people want eco x6 while 21 want eco x2. You guys like to play with fire, but for the fortune of whose who want the change, congratulations! The change is happening. You are also getting the +25 fields as 104 people want it against 3 people (I wonder who the are and why don't they like bigger planets ) Unfortunately the percentage of the debri…

• Make Polaris greater!

piink - - Universe Polaris

Hello! Unfortunately I got sick last week and I was not able to post the results, but here they are now. To the poll aiming to change Polaris' eco speed, 49 people voted for the change to 7 while only 10 votes want to keep it in 5. That means, the change is happening. I'm currently gathering several poll results and as soon as we schedule all the new changes for this round the date will be announced in the News section. Cheers, piink