Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battlecruisers

Dark Depresion - - Game Help

Pretty simple. They are very fast, cheap to fly and has RF for days allowing them to plow through enemy fleets with ease. Sure, the dest will beat a BC in one-on-one combat. Most combats don't work like that though. Think bigger scale. E.g. At hyper lvl 15, flying 100.000 Dest 100 systems, costs 138 million deut and takes 2h2m (at 1x speed) With the same techs and distance, you can either fly 200.000 BC (about the same effective firepower) for half the deut cost and a flighttime of just 1h26m (s…

• Only 3 weeks remaining until I get to experience these fantastic people in action. It is rare for me to be this excited, but then again, it's Heilung, so highly understandable. youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

• Do you mean war or hit? If it is the latter, then; Top 01 - Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) [Unity] vs W4R_MaChINE, Hummer & BigBoy [RIO] (TD~1172.5bn)

• Account trading

That does appear to be the case, yes.

• The Players Choice

Dark Depresion - - General

An alternative suggestion would be to keep all premium features as is, just removing the entire "RL money" part. Bump up the DM amount found on expeditions by enough for all features to be achievable, yet still not too easy (about 2-4x current amounts would be my idea) , and have this be the only way to gain DM. 1: It makes expeditions a useful feature for the first time. 2: Both easier for programmers and players alike to change as little as possible from the normal game. 3: Use of "premium fea…

• Quote from Atlantis: “well i just found out today that i lost my account and i payed for about £50 of dark matter so i am going to say from what i have experienced better off logging in every so often. also the last time i logged on before trying today (3/7/18) was the 19th of march . telling people that it will not get deleted for having payed for dark matter is a load of bs. ” Important to note that having paid for DM some time in the past does not stop account deletion. Having unspent paid DM…

• The Players Choice

Again...That is exactly what we had 11 years ago... PrOgame = Ogame.org uni 35

• The Players Choice

While I personally strongly support this idea, and always have, GF is less likely to do so. I am not sure whether you are aware, but that idea has already been tried, and failed, with PrOgame being a subscription based universe when it launched back in 06-07 (can't remember which). Although the internet and the gaming industry as a whole has changed fundamentally since then, I fear the failure of this previous attempt is enough to deter GF from trying it again with OGame.

• Quote from alex stukov: “30 days, if I'm not mistaken.. At least it used to be.. BUT If there is any DM bought on the account - it will never delete by itself ” Actually it is 35. Always has been too.

• Such a beautiful song from a masterpiece of an album. "We shall become planet bound" youtube.com/watch?v=qJ91RYD4Gaw

• Lobby Broken

@Master Yoda Restoring fleets lost due to issues like this have historically just been added directly to the account. Why this sudden change to wreck field instead? Why force people to wait even longer (quite possibly costing even more unnecessary profits from missed hits) for the fleets they lost through no fault of their own? This is pretty much double-shafting those poor unfortunately souls by deliberately delaying their return to normality.

• Uni stats on lobby

Quote from Tony Montana: “Shouldn't that be common sense to put it in from the beginning? ” It's GF... Common sense is not to be expected.

• youtube.com/watch?v=_hirlhNcVa4

• I figure the changes need to made manually, meaning they'll probably happen sometime during German time Office Hours

• You are always allowed to use a bigger account to boost (/pull) a smaller one, no matter how convoluted the method. The only exception/grey area comes when the accounts are close enough in points/the boost is so big the accounts switches ranks. Depending on the DF percentage of your universe, up to 70% of the ress put into said fleet vanishes into the great beyond using the suggested method. It would be much easier and profitable to either just give him ress, or scrapping the fleet and then givi…

• Quote from baal: “you are a nasty little guy who does nothing but slag everyone off. you can't fleet.” Hey Pot, meet Kettle. I'm sure you guys have a lot to talk about.

• Fleeter's WANTED

There is no golden ratio. None. It is fiction, a myth procreated by bad players. Anybody telling you to build in ratios are either lying or just plain old bad players. The biggest and by far most important variable when building a fleet is the player planning to fly it. Meaning 100 different players will have 100 different optimized fleet ratios. The second biggest variable (by far - again) is your universe. What does your targets build? And what about those hunting you? How does this affect you…

• Waking up to a new Haken video was a nice surprise youtube.com/watch?v=PMzgh_1j838&feature=youtu.be

• Moon Destruction

Actually the reverse is most often the case. Most people FS from their moons, which is invisible on the lanx, so you want to use MD to destroy their moons, trapping their fleet on YOUR lanx. MDs are both common and very, very worthwhile if done after observing the targets and figuring out their patterns. Most major hits features MD, some even several MDs and in a few cases 10+ MDs were carried out in a single night to catch that one elusive fleet. All is worth it though, for those billions upon …

• combat system

Most people haven't bothered looking into the "why"s of the big difference it makes, they just know that it does. I'd reckon fire order manipulation is used in 90+ percent of big full-fleet hits, and though it wasn't 12 years ago, it is definitely pretty common knowledge today.