Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 871.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I played in the same uni as you for years and you have never done anything of note against me. The anticipation is all mine sir. Good luck on your poll. Maybe you should have rethought all the scrapped that was done before the merge and all the bashing you are doing to the guys who wont sell you deut.

• Open your mouth, and you get a boot shoved it in. Period. Spectacular hit there Mr Lamp Shade. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Quote from Great King Pat: “Quote from apollo12: “I voted for x3 economy speed too. I hope we will get it. ” Good stuff Jack - thank u.If we don't get this x3 Eco, i'm gonna break away from my current crop of targets & rain down destruction on anyone that voted against it. No joke. P.S. Wen u gonna send me on that deut trade that u have been promising me for like 7 yrs ...? ” AHAHAHAHA I voted no on the eco. I forgot I had an old account. Thank you lobby system!

• GLOTR Mad, I hope you weren't hacked. On 16-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [WuN] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 145.000 Battlecruiser 30.000 _________________________________________ Defender mad0202 ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 51.638 Light Fighter 12 Heavy Fighter 1 Battleship 31 Recycler 4 Deathstar 6 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker KeVLaR [WuN] ________…

• It wasn't a return, It sat for nearly 12 hours while we talked about what to do. Nate didnt keep the res just for a precaution.

• Dan somehow got on the account and started attacking me. Maybe it was "hacked" I dont know. I just simply moved my fleet and attempted to try to find out if anyone knew how you got the account. Im not sure how Dan got the account or what kind of games he is playing playing, but i guess its time to find a new blocked ss. Also we are aware that account trading is illegal, this is why we are shocked to see him do this. Nope.png Nice catch nate, its good to see you finally get him all be it circumst…

• Changing the settings of Vega

KeVLaR - - Universe Vega

Yeah thanks for making me make mines. This is an awful experience. So far ive made 2 mines, thats more mines than ive made in probably 5 years. (in vega/ uni 30/ uni 42)

• Lag screwed me on this with rec timing. Always send back up recs just incase kids! Also slowing from a Samsung Galaxy S9+ is not ideal. I also launched about 1600 IPMs and SoT launched I think 400 that were almost all blocked by ABMs. Well played Kaylwa, you did your best to avoid me and in the end you made me come out with a loss. On 07-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 20.001 Battleship 6…

• Not much of anything Nelson does these days surprises me anymore since logic seems to escape the vast majority of his alliance, but I got to admit I was a little taken back when I noticed he decided to mass build BC just 9 ss from me and then get a good nights sleep. Thankfully I was there to help clean up his mess. Your welcome. On 06-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Destroyer 10.000 ________________…

• I hit Nelson so often I wonder at this point if the GO will make me return the res =P It gets old hitting Nelson. JK, it never gets old. On 06-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Destroyer 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender Nelson [DoD] ________________________________________________ Solar Satellite 1.112 Battlecruiser 1.602 Rocket Launcher 8.037 Light Laser 2.893 Heavy Laser 1.00…

• Nothing will break up the Holy Trinity. Keep trying, my ears are ringing all day every day. The Father - Sam (because hes old) The Son - Rob (Me Because im the youngest BY FAR) The Holy Spirit - Nate (Because he has the mouth) On 01-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 50.000 _________________________________________ Defender eko13wf [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Sm…

• Quote from Nelson: “I was literally thinking if I should ignore you or answer you Why do you have to put Pidges name on everything that you say? Why do you have to call us blind on everything that you say? Dude, just stop. Nobody here will believe you. Everybody knows who you care and what you can be. ” because pidge contacted me and accused me of doing this. I could care less if you believe me or not, I'm not looking for more friends at time. Quote from Nelson: “I was going to edit my post but …

• I am the one who reported you Nelson, we dont have to beat around the bush here and im pretty sure you know this. Though you probably wont be surprised here. I heard about your ninja and I did some poking into BAC gtool (amazing tool that is) because I had no idea who this dude was or whos acc it was and I was able to pull up the attacker's acc came from the Dark alliance, the alliance you came from. And it looks like he spend some time in the NE alliance as well a long time ago. To my surprise …

• On 25-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 30.000 _________________________________________ Defender reddup [PECI] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 100 Large Cargo 17 Light Fighter 6.444 Heavy Fighter 3.116 Cruiser 3.179 Battleship 3.258 Espionage Probe 294 Bomber 260 Destroyer 330 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 2.675 Small Shield Dome 1 ______________________________…

• Changing the settings of Vega

KeVLaR - - Universe Vega

I guess Rob's Turtle removing service will be put on pause as well. Sorry Mr Big, ill give you all that 2 week window as well to get things sorted after implementation. Thanks to everyone who voted yes. You will see that the eco increase will not effect you as much as you think.

• I guess ill give a little backstory of the whole Kevlar/ Nate thing. Sam (sorry for the name drop) and I have been friends for well over a year now, probably a lot closer friends than anyone really realized. We talked often, we had some issues here and there but overall we were good pals. Sam religiously from the start pushed and pushed and pushed for me to talk to nate. He kept saying if I talk to him I would see that hes not that bad of a guy, and sam would say the same thing to nate about me.…

• To be fair, this was not all me. A huge thank you has to go of course to Pidge. Without him doing what he did today, I would have never felt like watching Hellraiser. I canceled all my plans just so we can make this happen. Thank you Pidge!!! Also, all I did was click enter. I will say I did not expect him to fs in 2 locations, but a little bit of razzle dazzle and ginger magic made up for that. Its a shame really, you guys (dod) are a good group of guys... but 1 bad apple (pun intended) spoils …

• You dont get a story, because frankly you dont deserve one. Im sure Hellraiser can connect the dots as to what happened... his fs patterns were never that clever. 4 seconds after his fleet landed.... On 25-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KeVLaR [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Heavy Fighter 1 Destroyer 29.000 Battlecruiser 100.000 Cruiser 302.528 Battleship 60.004 Light Fighter 100.000 _________________________________________ Defender Hel…

• Quote from Antis: “Quote from GrandMast3RRR: “nice hits as always nate WHYYYY are all these people massing just bs's ..... why cant thy do this in taurus would be nice glotr def eco boost will help ” perhaps you can do that in Taurus XD hey wasn't Kev against DoD and Pirate? seems like lot of things changed in this uni. Interesting Attacker nice hit, defender FR ” Pirates and I kissed and made up. We put our differences aside to fight the bigger, worser evil (ill let you imagine what that might …

• I dont understand. Do they really think they can come out on top here? Thats a failed trap attempt if Ive ever seen one. The-_Cognition-_Process-in-_Stick-_Figures.png Trying to figure out a way to crash me. Beautiful hit senior nate, it seems we are running like a well oiled Machine. It sucks a bit that I jumped my fleet to launch on him in g5, but glad he was nice enough to leave those in ss with you. What a pal.