Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 495.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's going on in the team

ButtonDan - - Team

Today we'd like to welcome GameOperator_ogame_en_60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860.png - doge - Hokz We'd like to welcome Hokz back and give doge a warm welcome as GameOperators in our team. Welcome aboard

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

Quote from unclesam: “would anyone know if the performance of the servers in Quantum will be much better since its a much more newer universe than 35 and electra?” Message will be sent out when the Selection Phase begins. No worries. All players will be informed.

• Free uni 1 Prisioners!

ButtonDan - - General

Here is the news post: Merge Plan 2016 And yes, Wasat as target won't change. You don't have to thank me. It's my colleagues, me and our fellow CoMa and the whole OGame.org team as well. We always try to make things possible for you if we can. But not always we can. Enjoy the new settings in U1.

• Merge Plan 2016

ButtonDan - - Game

Dear players, This is the last change that has been made. It is about Uni 1. There were some of you who wanted to have Uni 1 as a more attractive target universe and some of you wanted to have Uni 1 as an Exodus universe. The decision has been made: - The eco speed settings of Uni 1 will be changed to 2x! - To bring life back to Uni 1 we will turn on the setting for ACS. This means you will be able to attack targets with your friends! These new setting changes will apply on 25th March 2016! This…

• Free uni 1 Prisioners!

ButtonDan - - General

I am sorry to tell you but the decision regarding uni 1 has been made: Uni 1 will get 2x eco and ACS to be more attractive as target universe. There is nothing more we can do now.

• Free uni 1 Prisioners!

ButtonDan - - General

If you in U1 want to be an exodus universe, in what exodus group do you think you fit it? Take care of the points and the settings. Not just your wish. Make a simple and real suggestion. What about if we boost the eco speed to 2x in Uni 1 and make it ACS? Should be more attractive than as target uni?

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

Please have a look here: Merge Plan 2016 The change regarding the high speed unis final now and approved.

• Merge Plan 2016

ButtonDan - - Game

Dear players, We saw your feedback on our proposal in the discussion thread: Discussion on Merge We are aware of that not all of you were happy with this change, but most of you liked it and most of the feedback to this change was very positive. So we made this change now. The overview above is updated. Your OGame.org Team

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

Quote from Requiem: “Possible to make Rigel an exodus and u1 the only target for that merge group?” No, because U1 is non-ACS and Rigel is the alternative with ACS.

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

So guys. I was a little busy in rl this evening but read now all your posts. In the end most of you like the new proposal: Quote from me: “1. Exodus: U35 + Electra --> Target: Quantum 2. Wasat will be added to Target 3 group 3. Cygnus will be added to Target 2 group ” So I guess we will approve it tomorrow before lunch and it will be new merge setting. Sure, there are a few voices against it but all in all the most of you who posted here thought it is a better solution. Everyone can read it in t…

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

Quote from senpai: “the same way ppl from exodus 2 and 3 get to choose a faster uni, exodus1 should be able to choose a slower unI.. and it's always better to have a choice, maybe wasat should stay as target1, and get other uni for target3 since exodus1 is all normal speed unis (minus yakini), so going to wasat will be a big change imo.. either way glad to see some improvements” Could be done as well. But Wasat is also much newer than U35 and Electra. There would be a lot of players merging to W…

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

I can't guarantee anything but we are also interested in that everyone can keep his accounts. So we are looking for a solution regarding this problem, drunkandirish.

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

We always listen but we can't always act as you want. In this way it is possible. The change of the plan isn't made yet. Just wanted to hear your opinion about it. We'll decide tomorrow morning.

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

IMPORTANT!!! Guys, we read your feedback here and we saw the (negative) feedback regarding the Merge Group 1. And we can understand your concerns. So I can make you a proposal now. What if we change it this way: 1. Exodus: U35 + Electra --> Target: Quantum 2. Wasat will be added to Target 3 group 3. Cygnus will be added to Target 2 group Check here for the newspost to see the groups: Merge Plan 2016 - So all the old speed unis will be one. But we would have only one single target universe for U3…

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

We already asked if we have a solution for this "problem". We'll let you know.

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

Why unis have been chosen as target or exodus universes had several reasons. There were so much different possibilities and we considered your plans and wishes in this thread as well. We/GF had special requirements what is possible as exodus and what universe as target. This was not only a question of wishes. Universes had to fit in the plan and the given requirements. Now this might look like nobody gave a sh*t about what you already suggested. But this is not the way it was or is. We also read…

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

We switched Ursa to Exodus 2 because of the specs. Was a mistake that it was listed as Exodus 3.

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

I can understand your concerns very good. But this is the result of the merge plans. I don't know if we can make anything. For now this is the only thing I can tell you.

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

You all know that 5x/5x servers cause a lot of problems and lags. That's why the max now in future is 5x eco and 4x fleet speed. And it is not much of a change, is it?

• Discussion on Merge

ButtonDan - - General

Quote from super325: “can someone explain this EXODUS 1 little bit ?” There are 3 different groups of merges. Nothing more