Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 826.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battlecruisers

Kaldor - - Game Help

TLDR To summarise: 1) BC are the go-to whackamole fleet. If you spot something, just launch BC. Don't bother simming. Just launch the BC. They're cheap to fly, they're quick, and 99% of the time it turns out that all you need is BC in a hit. Once launched, you can then go as far as to look at the espionage report and see if the defender has many rips. If they do, send more BC. If they have too many rips for the BC you have, recall your BC, send destroyers/lfs instead, or... slow your BC and acs …

• Lobby Broken

Kaldor - - Game Help

Quote from Blankie: “Hey everyone, We just got the information that an attack block has been activated till 10PM, local server time, which might be extended as soon as there is more info. We will keep you informed. ” More importantly though, what will happen as far as any rollback is concerned? Will there be a general rollback or will fleet be replaced on a ticket by ticket basis?

• Happy to have participated in this one. Although it wasn't the most perfect of hits, it was still a big hit! Lots of rips killed, lots of damage, lots of crystal looted (because it wouldn't be any other way raiding a TBH miner ). If I'm not mistaken, also a top 10? Putting that all together, I'd rather take the great result that we got for to be honest, not a lot of work on my end of the equation, compared to nothing at all. Thanks bud! Happy to have participated, and happy to have made the diff…

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Just an idea. How about a vote on the specs just like the votes are done (sometimes) before a new universe is opened? In terms of this whole poll thing we've witnessed and gone through, all I'll say is it could be done much better. That can be left to a much bigger discussion though than this thread!

• Hatch takedown

Kaldor - - Universe Quantum

I've heard deep space is nice this time of year

• Scraping A Fleet

Kaldor - - General

Quote from Ramco: “Hello. I have a question, If one of your alliance mate (fleeter) decided to leave the game what is the correct way to scrap his fleet? Ask your mates to do it ( is this considered as pushing? ) or just leave it as it is? Regards ” Depends who you ask! Some people would suggest a suicide, some would suggest giving the account to someone else. GameForge would probably suggest they should spend a bit more DM before deciding to leave. Other's would suggest deep space. I've heard i…

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Quote from Marshmello: “Thanks for keeping a civil discussion, guys! I started here back in 2005 or whenever the heck Universe 1 first opened...Its great to see it is still alive and kicking, even after the merges and such. I would definitely say I agree with those saying an economy boost would help y'all stay up to par with any potential merge sites. A lot of the speed universes are starting to catch up! ” Alive and kicking? I think these days that's debatable. Regardless, this is an interestin…

• An Ultimatum

Kaldor - - Universe 1

What he said.

• Nice profits here and lol at the username FRD

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Quote from baal: “that's the best thing you've ever said in this game, duck. come on doggies! ” We're ducks. quack!

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Quote from baal: “the guy whose crying buckets over receiving a few in-game death threats. quid pro quo kaldor you gonna keep asking me questions, you can answer some of mine. was it you on that quantum account, and if it wasn't ... who was it? ” Death threats are nothing to laugh about ...and I already told you ingame. That's the second time you haven't listened/read what I've said John Wick is on my account, but I thought that was too obvious to point out all things considered

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Quote from baal: “i wasn't even talking about you, @Bibas in fact nothing of the previous message was referring to you but welcome to the Anti-Baal Fan Club none the less. and i would love to give the correct military salute to your friend requiem, but i don't think GF would allow it ” The real question is... to who is he referring? board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…02307c31a776aa7eb23710917

• youtu.be/JmA2WYyw-_A Good luck rebuilding defender

• This hit reminds me of the days back in Uni35 when turtle hunting was considered a sport That being said, this turtle was built badly. Had there been a few more rips parked... then again you'd probably have just nuked a bit more Insert no fs = no fleet saying... Crushing amount of profits here, even with the shear amount of nukes used. Also reminds me of fun days in Uni35 I'm sure you'll enjoy the spoils of this one. Give the rest of us a chance guys Not sure what you'll do defender but if I wer…

• Merger Poll: Rigel

Kaldor - - Universe Rigel

Plenty of time has passed since most of the conversation on this thread has happened. I remember looking at it last year and honestly my opinions haven't changed all that much. With the implementation of version 7 I think 99% of players in both Uni1 and Rigel expect a merge will happen soon after. I personally hope so as it will certainly increase the amount of popcorn required when watching the following antics. As far as the more recent comments are concerned, there is always a way to play the…

• Looking for trade!

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Quote from baal: “i see nobody has replied to this, so i'll give it a boost or if you're not interested in this particular joker - check out my thread ” I guess you missed the part where I said "hit me up ingame" I'll never stop searching so like I said before, hit me up ingame whenever you want Also, if anyone happens to read this, there's no such thing as protection. Only retribution. Bear that in mind when you hear pro fleeters offer you such things. It's a con

• Deut and/or Metal Required

Kaldor - - Universe 1

If you don’t want to trade with either party, there’s always the duck squad! Acceptable excuses include spending resources how you see fit and being too busy with real life Check my trade thread if that’s of any interest

• I bet you didn't expect your first reply to be from the opposite team... When I entered this uni and the alliance I'm in I wasn't expecting that much competition (on paper at least). That being said, I've observed the goings on in this universe for a few days now and I realise there are noobs in my ally too. Especially not making sure someone could catch you in under an hour duuude.... This might make you think you're not a noob either. Trust me, you are, it's just that the defender is an even b…

• Looking for trade! On 08-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Kaldor [QUACK] ________________________________________________ Battleship 10.000 Battlecruiser 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender DEATH ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.350 Large Cargo 10.945 Light Fighter 228 Heavy Fighter 38 Cruiser 20 Battleship 1.061 Recycler 202 Espionage Probe 679 Bomber 34 Destroyer 3 Deathstar 12 Battlecruiser 28 Rocket Launcher 3…

• Looking for trade!

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Hello Uni1, I'm looking for trade, most importantly deuterium If you have any spare, or just want a chat, hit me up ingame. Rates can be discussed and I'm open to any suggestions