Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Players helping Players

Blackmass - - Universe Quantum

Quote from MonkeyDLuffy: “Quote from Fitifu: “Player: Luffy Ranking: 1694 why sponsor you, farm better ” because that is not me xDI play under the name MonkeyDFluffy ranking 3629 ” Quote from Smoothly: “Just started to play here so wonder if anyone could miss some sources ” MonkeyDFluffy Smoothly i should be able to help in a few days. with some goodies Smoothly is that your in game nick as well ? so I know I'm sending to the right spot.

• Quote from Tyler Durden: “That was the equivalent of pulling a thread on a sock and the whole sock unravels ” hahhahahahaha maybe or maybe just maybe I'm just haven some fun wit ya since I just ain't right . board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…d1a622367d47c1dd55dce2c22 To all the Ladies here this is just in fun .

• Quote from Tyler Durden: “Quote from Blackmass: “and to whom it may concern friend or foe I'm gonna be blunt your getting the full on BR treatment since you boned every player in the server I'm gonna rape your accounts. out right. even if your in my own ally because stupid gets stupid prizes. ” The same way you were going to crash, burn and harvest me and teach me a hard lesson and use the master profile you made on me and blah blah blah about a year ago? How did that go? ” Fett I wash trash tal…

• yes it would be Thanks Tyler @piink please I know it may take some extra work on the game admins to edit out any v-moded votes but can the needed percentage be to get the changes please be 65% to pass the pole for the changes. as i do believe the last two votes we're tainted buy v-moded votes from players baring a grudge. to try and hurt their former nemesis. or hostile ally's in all fairness of majority rules. if a player is only in v-mode and not playing then they are not participating in fram…

• I am writing this as the old thread is well very cluttered and crowded . @piink I would like to request a new pole for 2x eco in rigel with 3x research and 2x build times with + 20 fields. and disallow any v-moded account from voting in the pole to avoid negative votes aimed at seeking revenge against any one player or alliance. Thank you Blackmass

• 77.5 percent is well over half the player base.for rigel. personally i think we should still get the changes. @piink Thats why i had earlier suggested 65 to 70 percent to get the changes. as half the votes for plain vanillia 1x eco settings came from v-moded accounts that are not playing mainly because they and some active players think that just the Assassins ally wants 3x eco to have bigger farms and have acted in a way they think is a constructive retaliation against the players of Assassins.…

• Signature for Golddragon

Blackmass - - Ratings

aaglddrgn.jpg

• Battlecruisers

Blackmass - - Game Help

@JuliusTiberius It is this simple. and I will break it down so you don't try to think so hard. bc fast quik turn around for faster profits = more goodies you can take sooner Desy big bulky slow good against rips and other desys an with like hulk defenses to smash. Bc kill many many battleship braves. and light fighter braves. desy smash plasmas and gause like hulk boss. BC and light fighters together smash desys why 35 to 45 lf will kill a desy depending on techs. < if memory serves me right. bu…

• very nice find and profits tasty cakes all around.

• Battlecruisers

Blackmass - - Game Help

Quote from Dark Depresion: “Quote from JuliusTiberius: “Again the argument doesn't stack up. It might cost me 138 million deut as opposed to 69 million for the BC but those 100K Dessies are going to grab an additional 125 million units of resources, more than making up for the additional fuel use. ” Even if that was a relevant argument, sending 3x as many BC as Dest has BOTH more cargo space AND less fuel consumption. JuliusTiberius, the only person whose arguments doesn't stack up, are yours. I…

• Battlecruisers

Blackmass - - Game Help

Look as others have pointed out every ship has a place and function in game LF HF Crsrs. B.S. and B.C. all are great for going after fleets. desys are great to add for going after rips and defenses on planets or moons. at some point if all you build is desys then your stuck with a high fleet save cost very high attack cost and if you get mock attacked and move your fleet a few times and back then your out of fuel and have then made your desys into sitting ducks. A balanced fleet is a better opti…

• Last letter new word game

Blackmass - - Social Spamboard

Academia

• Players helping Players

Quote from TheDaffy27: “Just started in Quantum, i was looking for an acc there but no1 is giving so i'l start smile.png if some1 can help i would be gratefull smile.png nick Wolverine ” I will look you up when i get out of v-mode again and send some goodies your way as well. its good to see new players in game. welcome Sorry you could not find a descent starter acc.

• Change server features

Dear community, following up with the server setting polls, the following servers will get their settings changed on Thursday, 12th of July. 117 Quantum From Eco x5 to Eco x7 From 0 to +30 fields this was posted buy the Coma Piink a little while ago.

• Change server features

The Team has gotten some of the poles back underway. but when they know I'm sure they will let us know. after all they did have a side issue with the lobby down time the other day. and any restorations. so it may be a few days. I'm looking forward to the results too.

@TehPinkEmoBunni wow the legand the myth now why didn't you bring Safira dwindled

• They may Still be busy with the restorations from the lobby down time. before the attack block. I am sure the team will let us know as soon as they can.

• The Players Choice

Blackmass - - General

Quote from WeTeHa: “Hi. While we had a similar universe already several years ago (progame) and it was not very successful (nearly "extinct" after some months), it is an idea we could talk about again. However, some opinions on the way to monetize it and its "premium setup" would be interesting, for example: - Monetization: - monthly or yearly fee - one time payment - Premium setup - all premium feature removed - only commanding stuff available and active for all players (or just commander, ...)…

• @ Liberal art professors. sociology . political sciences as well as the alteration of elementry junior high and high school education materials and standards. to fit state guide lines of education Students are taught just X amount of chosen curriculum. So it limits students ability to think freely and predicates Children to Blindy follow authority figures.as well as main stream media repeating the same stories over and over conditioning Young adults adults and any one who could be at risk of rep…

divined