Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 329.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Things you do when drunk

Borg - - Social Spamboard

*Actually tries to assimilate the inlaws* Borgassimcrop1.jpg

• Happy Holidays

amateurartadmirer_zpsyeufioet.jpg Enjoy your family and friends. Stay safe. Nuff Said.

• Hi revol. I understand what you mean by too much clutter. Clutter appears suddenly at times here. Hi Cass. You surely have more than that. Hugs both. Hi Asto Vidatu. thanks. it's all a mind trick. There is a disturbance in the force today. Hugs everyone

• lol nice to see you too.

• Happy Star Wars day. Going to buy 2 issues, one in mint condition and for safe keeping for future, and second to read. star-wars-vanity_3290486b_zpsfpdbknbu.jpg Who else is a collector of Star Wars stuff? Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens_zpsysinwve7.jpg

• Hair! Be gone!

Haircuts = $5 Euros 8.gif

• Guess who posts next

Na, she too busy playing ogame. Cass

• I have just realized...

Checks for news <_<

Thanks Cass. Waves again to all the gang. + Does his Arnold impersonation "I'll be back".

I miss you guys too. : (

I will check back for sure to get news. A very special moment in life.

The baby is almost due, eh?

Snuggles Cass and everyone. How are you guys doing? Edit: Borgs and knitting tools a dangerous combination.crazycat.gif

Quote from Wraith02: “defiantly time for us to to feel old my dear..” But think of all the friends you made here. : p 11fishman_zpsb1f631e7.gif <--- A retired Borg ^^

• stormtroopers_zps8957a459.jpg starwars_zpsfc2e0c49.jpg stwars_zps7a56ddaf.jpg Seems the Stormtroopers To Return In Next Episode, according to director Kevin Smith. He was reported to be emotional on the set after signing a non-disclosure agreement and so far, not one iota of any details of the upcoming movie and everyone is tight lip. JJ Abrams', when asked about the Stormtroopers, he was very excitement and he gave a nod and was smiling from ear to ear. :p

• *edit* removed on request. bibob

• Breaking up the United Kingdom

Borg - - Discussionboard

Quote from manread: “borg- i dont like cameron but i do agree with him not letting an independent scotland use the pound, firstly if scotland does go independent it will be a 1 party SNP state (see ireland when they got their independence)” Well, any economist will tell that the more people who use the pound, the better it is for the UK economy and I really don't think Cameron or any other leader, would deny themselves a better economy. There will absolutely be friendly negotiations on separatio…

• Nuclear Power: Your opinion?

Borg - - Discussionboard

Quote from Stag: “I doubt that many board users are particularly old, ” hi-1.gif Nuclear power seems to be a trend lately but like Cass said here,the waste in the end is not worth the energy we get out of it which the waste will stay problematic for hundred of thousands of years. I still believe that the UN can be useful to host an international research team in improving solar power and also improve battery technology for the betterment of humanity to use clean power where scientists from many …

• Breaking up the United Kingdom

Borg - - Discussionboard

There is a lot of spin coming from UK's David Cameron concerning Scotland... 'If' Scotland wins a referendum to become a new country, there is nothing stopping Scotland from using the British Pound or ECU or even the American dollar..unless UK is silly enough to play such games and hurt itself from potential. Also, Scotland will want to discuss with UK after a successful yes vote to discuss the National debt and how to divide assets that Scottish citizens paid through paying taxes in the past to…

• Borg

Borg - - Ex-Team members archive

I am sorry to inform the players that I am stepping down due to personal health reasons. I need time to fight for my health back and really need to be away concentrating full timeon getting it back. One of the greatest benefits of being staff, is getting to know all the players here from all over the world. It is a great honor of knowing you all. I tried my best to be fair to everyone and to give an ear and being a friend for any player who wanted to talk. Without a doubt, All the staff here is …