Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 458.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• and this is legit fleeting i get it nice story bro pathetic

• according to the biggest v-mode "pro" player who plans all the hits in uni1 from v mode, this is a cargo slam or maybe not even that a simple sats bash man this gets more retarded every day lets get more brain dead bill, tell us more

• hmm comment retracted?! do i now control farfetchd account and he mine? then you have the answer who is playing my account about this deut farm, i think ares got it from a trader outside the window he asked or he had RL stuff and had to be off in that time the only time i could hit/farm what ever anything from him on moons, same as GKT can say on me but because it was a spy and fly i chose not to write a story, because i dont lie or make things up so others can see me da real no.1 irl/ingame/onb…

• Quote from Revolutionary Lancer: “Quote from Old_Fella: “@Bibas are u a fleeter? or are u miner? xD ” Fleeters hit fleets, miners raid and go for easier gains. ” [TOT: 8.711.095.000] Bibas [TBH] vs. CCM [R-B] (A: 1.224.203.000, D: 7.486.892.000) FLEET Quote from FarfetchD: “i don't see any fleet crash just a turtle bash or two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” Dont be to harsh he might think carbons and others hofs are his also, like rhj hit from V-MODE He might not be able to distinguish what account he plays on, ha…

• also baal i was called because i had all the organized stuff guess who sent everything needed(resources wise) so 2 of the above attacker participants have to launch and cover the DF? well a hint, not you you know nothing baal snow, you know nothing also you missed by "30 mins" in v mode, when the time needed was there also if i remember right from v mode you wrote me that you are pissed because jason managed everything and what should stop you to join rhj and acs def him, please dude just go awa…

• lol none believes your implication in this nor your "30 mins off" yeah right also wasnt i the one who stood up for jason against you, he did all the work also i didnt say i did it, i only send some deuts from here to there and thats it you are mistakening e with you again, i gave all the credit to jason, not to you not to me loooool i assume "these" are the work on my hofs future and past, thanks jason

• First of: 1444.png @ improve, so if someone dosent post a story then he is a n00b, also my english is bad, well i tell you i never attended any class of english in my life, i had other languages in our school and university. @ baal, i have to stop telling the truth, because you come where ever i post to accuse me of what you have been doing all the time, i am still waiting for the hits worked by others and the names of those workers, but please stop telling people you worked on rhj new no.1 acs,…

• brownie i dont want to be salty but i told you that you have problems with your eyes, like the others in your team please go visit a specialized doctor, please or if you have problems counting retake the 1st class, or maybe even kindergarten

• Lady Serenity, i think its easy to guess what is for who but to make it easy for you, for you its the part below your quotes the other part is for the big BS eater, he is present trough several accounts in a lot of skype chat rooms, some of the people in those chat rooms know who he is, and they feed him a lot of BS, and he thinking that no one is so smart as him and dont know who he is, he eats the BS as legit info, and one day all that big BS will make him again accuse everyone else when he wi…

• so your memory cant help you write down the hits someone else did for me and even more who where those players who did them for me, after you said "he told you", when all the time i gave the credit and even more backed people up against someone that said he did all the work on rh-j, but he wasnt in the hit? hmm or you mean all the hofs i made on org? hmm, maybe you will let me know that IRL my life is lived by someone else, lol Quote from Serenity: “Bibas I am not downing your hit just asking so…

• lol bring dean in here to approve what you just said also what hits did he do for me? the farmings on TC? the big farming and all recs of dagirl in uni44? or when i was the one who watched dagirl and gkt and asked him to launch at them? and we did launch together? 1 system away in g5 lol p.s. please do come out with the names of the below comment (names of the hits) and also who did them: Quote from baal: “i know who made all those hits. ”

• jack sparrow did his hits ashley did her hits jason did his dean did his i did mine you waited all the time everyone else to work and to add you in acs same as now with carbon and your big dream teams r-b/jeb/quack/fgr i dont expect anything you come to every hof i make, you the one who has better stuff to do in summer, but are present in here every hour with lots of postings on all matters also your accounts are behaving out of character, all the time online on boards, most of the time in v mod…

• i dont need anyone to believe its me i performed best when "pro" players like yourself kept telling them selfs i am not able to do this and that but overthinking this it might bring only hard work for "bibas account" if people think jason or req or who knows who is on this account, they probably will bring their A Game against me and i will not be able to do more hits, hmmm p.s. you said thanks to an irony? because i didnt see any hofs on active players, not to say active as farfetchd, firestorm…

• well its not anyone, its the one n00b who managed to farm firestorm big time and now this but i am sure if you didnt get any of them then its very easy

• On 05-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Bibas [TBH] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 42.000 Battlecruiser 29.947 _________________________________________ Defender A r e s [QUACK] ________________________________________________ Rocket Launcher 24.880 Light Laser 8.953 Heavy Laser 199 Gauss Cannon 248 Ion Cannon 308 Plasma Turret 41 Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Atta…

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

Bibas - - Universe 1

lol now you want to do better things for uni1 when i was the one who advised to go for bigger things, "noooooo, bibas wants everything for him self", now " look at me, baal the mighty, i will do uni1 great again" i worked perfectly with dean, ashley and OT, hell even with req and jason after we where enemys in uni23*/uni44, i rarely had fights with people, but you on the other hand had problems with each and every one of us, and you had to put up with me? lol, yeah maybe in the uni44 when your a…

Bibas - - Universe 1

you where not putting anything up for years you where most in v mode so cut the crap and impossible to work with because the child didnt want to give his work to you, and you stay comfortable in v mode, when everyone else surrounded me. and you and the others are hypocrites, you say its only for me, when you desperately need it too, same as rigel assasses, now they want to go for x7 i will show you that i will do everything that i can so you can see that for me its okay x2 till i play, no matter…

Bibas - - Universe 1

baal you are wrong i am above all of this now more then ever and just because i put up my account out there i might go down as the n00b who teach a last lesson, i will do everything i can that uni1 will remain at x2 eco, and will get back from time to time to see the cryings at the future merger, when not only rigel will over pass you but also kalisto will have a good cahnce to do it, and slowly every uni with x1 fleet speed, because uni1 wants to be that last one. i simply dont care, and like v…