Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from fyra: “After the hit snowstorm changed name to cassiopeia and started to ipm me. So far over 50 rocket attacks. ” Supposedly imitation is the highest form of flattery, but taking someone else's name then going into vac is a new level of low, even for Yildun. O well. Nice work Fyra, as always. No FR to defender. IPMs over a for-profit hit is for little pouty kiddies.

• leaving for now

Sif - - Universe Tarazed

Coming back briefly to show my respects. Not that it matters much but I’m a she not a he. And you are completely right @Improve. In a dead or dying universe, eco will win out. I started the rank 1 account to test some miner strategies, and knowing it would likely be a very small universe first, I made the account a pure miner. It was rank 1 from week 2 or so, and has been ever since, for about a year and some months. You got close though, and did really well. Your persistence is admirable, espec…

• Sagat asked me to post this, so I will. With any luck, this will be the first and the last time that I, in a decade, post a hit on an alliance member, even if it’s a former one and not my own attack. Sagat’s own words Dedicated to the true STAFF: fyra, thee, neighbor, Cassiopeia, SpaceX. Once again STAFF beating ugly at GC. 1 big hug for my friend Cat About the hit The reason behind it is a full explanation of everything that happened between the STAFF and GC alliances, and honestly I’m not sure…

• Could have been either of us, depends when it happened. I was on Fyra's account for about 3 weeks because he needed it. As for the missiles, try to control the exaggerations and hypocrisy just a smidge snowstorm, it's gross on a whole new level. And maybe reign in the fake woe is me now you're at it. You know exactly why they were sent, you had conversations with pretty much every STAFF member about it. You don't think it's pretty disingenuous of you trying to pass it off as a conflict you had w…

• Sorry to disappoint Improve but I haven’t been on the account for a while now. If it’s still called Cassiopeia the new owner never changed name. Nice hit though. Sorry to see you hit Voice.

• GC was and is just as bad, if not worse. The hypocrisy here is nauseating. You're all devoid of integrity on every level. Sharing accounts was and is illegal and a bannable offense, in case you guys have miraculously forgotten. But I like how several of you very carefully insist that you "don't push", not that you "don't cheat". It's cute, in a really really sad way. The only player left who plays clean in top 10 is Fyra. It's pathetic. Good luck to whoever is left in this pitiful shell of a uni…

• You confuse mad and disgusted dear. But I'm not really surprised.

• Guess who's back

Sif - - Universe Yildun

We already won here. We crashed Artist twice, red twice, nenad god knows how many times. You didn't touch any of us any single time. You came back because we took the high road on you. You won out because you decided to play dirty. So good on you. Winning meant so much to you that you decided to eat the dirt. Congratulations, seriously. That must feel wonderful.

• Guess who's back

Sif - - Universe Yildun

You can believe whatever you like Seksej. Your opinion matters exactly zero.

• Guess who's back

Sif - - Universe Yildun

You haven't crashed a single one of us and you are congratulating yourselves on being back? You take in someone who decides to backstab us, after we warn you of the same thing, and now you're polishing your feather and puffing your chest? With literally not a single win under your belt? Gangster was locked. Some of us decided we didn't have the stomach to fly. But if that's the kind of win you all want, then take it. I sure as hell don't want it. Ew.

• Welcome to Ogame's Kindergarten, where infantile insults, deception and hypocrisy are digested before the morning potty training....

• Apologies for not writing to each of you who expressed interest individually, thing are a little hectic for me at the moment. I really appreciate the interest in the account, and I hope you all find something to play in Yildun. I've found a solution that works for now, so the post can be closed.

• Thank you all for the lovely pms you have sent my way. The Tarazed account has found a new home, which hopefully will work well. Still looking at Yildun, will post there once a decision has been made. If the forum disappears before I'm able to make a final decision, you will each hear from me in PM. (This can now be closed, thanks! )

• Argh.. so maybe my main mail is associated with a deleted account in Quantum... frustrating! But would explain a lot... Time to make a whole new one (seems silly given my departure but meh). Thanks!

• Is anyone else having problems changing mails on accounts, if the mail previously was on another account? I'm trying to sort out my emails on various accounts before the lobby deadline, but in both Quantum and Yildun I am being prevented from using my mail e-mail address, even though it is no longer on any other account. The system claims it is still in use, even though it has been changed --- and reset doesn't update the information? prntscr.com/jt98ax

• Rank 1 - Tarazed - Miner

Sif - - Trades, Headhunts and Spam

Thank you all for the interest so far. The intent is to try to make a transfer before the Lobby deadline. A few things need to fit together for that to be possible (sitting complications requiring GO dispensation -- lobby start date clashing with the 15 day rule and ability to change e-mails), but that is the aim. If that isn't possible, transfer will be significantly later. For now, I'll keep the post open until midnight ST.

• Rank 7 - Yildun - Fleeter

Thank you all for the interest so far. The intent is to try to make a transfer before the Lobby deadline. A few things need to fit together for that to be possible (sitting complications requiring GO dispensation -- lobby start date clashing with the 15 day rule and ability to change e-mails), but that is the aim. If that isn't possible, transfer will be significantly later. For now, I'll keep the post open until midnight ST.

• Rank 7 - Yildun - Fleeter

Sadly my RL situation has made it necessary for me to retire from Ogame for an indeterminate amount of time. At the same time I just can’t stomach what Ogame has become anymore, and I guess I’m all out of rainbows, unicorns and hope for a better tomorrow. I therefore have two accounts that need new loving owners. One is a miner and one is a fleeter. This is the post for my Yildun fleeter .If you’re looking for a Tarazed miner, look next door. This is not a “contact me so I can tell you my price”…

• Rank 1 - Tarazed - Miner

Sadly my RL situation has made it necessary for me to retire from Ogame for an indeterminate amount of time. At the same time I just can’t stomach what Ogame has become anymore, and I guess I’m all out of rainbows, unicorns and hope for a better tomorrow. I therefore have two accounts that need new loving owners. One is a miner and one is a fleeter. This is the post for my Tarazed miner.If you’re looking for a Yildun fleeter, look next door. This is not a “contact me so I can tell you my price” …

• Changes on the settings in Yildun

Sif - - Universe Yildun

Quote from Forsennato: “I would rather see merger with Xantus when the time is right. ” Works for me, as long as we keep ACS. So many strategic options are eliminated without it...