Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 2 Pounds: “I have a mate in this Uni, and only times he gets attacked are by these 2 accounts at around same times, wierd. ” Define "these 2 accounts"? Sagat 13 and LaLaLand? Those two are 100% not the same person, in case that's what you're implying

• 5x650 lfs

Gwyddy - - Universe Yildun

To save you some LFs: It's 625, not 650 for max chance.

• So - brought child to bed & fell asleep herself - asks you to farm inactives instead, as they're very profitable those days - asks whether sagat woke up her child and therefor made her fall asleep when bringing child back to bed What's hard to understand? The last bullet, if one doesn't have any humour? FR snowstorm, children have priority

• A clean universe finally

Quote from Untouchable: “haha thisis all pretty funny then. Although the grammar police did cause more of a miss-understanding... With the incorrect explanation...? "Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian." my bad appologies to the original poster i did assume it was about me when i seen "untouchable" I sent a flaming response because ur initial reply wasnt very clear. ” So... Not_Asian writes a reply to this t…

Explains the complaint about the "impossible read", obviously couldn't pick up any context and got defensive about someone using a regular word. So, did i make myself like "a complete ..." ? You're the judge Untouchable. As a wise person once said: "oh dear i think you should delete you pointless comment...bhahahah brainless [...]" And I don't generally care about people's grammar, there's just some irony in flaming someone's intelligence in faulty grammar. wink.png

Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian. Why exactly do you thing Not_Asian was talking about you when he quotes someone else and then writes his post in second-person, "you" right after a quote? Not_Asian then tells you the comment wasn't aimed at you, and you decide to tell him he's "not even intelligent to follow his own comments". Insult his intelligence for no reason, while using faulty grammar. Good job em…

• Ban wave

Quote from GANGSTER: “You talk without any evidence of what you are claiming, im hoping this misunderstanding get solved soon. If your not capable of growing like we are, probably because you dont have enough knowlodge of the game. Smart people dont talk bad things without any concrete proof. So i guess thats a fact, and facts are facts Have a good night and pray that i dont get out of bam earlier. ” Aight, lemme respond to that. - Obviously those events looked damn suspicious. People don't need…

• Ban wave

"[...] and the average IQ of an Ogame player isn´t bellow room temperature." I mean, it IS pretty warm those days!

• so there's ilovesnow, ilovesnow3 and ilovesnow4, but they all have different activity. are people really that desperate for names , or what's this joke

• gz on the hit, doubt wishing artist fr is needed from that bit... not a fan of all the accusations and foul play being thrown around constantly, but certainly agreeing to the starting statement of this thread

• Quote from Rasta-Barbie: “ty!!! This is like 10 times already, to fast for me! Sick of it Call me Push acc GL to me in RL Gl to all of u in game ” RL takes prio =) Best of luck, maybe see ya around

• Censored

Gwyddy - - CR-Section Yildun

Not saying you're not allowed, just... doubting this will change ppl's minds. Gl with it though

• Censored

Gwyddy - - CR-Section Yildun

Obviously there'd also be some reason for me to reply to the goodday/dire hits, but as this one fits my point most: 5.5m profit as pos 4, really? What's the message to be conveyed here, you're bored, come at me? Look at my shiny ships? Flava taking too much attention ? fr defs all around

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “*taking notes of everyone saying what their local time is* come on guys ” Little did you know I have a really fucked up sleep schedule

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Quote from Zweilicht: “Apple ipad sponsorship confirmed /s if Ipad users crash people right now, that would be so fun. ” Kind of deserved if they can actually handle that app, don't you think /s

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Not a fan of the ogame app at all, imma pass, fleet still on safe anyways biggrin.png Quote from Hatu: “Blankie will post soon with more information I do believe and hope! ” | Gwyddy is already hyped about this. |

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Screw you flava, now I'm hungry again

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Quote from BlueEyedWolf: “Orange team is here. I know just as much as you guys do. Nobody can log in and as far as I know, it's all Ogame communities. Sorry I don't have more. ” Not familiar with general procedure, but is there any way to freeze stuff instead of some random resume at some point, so people can go get their sleep?

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Quote from Flava Sava: “everyone's eating and drinking and im sitting here in bed at 5 am... ” 4am, but... you're not alone. soon guys, soon!

• Lobby Broken

Gwyddy - - Game Help

Quote from Marshmello: “Poop. No sign of our orange compatriots as of yet. Please be patient, my friends. We are players, too.....And one of my fleets definitely comes back soon ” It's fine, grab some pizza and jack, throw up the daily statistics and watch the daily top raiders climb, it's really relaxing!