Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changing of the guards

RF_WDA - - Community

Hi ladies and gents! For some years now you faced the situation that you had a full CoMa, half CoMa, two CoMas etc...and things went really fine for that. This is one of the reasons why it was very difficult to think about a decent and matching change. Now we have someone originally coming from Ogame.org; named Wraith02; I am not afraid of changing things over here into something noone recognizes. That is why he will take over the CoMa duties. For me it is hard to go that step, but throughout th…

• RE: "Gay"

RF_WDA - - Board

Of course this is not only valid for the word "gay" itsself. Any offensive use or language is to be avoided. Thanks in advance Just to make sure that there is no special treatment for anything regarding this topic.

• New T&C

RF_WDA - - Archive - Bugs

The respective part will be changed since it seems that there was some translation error causing this. Thank you for pushing on this. Although our lawyers already found out, it never hurts to have a 2nd alert.

• The nature of these U35 attacks was that serious, that we were not really able to prevent them as usually (most attacks are not even noticeable during gameplay). Using Botnets and certain other idiotic stuff gave everyone a hard time and I really apologise for this. The fleet blockades these days and a team trying to alert us for any change or suspicious thing happening with the server didn't really lead to a good end. We all hoped it would work out fine like this, but in the end the talks led t…

• Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

RF_WDA - - Community

I can only agree with Cassandra and hope that you have wonderful time together with alle the your loved ones. Enjoy this precious time of the year, and my wish for this year that the atmosphere here will stay forever

• Portal Page problem

RF_WDA - - Game

The rush on the new universe and the (now solved) issue made it slow, but situation should be better within the next minutes.

• Quote: “Original von general histor When I asked where Gameforge Bob was, I actually had a particular admin in mind, since he is well-respected but rarely seen. The login page is full of bugs and has processes going on that are not required to log into the game. Admins have all but said that it will not be changed. I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT! (in the complaints section) The response that I'm waiting for is "if you don't like it, don't play it. I LOVE THIS GAME, but if I can't log in because the …

• Registration fully functional now

• Universe 39

RF_WDA - - Game

Registration fully functional now

• Registration is currently not open due to a script failure; will be fixed within some minutes and you will be informed

• Universe 39

RF_WDA - - Game

Registration is currently not open due to a script failure; will be fixed within some minutes and you will be informed

• Universe 28 and 29 will receive a backup from 0:00 server time last night and a fleet blockage until 18:00 tomorrow. This is necessary to assure everything running smoothly and nothing of your stuff will be lost. Sorry, but there seemed to be some connection issues during server move, but this way we can guarantee the universes and your accounts are unharmed. Thanks for your understanding and patience, René

• Hi ladies and gents The current problems coming up are resulting from database issues which will be finally fixed with the mentioned procedure on monday. Board will be offline between approx. 8 am and 1 pm server time to finish the needed checkup and to make the board way faster. Thanks for your attention, René

• and today is the 1st of april..

• Merry Christmas everyone

RF_WDA - - Community

OGame is the greatest game for most of you here as it seems Now that there is christmas time, there is something more important maybe; time to celebrate, gifts, christmas songs and enjoying the propably most precious days of the year. We hope you all have the possibility to celebrate these days close to your loved ones...or at least close to the heart Thanks for everything and enjoy christmas time, René

• New universe 34 (30.10.2007)

RF_WDA - - Game

Universe will be opened at the mentioned date. No exact time, but most likely something like early afternoon

• Bugfix Update

RF_WDA - - Game

update coming now for all universes

• Planned Downtimes

RF_WDA - - Game

Standard emergency login is available at ogame.org and should be stable. Please use the access offered by the GREAT AND BRAVE TEAM *5 thumbs up if I had five hands* if there are further problems during this night.

• Planned Downtimes

RF_WDA - - Game

DDOS attack on portal page AND emergency login. Technical support tries to solve this somehow

• Bugfix Update

RF_WDA - - Game

Will be uploaded to german ogame universe 1. Upload to all international universes if everything is fine. There will be no extra version number for this, but the fixes are quite handy - alliance statistics fixed - pillory index fixed - ingame player search fixed - logout link fixed - email-address can't be changed ingame without password - rapidfire values sorted for the death star - no login without (*) possible anymore to hide online status