Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 565.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Russ and the Allfather would be proud of this! Great ninja, enjoy those profits. (although... bae means poops....). Speedy rebuild defender if you decide to.

• Now this is an awesome sight to see Zueska flying again, today is indeed a good day. That is some really nice crystal profit, enjoy Zueska and StArFoG Speedy rebuild defender.

• Indeed im with you there Parsec, its nice to see a b00m on the wrong end of the CR regardless of uni Congratz on Number 1 Solo dude, and enjoy those profits. GL in what you decided to do fish.

• Yea, may not like you frankie, after having a cooler head with regards to it, I agree with Parsec, love to see you crashed, would rather have seen it done with a bit more.... class and not in this way. Ameno, you DONT hit on your buddylist, and you dont get someone to set up for ninja, just for you to hit them, its just about respect, and pretty sure no one is going to fully trust you again.

• Cutecant Frankie is v-moded, guessing he is quitting.... and i remeber you saying you actually knew how to build an account and play in a non-push uni, without being given a top account and being pushed to holy hell seems... not... LOL! No push accounts to cover up your failures in Bella now is there better stick to Uriel, where you got given an account and got to bully people into pushing you LOL! nice hit Ameno, enjoy those profits

• The V mode

MYST - - General

I personally find the idea of having to pay, either real world money or ingame currency (be that DM, or metal/crystal/duet), to be a very bad idea, you should NOT have to pay to V-mode as many have RL issues that pop up out of nowhere, and people should not have to pay for this in a game. What about an attack ban? As in, for 48 hours after coming out of V-mode you are unable to attack, ACS defend, ACS attack, probe, transport to a planet not your own, your only fleet movements you can do is tran…

• WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

MYST - - Universe Bellatrix

Again, Take evidence to a GO.

• WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

Have an issue, take it to GOs, stop making new threads just to bitch about something. You make a thread, its open for people to comment, so shut up and stop posting them, or deal with it.

• WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

seriously.... go talk to a GO about it, stop making threads.

• The V mode

MYST - - General

No, people v-mode for a reason would be unfair if they are busy and come back to be farms and purely because their account came out of v-mode and it was not by their own hand. The only change I would make to it, is increase the min time you can spend in it.

• Lovely to see To see those from Uriel flop is funny funny how badly people play when they cant be pushed Keep it up Parsec, a b00m a day, keeps the grin on your face (and the Dr away).

• WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

Guess you cant read Razor? or dont want to? Because as I said... give the details to a GO, a thread is not needed. Or does that bit remove the point of your pathetic post?

• WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

Quote from Dedde: “now you can ask "how can ı followed them "... im a retired man, ı have many sicks and can not sleep ..ı woke up many times at nigths... and this game is my only one hobby..its very easy to follow everybody for me. 23 accountsX6 planets=138 probe in every 15 minutes X 96 times in a day=13248 probe and X 7 days.=92736 probe...:)) You sure still those are fake ( or BOT....). ” Im thinking you could spend that time, probing for raids and profits rather than seeing if 20 odd accoun…

• WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

you can make fake activity easy enough. And I think some of your reasoning for accusing is silly, in Uriel for example, i have 11 moons on 12 planets... most dont have buildings. just because you have a moon does not mean you build on it. Activity can be made by being on overview and having RL building 1 at a time, refreshes page each time. You have actual evidence rather than flimsy accusations, take it to a GO, and leave it at that.

• And there is thunder... trying to make everything about himself like the attention seeking manchild he is I at no point made it look like YOU made a loss, cutecant made the loss, its his ships he lost, unless you are multi accounting with him ( not an accusation, just the only way).

• Nice ninja Thunder, you need to teach your noobs how to fleet rather than just bully those making profit from them. Im sure with a push you dont share frankie you will recover from this LOL!

• Quote from EthanC: “Each time i pass one of your planets @MYST i smile. Forever knowing you never stood a chance. I hope you bought DM so i can gaze upon your planets when times are a little sad. I do give you credit though, nobody else on the boards got so much attention while ingame doing so little. ” I have spent a little... but nowhere near the amount you said you used... you know... when you raged like a huge man child on Discord, threatening to get payment back and thinking it would make a…

• To push people like this, in this manner, is pathetic, but what can we expect from the account that got pushed? Thought blackhawk would have not done this. Pretty sure certain players are going to be kings of, blue names, grey names, and future scraps (friends... alliance mates I believe the term they use is... a close knit group... who scrap for 1-2 players....) soon, having completely killed a uni a few months, all for their own greed. nice hit parsec, smack him some more.

• My comment was not aimed at you MsBete, and i think its pretty clear it was not meant as an insult towards you at all, nor did I at any point accuse you of buying/selling. I get that Voonda is making a tonne more of my comment than I thought possible, but dont need to take his wierd view of 1 sentance Voonda... you really are making alot of out 1 simple comment, where im happy people cant buy/trade accounts, and that people are helping. But hey, you wish you appear smarter than perhaps you are, …

• Quote from Voonda: “Quote from MYST: “Damn, some people are forced to actually build accounts... rather than pay for them and then go "ego" on the Oboard ” I think you need to learn difference between Ego and altruism those are pretty much opposite things, and this gesture is altruism I know its rare in this world, but enjoy it try the same btw, makes the world more beautiful its better then your idiotic response on this ” LOL! I think I have probarly done far more to help other players than you…